Unusual lawn play

itspossible

Sounds dirty;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 225
This is my lawn.I have a dog that wees all over it but i still maintain it.
I have an unusual method.
If you are interested just ask here.

First of all I'd have to get rid of all the moss and that'd leave bare earth more or less.

First of all I'd have to get rid of all the moss and that'd leave bare earth more or less.
Yes you are correct.You actually need the grass before you can get the stripes:cheesy:
1-Kill the moss
2-scarify or rake to get rid of the dead moss.
3-cut very short
4-aerate
5-topsoil & seeds
6-water and hope for sun
you then have the grass-
hard work but once its there it should last well.
then the stripe method:)

Yes you are correct.You actually need the grass before you can get the stripes:cheesy:
1-Kill the moss
2-scarify or rake to get rid of the dead moss.
3-cut very short
4-aerate
5-topsoil & seeds
6-water and hope for sun
you then have the grass-
hard work but once its there it should last well.
then the stripe method:)

An alternative strategy:

1. Do 1-6 above
2. Enjoy your grass until it needs doing again
3. Do 1-6 above
4. Enjoy your grass until it needs doing again
5. Have a Think
6. Get Astro turf laid
7. Just look at the immaculate grass and never do anything to it again.

Her Ladyship has done that for her last two gardens. I just get on with the trading (y)

^Astro looks good but i will soon have 2 cavalier spaniels weeing and pooing on the lawn so i think it would be a bit smelly

^Astro looks good but i will soon have 2 cavalier spaniels weeing and pooing on the lawn so i think it would be a bit smelly

No problem with that – you just hose it off or if you are very environmental you can pick it up and dispose of it. All sorts of different grades of grass available depending whether you want to play football with the kids or have an immaculate bowling green. Costs about the same as decent quality carpet but has to be laid properly with correct foundations to work as advertised. Best investment I've ever made – cutting grass is just a distant memory. :)

I have recently used a lawn greener/thickener and its made a good job of the lawn.its pet friendly.
i have 2 female spaniels who do their buisiness on the lawn.the lawn is very thick and i cut it on the pushmowers(no wires)highest setting.NEVER scalp the lawn gang

Got my lawn dug up years ago and slabs/gravel laid. Don't understand all this English lawn mowing. Is it a class thing?