Volume analysis – The Key to the Truth

I am still building buying. This time, this looks like much better entry.
I am bullish from 1.3310 Risk about 60-60 pips and going for at least 150-300 pips >

Attachments

• GBPUSDM30.png14.png
    GBPUSDM30.png14.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 213
I am still building buying. This time, this looks like much better entry.
I am bullish from 1.3310 Risk about 60-60 pips and going for at least 150-300 pips >

I secured a position on breakeven. I saw the rejection from swing high at 1.3470 as I expected but the rejection wasn't strong and am still waiting for my target at 1.3640.

Attachments

• GBPUSDM30.png15.png
    GBPUSDM30.png15.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 220
Massive weakness in the background !!!

Hello dear traders,
I am bearish today on GBP/USD. Since the price didn't break 1.3470, the price rejected from that point. GBP/USD got a massive sign of weakness in the background. There is a wide spread bar closed in the middle in an ultra high volume. Later on, I saw total absorption of climatic action and today I also found a sign of weakness at 1.3285. I am bearish from 1.3235 with SL around 45 pips and first TP at 1.3050. I will pay attention to 1.3130 (swing low).

Feel free to comment if you like analysis

Petar

Attachments

• GBPUSDM15.pngentry.png
    GBPUSDM15.pngentry.png
    90 KB · Views: 257
Bullish on EUR/NZD. I found massive demand after the CPI report in New Zealand. The price went to test FR 61.8% and stopped there. I am bullish from 1.5570. The final target is set at the price of 1.5800.

Attachments

• EURNZDM30.pngbuying.png
    EURNZDM30.pngbuying.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 218
Bullish on EUR/NZD. I found massive demand after the CPI report in New Zealand. The price went to test FR 61.8% and stopped there. I am bullish from 1.5570. The final target is set at the price of 1.5800.

EUR/NZD great winner so far +100 pips and second TP reached.Third TP set at the price of 1.5800.

GBP/USD closed -30 pips.

Attachments

• EURNZDM30.pngsecured.png
    EURNZDM30.pngsecured.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 197
I am very bearish on GBP/USD from 1.3175.I found a massive weakness in the background (buying climax and very wide spread of the bar). There is also HSS formation from the top and the price broke the neckline. My target is set at the price of 1.2850. I am risking about 50 pips in this setup, which means that I am going for 1:6 RRR. Of course, I will follow price action and close before setup if is needed.

Feel free to comment if you like analysis :)

Attachments

• GBPUSDH1.pngshort.png
    GBPUSDH1.pngshort.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 172
I am very bearish on GBP/USD from 1.3175.I found a massive weakness in the background (buying climax and very wide spread of the bar). There is also HSS formation from the top and the price broke the neckline. My target is set at the price of 1.2850. I am risking about 50 pips in this setup, which means that I am going for 1:6 RRR. Of course, I will follow price action and close before setup if is needed.

Feel free to comment if you like analysis :)

I am still holding GBP/USD with the same target. Today we saw news effect and the price went to re-test neckline-ice. Classic BOI (back up to ice).
Don't be trapped because of the news, market makers using news to trap the crowd and to add more selling positions.

Attachments

• GBPUSDH1.pngBOI.png
    GBPUSDH1.pngBOI.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 173
I bought USD/CAD today at the price of 1.3060. Strong upward trend and successful testing of supply. I always trade in sync with trend.
The risk is 20 Pips and I am going for 60 pips.

TP set at 1.3125

Attachments

• USDCADM30.pngbuying.png
    USDCADM30.pngbuying.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 196
Ah ok. Yea, I will explain about the market profile and my style very soon also on my webinars which I will hold for ********** and everyone can join for free and watch. Will let you know when I start that project.

Today I found a very solid setup at GBP/USD. The strong supply in a high volume entered the market and I saw decreasing volume on the upward leg. and I used Ichimoku in this example. The price crossed the cloud, Tenkan sen crossed Kijun sen and Chikou sen is below the cloud. I don't even need to mention that short-mid term trend is bearish. :)

Target set at 1.3075 (140 pips)
RISK is 35 pips.

I will hold position max 4 hours ...

Attachments

• GBPUSDM10.pngentry.png
    GBPUSDM10.pngentry.png
    139.2 KB · Views: 179
Bullish on EUR/NZD and bearish on NZD/JPY. I did PRE intraday trading using market profile analysis to see the anatomy of price action. I found a strong sign of strength on EUR/NZD yesterday and rejection from the point of control. Notice the single prints R. The price managed to go and absorb most of the single prints but didn't have the power to absorb fully.

