Daily Trading System Las Vegas

Hi ya,

No one has of yet... however there are a couple people who are getting ready to go to Las Vegas, one guy wants to come over for 2 weeks, the other wants to come over for a week.

any customer who wants that special offer will need to pre-arrange the appointment.

all the best

Loz Lawn
President & CEO Daily Trading System, Inc

Loz, Some live trades here would be nice. Also who is your broker?

Otherwise, this is spam. A check on the IP addresses of Pisaholic and DailyTradingSystem would be interesting

I might have guessed this would be yet another crap single page website that you have to scroll down through. Loz Lawn you are a joker.

http://dailytradingsystem.com/?referrer=c888

Hi ya,

No one has of yet... however there are a couple people who are getting ready to go to Las Vegas, one guy wants to come over for 2 weeks, the other wants to come over for a week.

any customer who wants that special offer will need to pre-arrange the appointment.

all the best

Loz Lawn
President & CEO Daily Trading System, Inc

VALUE: $497/month

"MacGuyver Forex Combinations For Massive Gains", which exposes the brutally effective Forex armory you put together with unassuming everyday trading tools, and gives me too-easy templates to replicate your success in a fraction of the time...

you got a cheek haven't you, you ask me to do some live trades and show my broker and now you want to do an IP check on me... who do you think you are? yeh, I know your game, I've been around far too long to know the tricks used, etc. Well, IM NOT Pisaholic. I dont need to hide behind loads of ID's thank you very much.

Leave your paranoia at the door will you. Thank you kindly :)

If you want signals, either go to my FB fan page or get your wallet out. :)

Loz, Some live trades here would be nice. Also who is your broker?

Otherwise, this is spam. A check on the IP addresses of Pisaholic and DailyTradingSystem would be interesting

OMFG...

What the heck is going on here?

My site is not a one page site... may i recommend a good eye doctor for you...

Whats the problem with scrolling down, are you really that lazy?

omg, the excuses ppl use these days. hate to think what your trading is like if you're this lazy...

I might have guessed this would be yet another crap single page website that you have to scroll down through. Loz Lawn you are a joker.

you got a cheek haven't you, you ask me to do some live trades and show my broker and now you want to do an IP check on me... who do you think you are? yeh, I know your game, I've been around far too long to know the tricks used, etc. Well, IM NOT Pisaholic. I dont need to hide behind loads of ID's thank you very much.

Leave your paranoia at the door will you. Thank you kindly :)

If you want signals, either go to my FB fan page or get your wallet out. :)

Why is it that all you web page forex guys all use the exact same template for their web pages?? 1 annoyingly long page, a few yellow rectangles in the center with testamonials, the exact same "Add to cart" picture as every other scam site, etc....

How can you stand out amongst all the scammers when all you are doing is blending in??

Peter

OMFG...

What the heck is going on here?

My site is not a one page site... may i recommend a good eye doctor for you...

Whats the problem with scrolling down, are you really that lazy?

omg, the excuses ppl use these days. hate to think what your trading is like if you're this lazy...

Some people don't know when to keep quiet. How much have you spent on SEO work and this thread is going to be number 2 or 3 in google within a day or two. Loz Lawn or Pipsaholic, whatever you're called, just give it a rest.

Dude, I know your forum idiot /joker here (I say that with a jokingly tone), leave your insults at the door please.

You don't know me, and I don't appreciate being mocked... thx

Lolz, if you don't like being mocked, you really shouldn't produce a website like this one:

http://dailytradingsystem.com/?referrer=c888

I like having a laugh and chatting with the members on here. You, however, should not presume to address me. One warning , that's all, or I might find I also like to point out some of the more comical aspects of your pathetic little site. That I think would make your objective somewhat harder.

By the way, it's a little idiotic to accuse someone of being the forum idiot by writing "Your the forum idiot...". However idiotic I might be, I have at least learnt the difference between "your" and "you're".

Remember, do not answer me. I won't tell you again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter,

Same template?

I think you misunderstand... my template for my site is not used by anyone else. I designed the site, no one else. :)

I know that a long page is annoying for some, but there is no reason for it to be, at least a person doesn't have to keep clicking links around the site to navigate, its all on one page...

This is how its been done for years... studies have proven that sales have increased using less links and less pages, hence the long sales page letters.

I will admit though, i was thinking of actually setting the site up so it does have more than one page, ie, about us, our goals, contact us, whats in the course, testimonials, forex videos, forex articles, etc, etc and build the site out.

In fact, I'm preparing to build the site out by adding another 30 or so more pages.

and the buy button is called a "belcher button", again, a button that has proven to convert higher than others. Personally I thnk the button looks ugly...lol

My site is still a month old, i'm still in the mix of split testing.

and I wont be blending in for much longer :) The site will be going over a major overhaul.

Thanks for your thoughts though, its kinda in line with what i think too... i personally hate long pages, however I wanted to try all the different ways to lay a site out first before doing it the way I think a site should look.

all the best

Loz

Why is it that all you web page forex guys all use the exact same template for their web pages?? 1 annoyingly long page, a few yellow rectangles in the center with testamonials, the exact same "Add to cart" picture as every other scam site, etc....

How can you stand out amongst all the scammers when all you are doing is blending in??

Peter

leave your paranoia bucket at home will ya.

SEO, who's doing SEO here?

I have not posted a link to my site.

some other person keeps doing that... your village idiot on this forum keeps posting it.

and if you notice, I replied to one post that had someone's affiliate link in these posts.

and i removed the link as I do not condone spamming forums, etc with aff links.

F this..

ADMIN. MODS... put these kids at bay please and let them know that my IP address originates from Las Vegas, Nevada.

I'm so sick and tired of being stereotyped.

Some people don't know when to keep quiet. How much have you spent on SEO work and this thread is going to be number 2 or 3 in google within a day or two. Loz Lawn or Pipsaholic, whatever you're called, just give it a rest.

I like having a laugh and chatting with the members on here. You, however, should not presume to address me. One warning , that's all, or I might find I also like to point out some of the more comical aspects of your pathetic little site. That I think would make your objective somewhat harder.

having a laugh with others on here? you're border line liable for suing mate.
all you have done is insult others here.

people who attack others like that, seriously have a mental problem, shows being imbalance in ones life.

By the way, it's a little idiotic to accuse someone of being the forum idiot by writing "Your the forum idiot...". However idiotic I might be, I have at least learnt the difference between "your" and "you're".

OMG, a freak'n typo... woohoo...

Remember, do not answer me. I won't tell you again.

F me? say that to my face punk... and let's see how big you are then, eh? hiding behind a monitor...

come meet me in vegas and see how big of a man you are then...

you're pathetic!

Hilarious some of the comments here Loz is the real deal he invited me into his webinar NO FEE for FREE and his strategies work and his style is so genuine, and does work for charity. He proudly admits he lots millions trading but hes made more millions and setting up wells in Africa people and invited traders for free session who does that nowadays?? People on here are far too quick to judge genuine people willing to help others out. Loz just to let you know mate someone is on your side.

Admin please delete this post as it useless with its replies.