Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

dollar index
we can see from the interaction on the higher t/f charts where s/r areas are..
the cloud gives us an idea of where s/r could be

mie61w.gif

e7au4z.gif

wb884k.gif

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

weakly chart and monthly
2604p55.gif

1zqss4z.gif

the monthly tells the story...i think
at res.the cloud is thin...no real trend
the cloud is really working well as a res area

Last edited:

nas 100
10 min data
7 points by 1 box reversal
the 1945 area is the major s/r area.chart is in a minor bear formation in an uptrend

2nc3oxu.jpg

Thank you for explaining that the cloud works well at thin no real trends , that helps me
very much to understand the clouds :LOL:
Maybe I dont will use them in future because they are bull**** ???:cheesy:
I use my Mouse to trade and my brain (eyes) to see new trends .......

have a nice eastern

great work dentist

keep it up my friend

piparb...you could be right that the cloud is a load of bull...however,the signal that have been given have been mega and i mean mega profitable

piparb...you could be right that the cloud is a load of bull...however,the signal that have been given have been mega and i mean mega profitable

(y)
:clap:
:smart:

Signals came not out of clouds , they come from pricedifferences ......
I got to messure a sequenzanalyser , that is better than your clouds .....:)
You could use your clouds if you like , I use my own Tools ...
To analyse by the hand is too slow , also your clouds are not fast enough for these
markets , who getting faster every day .
It looks like very intelligent the clouds japanese one , but japanese are stupid .

have a nice day

(y)
:clap:
:smart:

piparb.i do agree with you.
the cloud is a guide only.and should not be taken as a positive signal
however,it is great when you are scanning alot of stocks.you can see very quickly what is and or might happen.
however,one thing i do pay attention to is the interaction on different timeframes.ie the trend and possible s/r areas.you just dont have to look hard and do tons of analysis to get the feel.i like this method.it is a lazy man"s method.more time for me in the pub !!
as you know,if it worked perfectly,we would all be billionaires

The interaction of different timeframes is well I need M1 M5 M15 M30 D1 H1 .
Switching these Charts is not well and to open 6 charts for only 1 underlyning I need
10 screens !!!
I will have a look at the clouds maybe I find something usefull in it :).
I learn after years that long timeframes got stronger domination in direction , short
moves are more trivial to analyse than longer .
But for this I found no indicator , I need 3 charts minimum to control :
short term , middle and long .
If we want to use 5 indicators for every timeframe , oh jesus what a chaos that will be!
So I only watch the short term and the middle and long I got printed out on the wall.
For me the clouds are to bizzarr , you maybe come to wrong solutions from that .
So I use Linecharts because they show dynamic , stochastic and force of moves .
Candels are hide the time information and could be interpreded differential .
With bars I could not trade , because I dont like them :LOL:
The point and figure are nice , the give more information then candles .
Against a fine Linechart nothing is better I will only use this .....;)

have a nice not cloudy day

piparb.i do agree with you.
the cloud is a guide only.and should not be taken as a positive signal
however,it is great when you are scanning alot of stocks.you can see very quickly what is and or might happen.
however,one thing i do pay attention to is the interaction on different timeframes.ie the trend and possible s/r areas.you just dont have to look hard and do tons of analysis to get the feel.i like this method.it is a lazy man"s method.more time for me in the pub !!
as you know,if it worked perfectly,we would all be billionaires

piparb.. ypu can see from the other side of the room,where the candles are compared to the cloud
as i say ,it is one method.

Dentist...you are showing great restraint with this piparb chap - he is obviously trying to goad you.
I'd have told him to F**k right off by now.
What works for one may well not work for another....as has been proved time & time again.

weakly chart and monthly
2604p55.gif

1zqss4z.gif

Aha - an ichimoku fan! The one glance chart. I use these all the time for FX pairs that I only look at every so often. It's a trend follower technique though, get in late but big pips when they eventually pay off.

I know some who say that when the cloud is thin, it represents a weakening of the cloud and is a "window" for price to get through more easily than when the kumo is thicker.
The flat line on the future kumo represents stronger resistance though.

ftse.a possible trend change starting
10 min data plot
the retrace needs to say below the green trend line

k9gn6.jpg

FTSE 100 morning Analysis

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (09-APR-10).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (09-APR-10).png
    15.2 KB · Views: 124

a good explanation by david linton about the cloud

beuioi.jpg

.as i say,it is great for scanning large numbers of stocks quickly.i use the weekly to start with.i actually work out on my exercise bike,i have a wireless mouse and flick thru the charts whilst pedalling.i can see from a distance the relationship with price and the cloud very quickly.it is great for a newbie also to get the feel.many stocks above is a bullish market.so some idea of market breadth also

he has a new book out about this.

2lvhhtl.jpg

nas 100 hourly
not a single reversal pattern showing
5 pts box size by 3 reversal
maybe earnings next week will alter that

2ymc6ev.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.