Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

lachie said:
Yes I remember that, it looked like a scanned clip from a newspaper.. Was an Indian chap if I remember correctly.

Yes in the flyer I received yesterday the Indian chap from Birmingham who runs 2 curry houses and then trades shares in the evening and made £1.7m receives a 1/2 page coverage.

I'm so glad I did a Google search and ended up on here rather than fork out £347. As I know little about shares I might buy the manual for learning purposes on eBay, but then i noticed someone wanted £450 for it!

Folks, you've saved me a great deal of money and a lot of frustration
:D

Vince Stanzione............He is not a crook he is clever very clever..
I rate him....Do you know why cos so many people are taken in by the mass crap that he produces and people buy it.........The best way that you could ever learn or even be a trader is by knowing your product....

Trading the word itself means to buy low sell high and make profit...right
So you should know your product in trading...People who do not know there product go into the market blind folded and then look for a solution to make their money back or become millionaires...and people like Vince target these people......

1. Know your product you wish to trade..
2.Learn about your product inside out....so that your trading becomes more powerful
3.Knowledge is free just have to find it with the God of the internet Google
4.Spending hours and hours on the internet will result to confusion,complication and remember that the holy grail does not exist..if it did I would have it by now :)
5.Technical indicators are there to assist and in now way at all can they ever be 100%
( So paying x amount of £'s for a few indicators never makes any sense and that is all you get in the ebooks)
6.Paper trade a strategy and make adjustments according to your trading style.
7.Dont keep changing your product or strategy....

In short Stick to you Plan,Srategy and Product.....

There you go £150 of information....

Happy Trading....
The Trading world is full of twists and turns.........follow the straight path and you will get there eventually...

Best of luck
Rav

3.Never spend money on something that hasn't

Trading the word itself means to buy low sell high and make profit...right

Why cant you buy high and sell even higher ?

3.Knowledge is free just have to find it with the God of the internet Google
4.Spending hours and hours on the internet will result to confusion,complication and remember that the holy grail does not exist..if it did I would have it by now :)

These points appear to contradict each other

Paul

Trader333 said:
Why cant you buy high and sell even higher ?

These points appear to contradict each other

Paul
Hmm I like that as well....

Is Vince as bad as he's made out to be?

I'm a bit flummoxed to be honest.

Although there seems to be an awful lot of negative flak flying about on here about VS, there is also the odd positive comment from people who HAVE made money following his methods and recommendations.

I've clocked the results of a "quick Google" by another member, and yes, there is some other stuff kicking about, but with few real opinions. It mostly seems noncommital than negative.

I'm intrigued that with all the comments about how much of a "crook" he (allegedly) is, I can't actually find a huge amount of feedback on the web panning him.

(Except on here, of course...)

Is this not a case of people paying out money to Vince and then not actually doing anything with the method, merely flicking through the manual, "oh...that won't work" and then crying that they've "lost" their money?

I'm finding it very confusing that with all the comments on here about his dishonesty and (alleged) shark-like qualities, I can't find a single thing about him or his fulfillment company on the advertising standards website. Hmmm....

Comments elsewhere about somebody losing £6k from £10k trading capital in a very short timeframe make me think that an awful lot of people on here doling out "advice" don't know half as much as they think they do.

As time goes on, I'm more and more getting the impression that there are a lot of theorists on here, but a lot less actual active traders, (no - not demo accounts), and still fewer that are actually making money.

(Edited for p*ss poor spelling)

Oh, and by the way...

...to spwh88 and others.

If the £300-odd quid that VS charges for his course is "a great deal of money" to you, you really have no business even considering trading.

Vince - a real clients experience

Pazuzu

My few pence worth - I first bought Vince's "making money from financial spread trading in 2003 - can't remember how much I paid - not a lot - that actually introduced me to fixed odds trading, specifically Betonmarkets.

The manual itself was not without value but in truth contained nothing more than can be gleaned here nowadays. Subsequently I found that simple systems like his MA crossover sytem are rubbish - they will lose you money.

Not long after Vince offered a service on Betonmarkets at £117 per month which I subscribed to for a period - as I lost money on it even though I followed the recommendations religiously I stopped subscribing,after a year.

What became clear later was that Vince had both a financial interest in Betonmarkets and was receiving affliliate commission from them aswell for introducing new accounts - not sure of the ethics of that!?

I have received many subsequent offerings from Vince the most recent of which was a course offered at a most reasonable £4997! if I remember rightly;which I declined.

So my view in conclusion - is save your money - see what you can learn here. The truth about any system for sale was summed up on the Motley Fool the other day - along the lines that if anyone had a system that was that good then they would take it to Goldman Sachs and sell it for millions of dollars - wise words in my view.

pazuzu said:
...to spwh88 and others.

