Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

has the ftse topped
stay tuned folks.all will be revealed !!!

The Ftse Future looks to have been bought countinuously over the last 2 months. I for one "pray" its has topped out but as of close of business on friday it was still holding strong against the cac/eurostoxx and dax. If you have any light to share on this it would be much apprecited.

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

60% of ftse is owned by foreigners, so a cheap pound means it is good value to buy FTSE. Most of the companies earn in forex anyway so despite a nosebleed p/e, the forward p/e is indicating reasonable value. A real shock cannot be ruled out and ftse has become complacent. VIX may be starting to turn up, but while indicators are overbought we all know what can happen. I have been royally shafted by ftse yet again- no winning trades for >12 months now.

LLOYDS TSB (LLOY) - text book style break out with increased volume, next target 63p, then 66P ...possibly 71p

Attachments

• LLOYDS GRP..png
    LLOYDS GRP..png
    18.4 KB · Views: 107

Come in the chat http://wallstreet1928.ning.com then we help you .
I could give signals for FTSE and you only must trade them .
I got only win last 3 years , whatever the crisis is I don``t know ???
Some strategies works everytime , so you must learn this and you get win .

don`t give up

60% of ftse is owned by foreigners, so a cheap pound means it is good value to buy FTSE. Most of the companies earn in forex anyway so despite a nosebleed p/e, the forward p/e is indicating reasonable value. A real shock cannot be ruled out and ftse has become complacent. VIX may be starting to turn up, but while indicators are overbought we all know what can happen. I have been royally shafted by ftse yet again- no winning trades for >12 months now.

I understand what you say about the currency and have read about this before. I'm sure this has had some affect on the rally up but the buying seems to aggressive to be just based on that. I'm new to this forum and to be honest have my back against the wall and googled "ftse forums" to try and find some answers! I feel your pain and am thankful for the reply....

ftse 100 at support/green horizontal line.no negative signal as yet
10 minute data plot.15 points by one box.
5620 area is the first negative signal.however,this does not mean there is a change in trend
#green dotted lines are next areas of suport
trend is up.looks like the dollar will call the shots next week...lets see what happens

4t8sww.jpg

20 point box size
5600 is a very strong support
no negative signal as yet on chart

2wqzyhx.jpg

however.............. wait for it.....

the nas 100 is showing more negativity than the other indices,except the russell 2000
10 min data plot
3 points box size
s/r level,very clerly defined..1920 area is hot on this chart

2zszmyx.jpg

a negative signal given yesterday.not enough for a change in trend,as yet

nasdaq long term monthly - still bullish

can it retake 75% retrace ..........if it does then 2000 and 2100 will come !!

Attachments

• NASDAQ-100 INDEX-monthly .png
    NASDAQ-100 INDEX-monthly .png
    16.7 KB · Views: 130

ws...agreed with you
all bullish..just looking for signs of negativity/short term

eurusd..hourly data
at support area /major
i would not like to call this one.the ramifications of the break of support are huge

vemz5s.jpg

it is a very wide consolidation area..the downside target is 1.2800
if that is achieved,then where does that take the stock indices to..??

ws...agreed with you
all bullish..just looking for signs of negativity/short term

This is my view for next week ?

bearish engulfing candle for short term weakness and pull back

1900-1890 must hold and then we blast off

we need pull back for new money to enter the market , otherwise not healthy!!

Attachments

• NASDAQ-100 INDEXdaily.png
    NASDAQ-100 INDEXdaily.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 142

This is my view for next week ?

bearish engulfing candle for short term weakness and pull back

1900-1890 must hold and then we blast off

we need pull back for new money to enter the market , otherwise not healthy!!

I'm new to your thread and have found it extremley insightful if possible could you post what your view is of the Ftse future going into next week, many thanks

I'm new to your thread and have found it extremley insightful if possible could you post what your view is of the Ftse future going into next week, many thanks

yes my friend

my view for the week ahead

FTSE 100 daily chart

Doji and shooting star candlestick indicating exhaustion

King of FTSE 100 , BP @ double top as oil sells off and puts in two spinning tops

UUP strong rally and uptrend resumes, golden cross still intact

I expect a pull back to 5590-5580 level, if that level is breached then we will head back down to 5530 and 5480

keep an eye on euro if, if support level breached on dentists chart then I expect this market to go into freefall

Attachments

• FTSE 100-daily  .png
    FTSE 100-daily .png
    16.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Light Crude Oil Full0410 Future-daily.png
    Light Crude Oil Full0410 Future-daily.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 106
  • UUP-daily.png
    UUP-daily.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 123
  • BP-daily.png
    BP-daily.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

weekly dollar index
still in the resistance zone.no real move as yet

2zyhri0.png

yes my friend

my view for the week ahead

FTSE 100 daily chart

Doji and shooting star candlestick indicating exhaustion

King of FTSE 100 , BP @ double top as oil sells off and puts in two spinning tops

UUP strong rally and uptrend resumes, golden cross still intact

I expect a pull back to 5590-5580 level, if that level is breached then we will head back down to 5530 and 5480

keep an eye on euro if, if support level breached on dentists chart then I expect this market to go into freefall

Thank you for taking the time out to help its much appreciated

Analysis I must laugh lol get the long moves and stay in as long they be nothing else .

The banks make nackedsells against the mass orders nothing else to hedge there capital .

Learn the moves watch them and you will see , were they go .

have a nice day

Thank you for taking the time out to help its much appreciated

US-Healthcare Reform: Do you think unhappy investors / traders would express their disapproval in the stock market, later this afternoon?

Bearish Engulfing Candle on Friday (DJIA & SPY) have kept the stage set for a decline and FTSE was ready as well (Ref: WS)........

A drop might help the Indices to get back with the Rally once again ......

Cheers.

buy usd/cad 10170 sl 10150 tgt 10190

Buy NZD/USD 7060 SL 7039 tgt 7080-7100

Status
Not open for further replies.