Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be waiting for a sell off below 3575 before I short the market, the mining sector has already started to sell off.......

need financials to do the same

banking sector seems to be breaking out of the channel

lets see what happens

Attachments

• bank index 13.39.png
    bank index 13.39.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 158
So I heard Mr Bernanke has spoken and he hasn't caused the market to fall, I am surprised!! haha....

my positions at present

short S&P 689 & 695 ........stop loss 703

short barclays 70 ...stop loss 76

have just made 25 points on footsie long, but now am looking for a good shorting oppurtunity,, hopefully will start shorting at 3640 level, and if market continues to rise, continue to short all the way to 3660... which i sthe MAJOR resistance,, g luck all

Dow is coming into resistance around 6760, I think we will test that before seeing a retrace.

the footsie is misbehaving might even climb to 3660 before dropping like stone, i will continue to short until then.

So I heard Mr Bernanke has spoken and he hasn't caused the market to fall, I am surprised!! haha....

my positions at present

short S&P 689 & 695 ........stop loss 703

short barclays 70 ...stop loss 76

stop loss hit on S&P .....tut tut!!

I am surprised with such a powerful move upwards

My teacher was right and I was wrong........

Daniel son must carry on learning!! haha.....

Some power behind the moves... im stopped out too and lost gains from earlier.... ohwell.. another try soon...

And that. Got my fingers burnt on a short there. I think I will sit this one out until things calm down.

i think the move up has run out of steam now, famous last words:LOL::LOL:.
im short and hoping , if it moves any further up wit conviction il have to cut my losses and get out:mad:

i have bought Gold

long 900 ....stop loss 890!!

the 2 catalysts have rallied these markets........but can it last!!

my analysis was wring today and i will have to go back and learn from my mistakes!!

I encourage every one to do the same if they were shorting.........

I still have short barclays

70 ...stop loss 76

short FSTE 3625 ...stop loss 3665

i think the move up has run out of steam now, famous last words:LOL::LOL:.
im short and hoping , if it moves any further up wit conviction il have to cut my losses and get out:mad:

looks like it is moving in the right direction , a bit more and it will be agood day !!

i have bought Gold

long 900 ....stop loss 890!!

the 2 catalysts have rallied these markets........but can it last!!

my analysis was wring today and i will have to go back and learn from my mistakes!!

I encourage every one to do the same if they were shorting.........

I still have short barclays

70 ...stop loss 76

short FSTE 3625 ...stop loss 3665

905...closed gold nice 50 points profit......

due to uncertainty i think I will take profit and cover one of my losses on S&P ........

Channels and price boxes ?

Well FTSE yesterday with a nice channel break and now the Dow. I like to box in small one or two minute consolidations and trade breaks from those. (Learnt a lot from TD: Phil, Brutus and others here - a small hardcore of traders I call the real deal)

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.