If the £300-odd quid that VS charges for his course is "a great deal of money" to you, you really have no business even considering trading.

why is there always someone ready to make this statement? trading isnt just for the rich anymore. id be happier to see someone start trading with a small amount over a big amount since come the end of the year both accounts are likely to be empty.

this signor stanzione really gives italians a bad name unlike the superb joe di napoli, larry pesavento, michael (oscar) carbone etc.

edit: one line only!

Last edited:
I had a glance at the VS Financial Spread trading Folder.....I would have felt thoroughly ripped off if I had bought that for £360 or some of the crazy prices floating around on here. To be honest I found most of the pages contained in the folder you could have picked up from "the dummies guide to trading"

In terms of winning in this or any business I really don't believe there is a short cut for good solid hard work and study. Part of the success element for me is that fact that I am creating my own systems and developing my own ideas and making money from them.

It took me all of 30 minutes to go through the "Spread trading bible" and I do remember reading about his Moving Average crossovers. If it really was as easy as buying on crossovers everyone would be doing it.

I read a comment above about how £360 isn't a lot of money to part with. Trust me if you were Bill Gates and you paid £360 for that thing you would probably still be a bit miffed.

In my opinion I WOULD NOT part with any money to a so called trading guru. There seem to be so many scammers and charlatans in this business, I don't trust anyone.

Can anybody try this on demo, well...I have

Trust all your instincts and the SMAs and everything like that

And go against everything your conscience tells you. e.g if everything tells you to buy, then sell and vice versa

Do that and come up with your results

Even VS might be shamed !!

VS screams at you that his methods will be wrong 4/10 but he will teach you how to make money by eventually....well by my methods you will be right 6/10 and you will make a lot more anyway.

Open a demo account and try this ....free advice here...what have you got to lose ??!!

Last edited:
Hi
Good afternoon evryone.
Vince recently sent me some info through, not sure how he got my address???
Interesting reading through the posts over the past couple of years.
Does anybody here have a system that people could subscribe to and follow?
danny

Danny

There are 1001 systems that you can subscribe to but chances are that 1000 of them will result in losses.

Be careful out there because the marketers LOVE to tell you what people want to hear, ie how to get rich quick without doing a lot of work.

"10% a month for 20 mins a day work"!

Moving Averages

I had a glance at the VS Financial Spread trading Folder.....I would have felt thoroughly ripped off if I had bought that for £360 or some of the crazy prices floating around on here. To be honest I found most of the pages contained in the folder you could have picked up from "the dummies guide to trading"

In terms of winning in this or any business I really don't believe there is a short cut for good solid hard work and study. Part of the success element for me is that fact that I am creating my own systems and developing my own ideas and making money from them.

It took me all of 30 minutes to go through the "Spread trading bible" and I do remember reading about his Moving Average crossovers. If it really was as easy as buying on crossovers everyone would be doing it.

I read a comment above about how £360 isn't a lot of money to part with. Trust me if you were Bill Gates and you paid £360 for that thing you would probably still be a bit miffed.

In my opinion I WOULD NOT part with any money to a so called trading guru. There seem to be so many scammers and charlatans in this business, I don't trust anyone.

" I do remember reading about his Moving Average crossovers. If it really was as easy as buying on crossovers everyone would be doing it " ....... !!

What makes you think the traders out there making money ARENT using them..?? :confused:
Sometimes - just sometimes, the " SIMPLEST " ways of trading produce the BEST results !! :idea:

Richard Donchian - the pioneer of the modern MA system managed to rake off MORE THAN $600 M I L L I O N from the markets using those " easy crossovers "... !!

take another look - what do you " REALLY " see ...?? ;)

Vinz Scamzione is just a psychopath who believes he is actually helping people. In reality, most lose, and lose more than they spend with him!

Bet on Markets is the easiest way to make money -- simply by going long or short over various time frames. But you'll have to develop your own system through hard work and perseverance.

I disagree about BetOnMarkets - personally I think they are a ripoff. If you want to go long/short then you'll get a far better reward trading the indices. Get a quote either way long/short on an index using BOM - there's a 25% spread on the payout!

I disagree about BetOnMarkets - personally I think they are a ripoff. If you want to go long/short then you'll get a far better reward trading the indices. Get a quote either way long/short on an index using BOM - there's a 25% spread on the payout!

Forget indices -- far too much noise -- take your pick of 14 good forex crosses to trade up or down with BoM. Intraday up/down bets also do well in consolidating markets, with the right time frame (30'), whereas spread-betting makes nothing or gets stopped-out. Just open a virtual account with BoM and try it.

I've spent quite some time today reading these posts, and boy have I learned a lot! Your offerings have now convinced me that it pays to be far more cautious about buying the marketed info' packs out there. True, I've been caught out a couple of times already - but never again. Thank you all for sharing your experiences so frankly. I'm throwing the latest pile of mail-shots straight in the bin where they belong!

I bought it and I found it very good and made good profit with it.

Your statement is in the past tense. What happened?

It's amazing the number of first time posters come along here and start reccommending trading systems. t.

Last edited by a moderator: