Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

text message sent

last 1/3 ftse closed + 37

last 1/3 nasdaq closed + 12

Amen , I thank my Lord for 100% accuracy n all trades taken within last 24 hours !!

my Lord has blessed me with a gift like no other !!

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

I'm not sure how else to take the phrase "All long trades closed +40". To me that means there is no remaining long. I'll continue to exit fully when you text to exit, as that's what I've been doing so far, and I think that's the least confusing way and most consistent.

Shakone you have been on the service for only a few days, it is my fault for not clarifying all this but with time you will find out how i trade and adapt !!

in 4 days you have learnt so much about , in a month I promise you will be happy man !

just give me time

my fingers are hurting so much !! arrrrrrrr

please people ...arr ! any more questions please PM me I will giv eyou my mobile number and we will dicuss over phone !!

Ok folks I am off to whirling dervish evening

I must go and kill my EGO

my EGo is too powerful right now

100 % accuracy on all trades can make you a devil and destroy your trading account

I must go and punish my ego ???

This is my spiritual master who reside in cyprus , he met up with the pope.

Without the power of my spititual master I am nothing !!

I cant even make 1 point in this market !!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 258

Wallstreet either way it doesn't work the way you think. It's not possible for you to have exited +40 pips on 2/3. Firstly because I only got +32 on those positions full size, so you would have to post 40 x 2/3 to get your pip gain if you're only taking 2/3 off there, and my gain for you then would also be 32 x 2/3. Your later gain then which you claim would have to be multiplied by 1/3. You don't seem to be doing that, and as already mentioned it leads to a lot of confusion.

Also the 2/3 rule hasn't applied to every trade you've taken because you've clearly exited some trades in full, and at times reversed, without mentioning this last 1/3.

I'll be entering in full at the level you state if I can get it or better, and exiting in full.

Wallstreet either way it doesn't work the way you think. It's not possible for you to have exited +40 pips on 2/3. Firstly because I only got +32 on those positions full size, so you would have to post 40 x 2/3 to get your pip gain if you're only taking 2/3 off there, and my gain for you then would also be 32 x 2/3. Your later gain then which you claim would have to be multiplied by 1/3. You don't seem to be doing that, and as already mentioned it leads to a lot of confusion.

Also the 2/3 rule hasn't applied to every trade you've taken because you've clearly exited some trades in full, and at times reversed, without mentioning this last 1/3.

I'll be entering in full at the level you state if I can get it or better, and exiting in full.

shakone can you confirm that I had 100% success on all trades within 24 hours ?

can you confirm that I told everyone market was going to rally and fall well in advance?

can you confirm that i provided the technical and fundamental arguments well in advance of the market move ?

as a trade once you work out the directional bias everything else is irrelevant ?

hence risk on , risk off?

what do you want me to do ......???

go into each traders account and make sure they got the same entry as me by clicking on there sell and buy buttons ??

you assume/presume that my students are stupid or brain dead ??

I have a lot of institutional traders on my analysis service , some of them knocking 100-1000 contracts a point ????

do you honestly think they wait for exactly my entry and exit ?? Hell no ........

they are intermediate/advanced traders who want to know directional bias with targets

then they can formulate there own entry, targets stop loss ..obvious with some help with mine ??

Today you have called 4 profitable trades out of 4 (will update on other thread the 2 most recent trades later, or now if you're done for the day).

I have a lot of institutional traders on my analysis service , some of them knocking 100-1000 contracts a point ????

do you honestly think they wait for exactly my entry and exit ?? Hell no ........

ahahahahahahhahahahahaa ha ha eurrrrrr
ahaha ahahahahaaa

Even Goldman Sachs traders in the pit only trade around 500 or so at a time and even that has to be split into smaller chunks. So, now you have institutional traders following your analysis?! Incredible claim.

You haven't answered Shakone's question either, you just smoke and mirrored it.

Last edited:

Can i have a break now please

I am spending almost 4-6 hours d ay on trade2win just answer your questions ,to help you understand and learn

I kindly request leave and to come back later

I am a human being who needs to eat and sleep too

my fingers are hurting s much

as a trade once you work out the directional bias everything else is irrelevant ?

hence risk on , risk off?

what do you want me to do ......???

go into each traders account and make sure they got the same entry as me by clicking on there sell and buy buttons ??

you assume/presume that my students are stupid or brain dead ??

they are intermediate/advanced traders who want to know directional bias with targets

then they can formulate there own entry, targets stop loss ..obvious with some help with mine ??

