Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closed at 3550...didnt like the bull/bear fight at that level. Now flat.

looking for some trend now.

short @ 3557 ...

hi WS,

what do you base your decisions on? you have shorted twice this morning, and both times you got the short right at the top of those two highs :) that was brilliant timing. i cant see any reason to short at those two levels. other than its approcahing resistance at 3600.

This may be of interest to any S&P followers.....

S&P 090310.jpg

All the best
Rob

I think he was playing against resistance at yesterday's high around 3564. Just broken through now though so that could become the new support.

Morning Rob, interesting chart .............

i did try to call yesterday and left a voice mail on your infamous mobile phone

Hi there,
Sorry - have lost my mobile so am email contactable only!! Liking the thread a lot. Hope you're doing well this week - too choppy for me in the main so am concentrating on learning about new markets. I think this S&P trade could be nice though. I orginally looked at it off the daily but am now focused on the 1H chart.
Bye for now
Rob

I have put a contingent order in short at 3600 Stop at 3620 Limit 3550.
Reason - R level at 3600.

We'll see!

stop loss hit .........

Oh it annoying my friends because this market is going to fall

I will short again when it pulls back and get my points back!! hahaha.........

what did I say guys , i knew this market was going to fall......hence short Barclays and short S&P

i didnt want to keep messing with my stop loss as

1. its a bad habit and can cause losses, but thats not a concern for me if i have made profit in the morning

2. It is not a good example to be setting for the newbies on this forum so i abstained

3. I'm being a bit lazy today, lack of sleep from last night

Hi Like the new thread WS and agree with the decisions for making it.

Just want to learn from your analysis. Im interested in why you think the market is going to fall today. Yesterday you were expecting a rally but then said without the financials backing it the rally would fizzle out which it did.
Today the banks seem to be going strong all morning. Plus the 4th Elliot wave is due, and the markets recent low is around 50% of its all time high (yep got that in Sir Williams email). So all signs point to a rally .. no?

I was planning to look out for a dip .. possibly to 3530 then go for a long position.

Double top on the FTSE and Dax 1H....... Slightly messy reverse H&S on the Dax as well.

FTSE looks strong with banks rallying but i beleive that will petter out and the US markets will drag the FTSE down with it.............

can anyone see how the S&P just fails to get over 690..........!

we will soon see profit taking and cause this market to go down to 3530-3540!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.