Volume analysis – The Key to the Truth

Climax !

Hello traders,
Found weakness on GBP/USD at the price of 1.3045. I found the responsive reaction from sellers and single prints around 1.3045. I am bearish on this currency pair and my target is set at the price of 1.2980 (point of control for today).

Attachments

• GBPUSDM15.png07.png
    GBPUSDM15.png07.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 188
Hello traders,
Found weakness on GBP/USD at the price of 1.3045. I found the responsive reaction from sellers and single prints around 1.3045. I am bearish on this currency pair and my target is set at the price of 1.2980 (point of control for today).

Closed +40 pips

Attachments

• GBPUSDM15.pngclosed.png
    GBPUSDM15.pngclosed.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 191
Found weakness on NZD/USD at the price of 0.7230. There is also single print on market profile and I am bearish on this currency pair. SL around 20 pips and will try to take 75 pips. I found climax in the background, up-thrust and successful test of up-thrust. Today point of control is set at the price of 0.7140 (my tp level).

Let's see how this will go >

Attachments

• NZDUSDM30.pngentry.png
    NZDUSDM30.pngentry.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 179
Hello traders,

woah this went 150 pips from original entry >

Attachments

• GBPUSDM15.png150.png
    GBPUSDM15.png150.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 3,273
How was your journey to profitability?
What is the key to success according to you?

It seems that I'm still struggling right now, even on a demo account. :confused:

Last edited:
How was your journey to profitability?
What is the key to success according to you?

It seems that I'm still struggling right now, even on a demo account. :confused:

Hello MrKompis,
Uhhh, let's start with the answer. it's not a simple answer. At the very, first place is knowledge and education. Not any knowledge, you need proven knowledge from experienced successful traders. There are too many scammers on the internet selling you different things. My advice is starting to read books about Wyckoff analysis, Volume spread analysis, Market profile (for intraday trading), and Fibonacci work (retracements, expansions, harmonic trading), I can also add standard chart patterns. Once you understand these you can to next step. Learning about Intermarket analysis. How to futures market affect Forex, Oil on CAD, Gold on AUD, Nikkei index on JPY and so on ... I will give you on the example of my current short-term USD/CAD buying position where I used chart patterns and Intermarket analysis. Forex is very different from Stock market. I trade both markets successfully. Anyway, for intraday trading on Forex I use market profile analysis together with Volume spread analysis. For short term trading Forex, I use chart patterns and Intermarket analysis and volume analysis on futures.

I will post you 3 charts. The first chart is the chart of USD/CAD 4H where you can see a successful breakout of the downward channel. Notice that before the price broke channel the price failed to test lower diagonal (sign of strength). Later I recognized ABC correction and i placed Fibonacci expansion to find potential targets. Anyway, buying only because of breakout is not good, it is a good potential sign for a higher price but not enough. We need more clues from Intermarket analysis before we enter. A Canadian dollar is high colerated with Oil, so let's take a look Oil chart on the spot market. We can se breakout of low today and breakout of the strong upward channel in the background. Since we already saw breakout on USD/CAD, the Oil breakout was a trigger for already marked USD/CAD for potential long. The third part I used in this example is Future chart of Brend Oil chart. We can see also breakout in a very high volume, which is a sign that supply is rly. strong.

I hope you got the picture :)

Petar

Attachments

• USDCADH4.pngH4.png
    USDCADH4.pngH4.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 196
  • #CLDaily.pngdaily.png
    #CLDaily.pngdaily.png
    121 KB · Views: 241
  • chart.png
    chart.png
    147.1 KB · Views: 217
have buy position on GBP/USD. I saw the single prints A from the start of Asia ses. and later on, B and C-prints confirmed buying tail A prints. I found that yesterday value is overlapped value area from two days ago, which is a sign that buyers are still in control as long the traders don't accept lower value area. The news came out in the US and I saw a drop in an ultra high volume (climax) and the single prints are still active. The price actually rejected from yesterday's point of control at 1.2906.

Attachments

• GBPUSDM30.pngintraday.png
    GBPUSDM30.pngintraday.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 207
have buy position on GBP/USD. I saw the single prints A from the start of Asia ses. and later on, B and C-prints confirmed buying tail A prints. I found that yesterday value is overlapped value area from two days ago, which is a sign that buyers are still in control as long the traders don't accept lower value area. The news came out in the US and I saw a drop in an ultra high volume (climax) and the single prints are still active. The price actually rejected from yesterday's point of control at 1.2906.

nice progress :) secured and soon will look to exit :)

Attachments

• GBPUSDM30.pngsecured.png
    GBPUSDM30.pngsecured.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 218
Hello dear traders,
I found very good topping formation on GBP/USD M5 for potential 100 pips. There is head and shoulders formation with very good volume progress. I found strong climatic action in the background, u-thrust and no demand bars on the right shoulder, which is very good sign that sellers want to take control over buying for today. I am risking 30Ppips and going for 100 pips. TP level is set at the price of 1.2855.

Attachments

• GBPUSDM5.pngHSSS.png
    GBPUSDM5.pngHSSS.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 166
Strength on the Gold >
TP at $1,374.50. Value area is accepted higher and i found buying tail and single prints on the bottom.

Attachments

• gold.png
    gold.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 139
Hello dear traders,
I found very good topping formation on GBP/USD M5 for potential 100 pips. There is head and shoulders formation with very good volume progress. I found strong climatic action in the background, u-thrust and no demand bars on the right shoulder, which is very good sign that sellers want to take control over buying for today. I am risking 30Ppips and going for 100 pips. TP level is set at the price of 1.2855.

did you lose the thirty pips ???

can u find volume on mt4?:

Hello there,
Yes, you can find the volume in like default indicator in Mt4. Btw. this is thick volume its not the number of lots traded in specific period. Anyway, it is also helpful together with futures centralized volume.

Strength on USD/JPY. Strong upward momentum and successful testing of supply in a low volume. Targets set at the price of 104.40, 104.75 and 105.90.

Attachments

• USDJPYM15.png12.png
    USDJPYM15.png12.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 144
Thank you ruma,
Today I am bearish on GBP/USD. I found a fake breakout of yesterday high, which is clear sign that buyers lost confidence in upward price. Seems like that smart money preparing to sell today. There is also a broken upward trendline, which is another technical sign for the further downward price. My risk is around 45 pips and I am going for 200 pips profit.

TP at the price of 1.3055

Attachments

• GBPUSDM30.pngentry.png
    GBPUSDM30.pngentry.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 242
Thank you ruma,
Today I am bearish on GBP/USD. I found a fake breakout of yesterday high, which is clear sign that buyers lost confidence in upward price. Seems like that smart money preparing to sell today. There is also a broken upward trendline, which is another technical sign for the further downward price. My risk is around 45 pips and I am going for 200 pips profit.

TP at the price of 1.3055

Closed +120 pips

Attachments

• GBPUSDM30.pngCLOSED.png
    GBPUSDM30.pngCLOSED.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 226
Hello traders,
I found strong downward momentum on NZD/USD and I am bearish from 0.7218. The supply is in control and the trend is downward, best thing you can do is ride with the trend when there are good conditions :)

Attachments

• NZDUSDM30.pngsetup.png
    NZDUSDM30.pngsetup.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 215
Massive sign of strength after the news for GBP. I am bullish from 1.3360. A Strong sign of strength + successful testing of supply and rejection from FR 61.8%. Targets set at the price of 1.3465, 1.3560 and 1.3730.

Sl around 40 pips

Attachments

• GBPUSDM1.pngbullish.png
    GBPUSDM1.pngbullish.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 215