Bought at 1.5740 with target at 1.5835

NZD/JPY - I found strong supply and very good trend day from yesterday with single prints H. The price managed to rally to 74.35 but didn't absorb single prints H. Key thing is lower value area compared to previous 3 days. Other timeframe sellers stepped in yesterday and i expect that they continue tomorrow.

Target at 73.10 SL at 74.45

Attachments

• NZDJPYM30.pngsetup.png
    NZDJPYM30.pngsetup.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 164
  • EURNZDM30.pngsetup.png
    EURNZDM30.pngsetup.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 160
Someone really wants to sell off this pair, let's see what will happen

Attachments

• EURNZDM30.pngbearish.png
    EURNZDM30.pngbearish.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 178
Took short on EUR/USD. This is simple trend trade together with Ichimoku. I found rejection from turn line and I will try to take 1:2RRR in this setup.

Attachments

• EURUSDH1.pngentry.png
    EURUSDH1.pngentry.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 167
Took short on EUR/USD. This is simple trend trade together with Ichimoku. I found rejection from turn line and I will try to take 1:2RRR in this setup.

Took loss here but I opened new sell at 1.0985. SL at the price of 1.1020 and TP at 1.0915. This time, I saw rejection from Tenkan sen.

Attachments

• EURUSDH1.pngnew.png
    EURUSDH1.pngnew.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 152
Intraday selling EUR/NZD for 1:2 RRR

I found a weakness in the background. They are >

- Strong supply in a high volume entered the market
- Up-thrust bars
- Topping formation (round top formation)

The key element in volume analysis is to recognize background. I used M3 chart in this example because i couldn't find on standard frames. Sometimes the truth is hidden in non-standard time frames.

Attachments

• EURNZDM3.pngm333.png
    EURNZDM3.pngm333.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 154
Another trend trade. This time GBP/USD. Selling at 1.3115.

SL at 1.3185 and target 1.2800

Strong downward trend and rejection from standard line (Tenkan sen).

Attachments

• GBPUSDH1.pngtrend.png
    GBPUSDH1.pngtrend.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 172
Classic accumulation phase on AUD/USD >

You can jump into my train, its not late :)

RRR 1:6

Attachments

• AUDUSDM30.pngbuyllish.png
    AUDUSDM30.pngbuyllish.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 158
Hello everyone,
I am still holding EUR/USD short and I added EUR/NZD short at the price of 1.5600.

What to say >

Strong pinbar on H4 time frame from strong resistance. There are 200 SMA, 50 SMA, and previous swing low cluster. I also found the broken upward channel in the background, which is a good sign for the further lower price. The risk in this setup is about 80 pips and I will try to take 320-400 pips.
Notice the volume on the pinbar, it was ultra high volume, which is a sign that smart money wants EUR/NZD lower.

Attachments

• EURNZDH4.pngsetup.png
    EURNZDH4.pngsetup.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 194
Sold EUR/USD at 1.1085 intraday >

I used M3 in this analysis >
I marked letters on the chart >

a - Buying climax , first potential sign of weakness

b - Ultra high volume up bar closed in the middle (this must be a sign of weakness)

c - Up-thrust in an ultra high volume. This is a sign that sellers are on the market and that we may see potential distribution phase.

d - Another buying climax into the high new ground. Notice that bar closed weak even below the middle, which is strong sign of weakness

e - No demand bar. Volume lowers compared with previous 2 bars. The spread of the bar also lower.

f - after we sign strong signs of weakness in the background and the price also went below 21SMA, this is a good sell bar.

SL is around 15 pips but I will try to take at least 45 pips. Will see the price action and manage my position...

If you like analysis feel free to comment >

Attachments

• EURUSDM3.pngentry.png
    EURUSDM3.pngentry.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 166
Sold EUR/USD at 1.1085 intraday >

I used M3 in this analysis >
I marked letters on the chart >

a - Buying climax , first potential sign of weakness

b - Ultra high volume up bar closed in the middle (this must be a sign of weakness)

c - Up-thrust in an ultra high volume. This is a sign that sellers are on the market and that we may see potential distribution phase.

d - Another buying climax into the high new ground. Notice that bar closed weak even below the middle, which is strong sign of weakness

e - No demand bar. Volume lowers compared with previous 2 bars. The spread of the bar also lower.

f - after we sign strong signs of weakness in the background and the price also went below 21SMA, this is a good sell bar.

SL is around 15 pips but I will try to take at least 45 pips. Will see the price action and manage my position...

If you like analysis feel free to comment >

Still holding short on EUR/USD based today's volume price action analysis.

Attachments

• EURUSDM3.pngstillshort.png
    EURUSDM3.pngstillshort.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 170