Trade2Win's 10 Year Anniversary

Sharky

Staff
Today is a very special day in the T2W Calendar, it's our 10 year anniversary!

10 years ago today, on January 15th, 2001, a little website called Trade2Win went live. It had just 53 members.

Fast forward 10 years and things have moved on just a bit. :) In fact, if you head over to our Facebook Gallery you'll see just how much the site's changed over time.

To mark the occasion, we've decided to celebrate with a week of prizes and contests!

Starting on Monday we'll be announcing the results of the Members' Choice Awards and the winner of a brand new iPad. Then each day thereafter, until Friday, we'll be announcing a new contest and winning prize.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank all the hard-working staff, volunteers (especially the moderators!) and regular members who have supported us over the years. As a community, Trade2Win is nothing without it's members - if it wasn't for you we wouldn't have been around 1 year, let alone 10.

I'm very proud of Trade2Win and I hope you are too.

Paul.

Maybe next year arabian... ;)

So today's prize winner from the virtual tombola of entries to the T2W MCA's 2010 was reebok, who wins a brand new iPad. Congrats!!!!

I'll be announcing tomorrow's contest shortly, stay tuned!....

Last edited:
Hope this competition doesn't involve a personal picture and a ruler.

Congrats on 10 years....