Are you suggesting that you're just giving direction now and I pick the entries and exits? I'm not assumign anyone is stupid, I'm evaluating the signals.

Look. Either your calls/signals have merit on their own or they don't. I'm following them closely, and I invite anyone to double check my results.

The jury is still out on whether there is an edge from following your calls. You have more winners than losers so far, but not the 90% win rate you claim (63% by my results). I think all of your winners are less than your initial risk, and many are less than half your initial risk. So while you did have 4 out of 4 wins today, lets put that in perspective. You're ahead on pips, but a follower is nowhere near the gains of 455 pips this week that you claim. Even after todays gains, I still have you at just over 50 pips ahead, and just over 2% ahead, which is effectively less than one trade going wrong. You had 4 full size (3% each) losses yesterday.

There is ambiguity about some of your calls, you post that it's closed then say that you have part position still running. I post I wasn't filled, yet apparently all your students were filled. This means you then have ambiguity about entries and averaging in.

There are many calls and averaging in levels which I know nobody following that call could have achieved, or which are after the fact.

You fail to be clear about how you are calculating your pip gain, and what you have done when only partially filled. All of this is unclear. My results may not be your results, but they are at least clear in entry and exit, so I'll stick to that way of doing it, or we can stop here.

Overall you've been doing ok and made some good calls, but I wish you would stop moving the goalposts, or making claims that are far off what is being achieved.

Last edited:

if you want the power to trade successfully go and sit at his feet

Nazim Al-Haqqani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he will give you the hindsight, the foresight , the intuition to trade successfully

Where is he on the Forbes rich list? I don't see him anywhere near Mr Soros.

You're saying all I need to do is buy a plane ticket and sit by his feet and i'll be in Sunday times rich list next year?

This thread has it all, the ridiculous claims, the evasive answers, the gang of crazy cult members saying its all true but they themselves don't trade the signals. Then when the pressure is on the threats of violence and complaints of racism. Some day we will find out that people have been giving him money to manage. Just another Jacko from FF in the making.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
WS do you have any clue how the market works ??
Do you have any direct market access or are you just making these numbers up

Are you suggesting that you're just giving direction now and I pick the entries and exits? I'm not assumign anyone is stupid, I'm evaluating the signals.

Look. Either your calls/signals have merit on their own or they don't. I'm following them closely, and I invite anyone to double check my results.

The jury is still out on whether there is an edge from following your calls. You have more winners than losers so far, but not the 90% win rate you claim (63% by my results). I think all of your winners are less than your initial risk, and many are less than half your initial risk. So while you did have 4 out of 4 wins today, lets put that in perspective. You're ahead on pips, but a follower is nowhere near the gains of 455 pips this week that you claim. Even after todays gains, I still have you at just over 50 pips ahead, and just over 2% ahead, which is effectively less than one trade going wrong. You had 4 full size (3%) losses yesterday.

There is ambiguity about some of your calls, you post that it's closed then say that you have part position still running. I post I wasn't filled, yet apparently all your students were filled. This means you then have ambiguity about entries and averaging in.

There are many calls and averaging in levels which I know nobody following that call could have achieved, or which are after the fact.

You fail to be clear about how you are calculating your pip gain, and what you have done when only partially filled. All of this is unclear. My results may not be your results, but they are at least clear in entry and exit, so I'll stick to that way of doing it, or we can stop here.

Overall you've been doing ok and made some good calls, but I wish you would stop moving the goalposts, or making claims that are far off what is being achieved.

you are doing a fantastic job (y). Keep it up buddy

you are my harshest critic and I love it ..........why ?

because when I can convince a person like you then everybody else will be easy to convince.

you have only been on live analysis service for 4 days , its early days yet as you are learning to adapt to me !! Just like when you move into a house , it takes time to settle in , or jet lag when you are travelling.

The heat is on me to perform and i love it ........I havent enjoyed trading like this for a long time !!

I cant wait for tomorrow and the next few weeks.

Its all about having supreme confidence in your trading ability folks.

“Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions.”

In the practise of tolerance, ones enemy is the best teacher.
Dalai Lama

All I know about trading, I learnt in flight school.
Howard Cohodas.

Status
Not open for further replies.