Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought u would wait for the u.s job figures to release

its a high risk play

I have only bought 1 contract on both indices and used a small stop !!

I expect data to be good which will push dollar higher............causing the euro to go down !!

euro not really pushing higher with conviction

its a high risk play

I have only bought 1 contract on both indices and used a small stop !!

I expect data to be good which will push dollar higher............causing the euro to go down !!

euro not really pushing higher with conviction

Euro/USD's been compliant to this channel all day....... Scalped up and down..... now can put my feet up after a hard days work !!

Oil fell, causing Euro to fall, but still obedient to channels.

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (27-AUG-09).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (27-AUG-09).png
    20.8 KB · Views: 105
Euro/USD's been compliant to this channel all day....... Scalped up and down..... now can put my feet up after a hard days work !!

Oil fell, causing Euro to fall, but still obedient to channels.

nice chart ..........

im off to cricket practise ..........

its too hard to read this market at present

i will be back in an hour after US market opens

sold Clean Energy Brazil (CEB) for the second time this week for another 11% return on my position, although i think i've sold too early this time as it looks like a nice breakout could be happening...oh well, never mind!

Was anybody happy with that drop? I made some on the downside to cover this mornings losses

I am happy. This market is obese, needs to shed some weight. Bring on our grizzly bear cousins with black swans flying around.

Short @ 4901, just took profits. Now short at 4867, I see FTSE didnt even really struggle to come close to 4875 level.

Sujith my friend

can you please explain what you meant buy your last message

we don't want you to leave, you will be sorely missed by all of us rookie traders
my dear frend,actually i was stating tht ,i was busy in my service and stuff tht i couldnt come to t2w like before. but later i realised tht i cant stay away from t2w for long..!! and am back to rock againnnn :cheesy:

u r doing a great job mate.. hats-off to u (y)
any support u need,just ask me for it. i will be thr to cover ur back :)

my dear frend,actually i was stating tht ,i was busy in my service and stuff tht i couldnt come to t2w like before. but later i realised tht i cant stay away from t2w for long..!! and am back to rock againnnn :cheesy:

u r doing a great job mate.. hats-off to u (y)
any support u need,just ask me for it. i will be thr to cover ur back :)

Good to hear that Sujith. You trade FTSE?

Was anybody happy with that drop? I made some on the downside to cover this mornings losses

Picked up 11 points on the drop though worried by the retrace up again.
I will probably re-enter short again on the break of 4845ish...or so the PF chart says.

Status
Not open for further replies.