Trade2Win's 10 Year Anniversary - Day 2 (The Trading Desk Contest)

I think it should have been yourself or elitejets, redart.

Still at least Dave may be able to swap the camera for a decent pair of shoes and rid the world of those monstrosities.

LOOK - He's ironed a pleat in his jeans the tw@!!

What the hell is going on here?

bender

p.s. wtf makes you think *I* do the ironing :LOL:

Last edited:
Because only a lunatic would wear a pair of sh1tty, toasted, horse-skin wallabies to work and complement the f*ckers with a pair of pleated jeans lol.

I had a nice watch - some chick sitting opposite me on the train on the way home with a black mini skirt and pink knickers on.

In fact, I'd go as far as to say it was a LOVELY watch.

I have a nice watch. Does this make me a better person? :LOL:

Yes. :D

I had a diamond watch as a remnant from my younger and wilder days.
Some morroccan wh*re stole it from me during a kerfuffle with a mugger who was wearing white pants and a silver bubble jacket. Was a sad day. France is a strange place.

Last edited:
I had a very old watch I received as a gift. It only worked in the sunlight.

Peter

Attachments

• sundial watch.jpg
    sundial watch.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,012
Blimey only just caught back up with this thread, someone's got to say it, that's a cracking pair of tits..

IMG_2120c2_BTits.JPG

Congratulations Arabian, commiserations Donkey and great effort Megamuel.
My personal favourite was the Toast Dartboard but I am a bit biased.

Congratulations Arabian, commiserations Donkey and great effort Megamuel.
Yeah, a good result. Arabian can film his mum in HD now ironing his jeans - with the crease. Just don't let her buy your shoes for you anymore, they're a real feckin embarrassment to you.

Donkey didn’t deserve to win because he’s an ass.

Megamuel’s was a great effort, though his bookends were far too close together. You’d hardly get a slim paperback between them. (I’m still fantasising…sorry….)

So it's YOU!!!

Come on then, think you're hard do you, what's your benchmark? Call yourself a man, go on, what's your benchmark?

I have a HTC desire - spends more time in repair that it does in my pocket.

Apart from the new motherboard (common problem) and the constant hanging/rebooting/going into silent mode - it's a great phone.

I wouldn't touch an HTC again - they need to sort out the quality issues.

Anyway, my girlfriend was very disappointed that she didn't win the video camera. She was planning on posting up some videos of herself here n all. Never mind!
I've popped one in the post to you.

Didn't realise it was your girlfriend. I just thought you turned the heating way up before the cleaning lady arrived. I do.

Well she does the cleaning too and I don't even have to pay her, and if I leave my washing long enough she does that too! Thai girls, can't beat em! Well you can, but that's another story! ;)