Vince Stanzione Market Monitor Service ???

ozhan

Hi all just wanted to ask if there are any actual members and whether they have profitted from the service offered buy Vince Stanzione the Market Monitor where members pay a monthly fee of 99 pounds and they get to see his actual live trades , i would like too hear from any actual member if possible for some advice on the actual service offered ? or if anyone knows of a better site ??

Many thanks in advance

ozhan

Google "vince stanzione scam".

If he advises the use of stops I would be impressed if his results prove positive. If he doesn't use stops then, he's just gambling on mugs being able to hold out until the market turns to their favour... something some scammers... I mean mentors are doing on T2W, I should imagine.

You can get something very similar from Commodities Research Bureau called CRB TrendTrader. At considerably lower cost.

They also provide daily updates, as opposed to weekly, and much more detail. If you are into medium to long term trading of commodities, forex, indices, interest rates, and a few ETFs, then this seems to me to be a good service, with a sensible strategy. You can also get subscribed, for a little more, to their Futures market service, which provides news, including COT positions/changes of large specs etc.

CRB are one of the most highly respected outfits in this business and have been in operation since 1934. They publish the CRB commodity yearbook annually. TrendTrader was launched in 1964, but still seems to do well. They provide P/L information in the daily report so you can see what is doing well or badly.

Of course, all the usual caveats apply in trading commodities, the most important for me being never to risk too much on any one trade (1-2%), and never to take on too many positions (10-15% of total bank at any one time).

Y
Of course, all the usual caveats apply in trading commodities, the most important for me being never to risk too much on any one trade (1-2%), and never to take on too many positions (10-15% of total bank at any one time).

Yes, Vince is no good.

I see this 1 or 2% rule everywhere and have yet to be convinced. If you are trading gold, for example, with a 100 pip stop and 1 contract, that's a risk of $1,000. So we have to have £100,000 in our account to trade just 1 miserable contract?

Also, it suggests that we must allow for well over 100 losses in a row, which is a pretty negative attitude, to say the least. I would stop trading long before then...

My belief is that the 2% rule might apply to institutional traders with billions but has been popularised for the small man by system sellers that want to ensure your capital doesn't run out before the refund guarantee does.

Good for you. Best of luck. I prefer to stay in the game and still be around a few years from now. Who knows, I might have learnt something by then.

And you do need a reasonable starting capital, though brokers and spreadbetting firms try to convince you otherwise. Easy pickings for them.

system sellers that want to ensure your capital doesn't run out before the refund guarantee does

Apart from sales via Clickbank, I am not aware that any offer a refund at all and much of this account depletion depends on trade frequency of the system being used.

Paul

lots of free trades on ytube and whatnot. no need to pay for anything imo. except time.

I don't know the stats but I would guess that the vast majority of system sales are via ClickBank. The top EA sellers make close to a million a year from sales! Small wonder they don't actually trade...

The top EA sellers make close to a million a year from sales! Small wonder they don't actually trade...

I am clearly in the wrong business here as a trader when I could get an easy $1M a year for just putting together an EA.

Which EAs are "classed" as the top ones ?

Paul

I am clearly in the wrong business here as a trader when I could get an easy $1M a year for just putting together an EA.

Which EAs are "classed" as the top ones ?

Paul

Yes, sickening, isn't it?

Top selling at the moment are Ivybot, Forex Trend Scalper, ForexBling (suitable name!), Stock Assault 2.0, Forex Ambush and Forex Autopilot is just about still hanging in there!

Of course, top sales have nothing to do with performance; they have everything to do with top sales hype. Oh, and a never-ending supply of gullible newbies.