Daily Trading System Las Vegas

When I do my scam, I shall refer to "basis points" rather than pips, and to "currencies" rather than to "the forex". What the **** is "the forex"?

ignore them... you can tell which of the people here don;t make any money trading.

they either mock others, or just act like a plain idiot, look at their post counts, higher they are, less time they are on the trading station; probably due to being margin called all the time.

move on... those in this thread who are acting like children should be ignored; as the saying goes - "children should be seen not heard"...

unfortunately there's too many of them here...

move on pipsaholic... and please, dont put your affiliate links on these forums, please read the anti-spam policy on my site... thx :)

just collect a list and pull them into your site to get their email...

forums like these, although they are good to discuss strategies, too many forum users of this type are paranoid -- the more of the same stuff they see out there, more they are likely to stereotype another - kinda sad really... oh hum...

never mind... moving on.

Hilarious some of the comments here Loz is the real deal he invited me into his webinar NO FEE for FREE and his strategies work and his style is so genuine, and does work for charity. He proudly admits he lots millions trading but hes made more millions and setting up wells in Africa people on here are far too quick to judge genuine people willing to help others out.

Admin please delete this post as it useless with its replies.

Yes Loz Lawn, your work here is done. You are now on page 1 of google inviting people for a fight in Vegas. I'm sure that will attract many new customers for you.

having a laugh with others on here? you're border line liable for suing mate.

That is incorrect.

all you have done is insult others here.

That is also incorrect.

people who attack others like that, seriously have a mental problem, shows being imbalance in ones life.

"shows being imbalance in ones [sic] life". What on earth does that mean? Please try to write in English.

OMG, a freak'n typo... woohoo...

That was not my point, as you well know. My point is that it is a little embarrassing to call someone an idiot in the same sentence that you make such an idiotic error.

F me? say that to my face punk... and let's see how big you are then, eh? hiding behind a monitor...

Yes I do say "F*** You". I am not "hiding behind a monitor" - this is an internet forum, in which people communicate via their their computers.

come meet me in vegas and see how big of a man you are then...

Why on earth would I want to go to a sh1t-hole like Vegas just to meet (**** edited) you?

you're pathetic!

Well done, you have learned something and can now use "you're" properly. I am not sure what is pathetic about me - is it the fact that I make money from trading? Rather than not being able to and being reduced to scratching for business from a site which, even by the execrable standards of your miserable little industry, is an absolute joke?

I think I'm going to enjoy this, although since I'm a generous soul I'll allow you to publicly apologise if you wish. In fact, I'll also give you some free advice. Remember that you are here to flog your tawdry wares to the gullible and desperate, not get into arguments with people who see through you in milliseconds. You cannot even control yourself to that extent, and that truly is pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched your vid Lolz. You really do need some help. It's pretty competitive out there - sure there are a great many chumps, but even so why not give yourself the best chance?

Splashing "EXTREME FOREX PROFITABILITY" across the screen is a bit of a give away don't you think? All of those things - extreme, mega, ultimate, etc etc - they've been done to death surely? The saps must be wary of that stuff by now, or am I mistaken?

Would a more measured approach not be preferable? Something to think about, perhaps.

LOL

What ever... I'm not gonna pussy-foot around and kerb my tongue... if anyone insults me, they will hear it... and if you got the balls to tell me to F off in front of my face, in person, then head over to see me and see how big you are then.

grow the heck up for crying out loud.

Yes Loz Lawn, your work here is done. You are now on page 1 of google inviting people for a fight in Vegas. I'm sure that will attract many new customers for you.

LOL...

ill minded ppl who can't talk to ppl in a decent matter aren't in my preferred customer list any way...

Moving on so soon? Didn't take you long to get burned on this site, did it? Perhaps you should try cashmaster or something similar instead? I would imagine you will meet with greater success.

LOL

What ever... I'm not gonna pussy-foot around and kerb my tongue... if anyone insults me, they will hear it... and if you got the balls to tell me to F off in front of my face, in person, then head over to see me and see how big you are then.

It wasn't me.

I dont need any help at all, thank you kindly.

Just watched your vid Lolz. You really do need some help. It's pretty competitive out there - sure there are a great many chumps, but even so why not give yourself the best chance?

