Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
update..downtrend line broken.trying to break resistance upwards

34nhzef.gif

10M Chart is making a very tight descending triangle. We have also had an intrday double top. However we are on about 21 point range which leaves at present little opportunity.

4671 has been acting a somewhat of a support region based on camarilla equation H3 (once it was broken before open).

from Ashraf Laidi

2009.08.18 05:12: Higher than expected inflation figures from the UK and a 17-point jump in German ZEW index are boosting all European FX against USD and JPY. UK July CPI at 1.8% from Junes 1.5% and higher than expected core CPI at 1.8% are lifting GBP across the board. But GBP remains the weakest traded currency after USD and JPY. GBPUSD is seen capped at $1.6530s, USDJPY faces resistance at 95.80s. US Jul housing starts/building permits expected to have registered a modest gain in July, which could be exert fresh weakness against USD and JPY, but sustaining these moves during the US session will remain the question for the day as we've seen several days of intra session highs in EURUSD and GBPUSD that failed to hold by end of trading

Markets have been moving in channel b/w H3 and H4 of yesterday's pivots based on camrailla equation. Markets didnt give a toss about it yesterday, but if we break 4692 today, then expect a huge swing on the upside.

I have been searching for bob pretcher from elliot wave international right? Can someone find out what his prediction are? I saw him on bloomber over weekend, but was on phone so couldnt hear.

London Lad got to google video search and sort by date,...

I have been searching for bob pretcher from elliot wave international right? Can someone find out what his prediction are? I saw him on bloomber over weekend, but was on phone so couldnt hear.

..put in robert prechter.

this is the search, the best video is the 3rd in list

http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q="ftse%20100"%20"dividend%20swaps"&hl=en&lr=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#q=%22robert+prechter%22&hl=en&emb=1&so=1

..put in robert prechter.

this is the search, the best video is the 3rd in list

http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q="ftse%20100"%20"dividend%20swaps"&hl=en&lr=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#q=%22robert+prechter%22&hl=en&emb=1&so=1

I know this, I am looking for his forecast / prediction he made on bloomberg last weekend. I dontk now if he thinks this sell off is temporary or he expects dieing of this wave.

Lower time frames

Hi all,

I usually trade from 10m and 60 min charts (while also looking at longer time frames for direction etc)

However, during tight ranges such as today, has anyone looked at lower time frames?

Looking at the 1min time frame a rising wedge has been formed on the FTSE with the movements inside the channels allowing scope to trade.
I was wondering whether anyone had looked or experimented with a 1 minute time frame specificially on slow/tight ranging days?
Presumably tight stops would protect against a major move coming along.
:)

Charles Stanley Traders Bulletin FYI

Fyi

:)

Attachments

• cstb 18-08-09.pdf
    191.8 KB · Views: 211
Status
Not open for further replies.