Very rude person at Winchmore Capital

jonny87

I don't know i anyone has heard of Winchmore Capital, but I just want to put this out there in case anyone is thinking of working for them.

I phoned up to ask about whether they pay a basic salary and the guy told me to "F**k O**" and hung up. Couldn't beleive it. Makes them seem very unproffessional and kind of put me of applying lol.

I don't know i anyone has heard of Winchmore Capital, but I just want to put this out there in case anyone is thinking of working for them.

I phoned up to ask about whether they pay a basic salary and the guy told me to "F**k O**" and hung up. Couldn't beleive it. Makes them seem very unproffessional and kind of put me of applying lol.

:LOL:

I must remember that the next time a cold caller rings me up

oh man oh man ....dont do that to me ......best lutz all week so far :LOL::LOL:

sorry J - you caught me off guard with that one
N

I don't understand your question but I do appreciate the reply.

Do you pay a basic salary????

Maybe he was long Euros when said that.

Their website says the same too...

Attachments

• winchmore.JPG
    winchmore.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 942
what a brilliant strapline for a new company ?

WINCHMORE CAPITAL
now go F*ck yourself.....

If you got the guys name, call him back and return the favour after wasting about 30 mins of his time by pretending to be interested in purchasing some Gold and elite stocks. ;)