Splashing "EXTREME FOREX PROFITABILITY" across the screen is a bit of a give away don't you think? All of those things - extreme, mega, ultimate, etc etc - they've been done to death surely? The saps must be wary of that stuff by now, or am I mistaken?

Would a more measured approach not be preferable? Something to think about, perhaps.

and what you talking about?

there is no video on my site.

extreme profitability, what, arent you making good percentages then?

thats a shame... maybe if you spent more time trading than spending it on a forum messing around all the time, you might be with those who are in the top 5%.

until then... take care on that demo account of yours. ;)

LOL

Lolz, Lolz, Lolz, nosce te ipsum. There is a difference between making someone "hear it" as you put it, and attempting to get them to come to you so that you can do them physical harm.

You admonish others, "grow the heck up!", and yet you respond to insults with threats of violence.

You allow your anger to rule you and induce you to make foolish and intemperate statements, despite the fact that your purpose here (a commercial one) is harmed by so doing. This again is rather childish behaviour.

Truly Lolz, nosce te ipsum.

me, apologise to you... you're having a laugh... you were the one starting with the insults...

and I came here to reply to the post that was made on this forum about my offer to head over to see me in vegas and I'll give them 1-on-1 assistance, LIVE.

any way, this is the last time I'm replying to this thread, I got better things to do than listen to your dribble.

I think I'm going to enjoy this, although since I'm a generous soul I'll allow you to publicly apologise if you wish. In fact, I'll also give you some free advice. Remember that you are here to flog your tawdry wares to the gullible and desperate, not get into arguments with people who see through you in milliseconds. You cannot even control yourself to that extent, and that truly is pathetic.

Dear me, Lolz, I did not say "the video on your site", I said "your video".

Is that not your video in post number 1 of this thread?

I thank you for your advice Lolz, and will give it the consideration it merits. But you see Lolz, I actually trade, which I why I do not sell "the forex" systems.

I dont need any help at all, thank you kindly.

and what you talking about?

there is no video on my site.

extreme profitability, what, arent you making good percentages then?

thats a shame... maybe if you spent more time trading than spending it on a forum messing around all the time, you might be with those who are in the top 5%.

until then... take care on that demo account of yours. ;)

Such a shame to see you depart so soon Lolz! And just when we were becoming better-acquainted. Truly, “Of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: ‘It might have been!’”.

Still Lolz, you can feel pleased with your legacy on this site. You have left a link to a website full of claims that are ridiculous even by the standards of system vendors, and you have threatened physical violence. A good day's work indeed!

Farewell, noble philanthropist, and Godspeed! Continue your selfless mission to enrich those wise enough to purchase your system!

me, apologise to you... you're having a laugh... you were the one starting with the insults...

and I came here to reply to the post that was made on this forum about my offer to head over to see me in vegas and I'll give them 1-on-1 assistance, LIVE.

any way, this is the last time I'm replying to this thread, I got better things to do than listen to your dribble.

Good Lord, I was terribly rude to that chap a few pages back. I don't know what came over me.

Such a shame to see you depart so soon Lolz! And just when we were becoming better-acquainted. Truly, “Of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: ‘It might have been!’”.

Still Lolz, you can feel pleased with your legacy on this site. You have left a link to a website full of claims that are ridiculous even by the standards of system vendors, and you have threatened physical violence. A good day's work indeed!

Farewell, noble philanthropist, and Godspeed! Continue your selfless mission to enrich those wise enough to purchase your system!

I will miss our old friend Loz Lawn from DailyTradingSystem. :LOL:

But hopefully his alter ego of Pipsaholic will hang around for our continued amusement :clap:

What a pathetic attempt at a con job from those two (n)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was having a slow day today so I decided to check out Loz Lawn and his trading business DailyTradingSystem. He has a colorful history , as they say

Loz Lawn is actually Laurence Lawn and he is the President of Lawnwell Inc along with his friend, Michael Cardwell

DailyTradingSystem is owned by Lawnwell Inc. which has had its registration revoked by the Nevada authorities and its last annual report is here http://www.nvannualreport.com/entities-DPC-LAWNWELL-INC.aspx

Laurence Loz Lawn 's colorful history can be seen here where he allegedly ran a Ponzi scheme. http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28016&page=40

His partner in DailyTradingSystem, Michael Cardwell , also has a colorful history http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9993&page=33