New T2W Website

Sharky

Staff
First announced in the T2W July and August Newsletters, the new T2W website went live on schedule, late yesterday evening. Not so much a redesign, but a refresh of the existing one, our goal has been to smarten the site up, clear away some of the clutter and improve the page loading times.

The tech team are still busy make tweaks, but in the meantime if you spot anything odd please let continue to let us know. I realise we've already had a ton of feedback which is great. Once we've finished fixing the remaining issue, we'll be working though the comments and responding to any questions or suggestions made.

To get a sense of how the site have changed over the past 10 years, you can take a look at our facebook gallery here: The Changing Face of Trade2Win | Facebook

Apart from the design changes, we're excited to publish our first T2W branded book, T2W Trading FAQs, authored by John Forman and with contributions from experienced traders and senior T2W members. The book serves as a quick start guide for new traders answering the most commonly asked questions we hear asked on the forums over and over again. You can find out more here: T2W Book: Trading FAQs | Trade2Win

In addition we've got a couple of exciting new sections of the site launching in the next week or two. So stay tuned for further updates..

I must be getting too Americanised version 4 looks the best to me

anyway keep up the good work and quite simply Thankyou to all the T2W team

I don't know if this is just me but page load times seems to have increased A LOT and page responsiveness has reduced considerably, my PC is not low spec and I keep the install clean.

I think it's fair to say this is caused by your new system for displaying ads with pages waiting for ads to be displayed at times. Don't get me wrong, I understand the need for ads (I even click them from time to time just cos I like to support forums I like) but when they make the site sluggish, slow, unresponsive, maybe a tweak is in order?

Thanks dc2000.

Apothecary, let us know if it's better now.. we've optimized the ad loading code, so the page no longer has to wait for the ads. It should be just as fast as before, if not faster, as we've added a CDN to speed up delivery of static content (images, javascript and css).