Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No, switch back to the old one!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Huh?! Did anything change?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sharky

Staff
I plan to replace the existing default website style with a slightly simplified one based on the default Xenforo theme, the forum software we use for T2W. This will make maintaining and updating the website much easier. The less custom changes there are, the simpler life is!

You can test out the updated styles here:
Updated T2W Default Style
Updated T2W Default Dark Style

And switch back with the link at the bottom left of the footer, to "T2W" and "T2W Dark". It's very similar to what we have now, but you'll notice some minor changes.

Thanks for the feedback trilobite. I've now moved everyone over to the new style. Later this week we'll upgrade the forum software, which will now be a much smoother process.

The poll wording is a bit odd Sharky - I mean, I like the new site's fresh appearance and modest colour palette, but surely the navigation is pretty much unchanged isn't it? Fine by me.

The poll wording is a bit odd Sharky - I mean, I like the new site's fresh appearance and modest colour palette, but surely the navigation is pretty much unchanged isn't it? Fine by me.
Yes - good point! I guess by navigation, I was really alluding to blue being more intuitive to click than dark grey. But in terms of site navigation, ie. ways to browse and move through the site, you're right nothing has changed. I've reworded it now, just to avoid confusion. Anyway glad you approve! (y)