Trade2Win's 10 Year Anniversary - Day 2 (The Trading Desk Contest)

Unfortunately couldn’t display the T2W website - experiencing a slight technical problem after a losing trade.

Attachments

• trade station.JPG
    trade station.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 973
Last edited:
Trading set up isn't very impressive so I thought I'd spice it up a bit with the bird posing. She only agreed to it after I persuaded her that she really wants a Flip Ultra HD 8GB Camera :cheesy:

I see you have a copy of "Trading for Dummies" on your bookshelf...

learn much ??? :whistling

crikey if people do exposure for a £100 camera what would they do for real money? everyone has a price i suppose :)

Trading set up isn't very impressive so I thought I'd spice it up a bit with the bird posing. She only agreed to it after I persuaded her that she really wants a Flip Ultra HD 8GB Camera :cheesy:

is it pip or pi*p :D

I see you have a copy of "Trading for Dummies" on your bookshelf...

learn much ??? :whistling

Haha I was waiting for someone to spot that! Well this will probably sound stupid but its actually a really good book! Much more useful all the other sh1te books I bought! It was the first book I bought and basically it tells you all the basics about trading - what technical analysis is, fundamental analysis, indicators and how they work and their limitations etc. I mean its not gonna help you make money trading but will definitely teach you the basics of what's what. Taught me a lot more than 'Mastering the Trade' and 'Integrated Pitchfork Analysis' anyway! Lol

The Winner!

Thanks to all those that uploaded a photo. We had some, uhm, interesting entries...

So without further a do and after much deliberation by the judges, the winners of the Flip Ultra HD 8GB Camera is... arabianights

The judges particularly liked your creative touch of having your shoes on the desk - well done!!! :clap:

Special mention must be given to elitejets who won the most recommendations from the members. We'll be sending you a T2W polo-shirt for your prize.. we think you might need it!

Attachments

• 100382d1295358238-trade2wins-10-year-anniversary-day-2-trading-desk-contest-18012011083.jpg
    100382d1295358238-trade2wins-10-year-anniversary-day-2-trading-desk-contest-18012011083.jpg
    918.8 KB · Views: 976
Last edited:
Re: The Winner!

Thanks to all those that uploaded a photo. We had some, uhm, interesting entries...

So without further a do and after much deliberation by the judges, the winners of the Flip Ultra HD 8GB Camera is... arabianights

The judges particularly liked your creative touch of having your shoes on the desk - well done!!! :clap:

Special mention must be given to elitejets who won the most recommendations from the members. We'll be sending you a T2W polo-shirt for your award.. we think you might need it!

indeed :eek:

I think it should have been yourself or elitejets, redart.

Still at least Dave may be able to swap the camera for a decent pair of shoes and rid the world of those monstrosities.

LOOK - He's ironed a pleat in his jeans the tw@!!

What the hell is going on here?

I think it should have been yourself or elitejets, redart.

Still at least Dave may be able to swap the camera for a decent pair of shoes and rid the world of those monstrosities.

LOOK - He's ironed a pleat in his jeans the tw@!!

What the hell is going on here?

haha!

And yes, I'd go redart too.
Even has a tiny tiny piece of paper on the toy ferrari to look like the original by Rothschild on the actual car, not to mention that rediculous 'swan' pattern! (seen first on elite trader??)
Had me laughing.