Daily Trading System Las Vegas

It's amazing how people get away with so many scams. I'm sure if you dug a bit deeper there would be more.

This one was pretty funny. Lolz is inept even by the the standards of the two-bit forex scam industry.

What a chumpmuppet.

:LOL:

***** edit In support of himself, he posts a quote from Mike of "Fapturbo", saying what a great guy and trader Lulz is.

This is the Fapturbo site - do take a look, it is one of the funniest things you'll ever see (you must, must, must watch the video):

http://www.fapturbo.com/

What do you think of the person who would boast about having the approval of the kind of scrote who could produce that Fapturbo sh1te?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Way to go Lolz, you boll0ck-faced pile of @rse-dribble. Come back Lolz, and let's discuss your claims!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolz is a prize pillock, @rsehole and scammer. In support of himself, he posts a quote from Mike of "Fapturbo", saying what a great guy and trader Lulz is.

This is the Fapturbo site - do take a look, it is one of the funniest things you'll ever see (you must, must, must watch the video):

http://www.fapturbo.com/

What do you think of the person who would boast about having the approval of the kind of scrote who could produce that Fapturbo sh1te?

But, wait:

I Guarantee That The Video Below Will Change Everything You Have Heard, Seen Or Tried In Forex Automatic Robot Trading...

:cheesy:

Hilarious some of the comments here Loz is the real deal he invited me into his webinar NO FEE for FREE and his strategies work and his style is so genuine, and does work for charity. He proudly admits he lots millions trading but hes made more millions and setting up wells in Africa people and invited traders for free session who does that nowadays?? People on here are far too quick to judge genuine people willing to help others out. Loz just to let you know mate someone is on your side.

Now Pipsaholic. That is so nice that I had tears in my eyes from all the good work that this guy is supposed to do. I showed my girlfriend and she just broke down and cried like a baby at all the good things he does

BUT,
his is a different contrast to what I have found
I was having a slow day today so I decided to check out Loz Lawn and his trading business DailyTradingSystem. He has a colorful history , as they say

Loz Lawn is actually Laurence Lawn and he is the President of Lawnwell Inc along with his friend, Michael Cardwell

DailyTradingSystem is owned by Lawnwell Inc. which has had its registration revoked by the Nevada authorities and its last annual report is here http://www.nvannualreport.com/entities-DPC-LAWNWELL-INC.aspx

Laurence Loz Lawn 's colorful history can be seen here where he allegedly ran a Ponzi scheme. http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28016&page=40

His partner in DailyTradingSystem, Michael Cardwell , also has a colorful history http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9993&page=33

So the big question now is: Are you Laurence (Loz) Lawn or Michael Cardwell or just a flunky of one of them? Because you are attempting to promote them hard

Now Pipsaholic. That is so nice that I had tears in my eyes from all the good work that this guy is supposed to do. I showed my girlfriend and she just broke down and cried like a baby at all the good things he does

Peter

use your system as a cash machine and don't bother selling it to trade2win's forum members we're a suspicious lot and that vendor badge makes you an easy target

tbh although the site lacks persuasion i like the single page design, sure it's less professional but it's got some appeal

It's amazing how people get away with so many scams. I'm sure if you dug a bit deeper there would be more.

I picked the first two scams that I saw on Google search for Laurence (Loz) Lawn and his equally dubious associate Michael Cardwell.
I would be sure that there were many, many more scams by these two people but I wasn't that motivated to search for all the others. :sleep:
Others can have the fun of finding more scams and posting them here:LOL:

This DailyTradingSystem is just the last of the many scams in their business history.

Loz Lawn, AKA Lolz, AKA Bag of Monkey Spooze, how's your attempt at sock-puppet promoting going on t2w? Are you pleased that you came here as Pipsaholic to promote your garbage?

Do you like the fact that this thread is number 4 when you do a search for Loz Lawn? Do you like the fact that this thread is NUMBER ONE when you do a search for Daily Trading System Las Vegas? :LOL:

Is that good for you Lolz? A thread where you're asking people to come to Vegas so you can beat them up? Nice job, Lolz.

From some affiliate site - the story of Loz / Lolz Lawn. You'd need a heart of stone not to laugh:

Loz Lawn | The Creator of the Daily Trading System Online Forex Course

Loz Lawn Daily Trading System CreatorI feel it is appropriate that I give you some background on the forex master magician behind the Daily Trading System course. It is only fitting you learn about this self made forex genius who did not start with very much. But through hard work and dedication, has made millions in profits trading foreign currency.
Don’t be shy! Please read below! You will be glad you did!

Of course, the guy in the image is Loz. Loz has been around in forex circles for many years. Over 12 years to be exact since 1999. But before Loz achieved success in forex trading, he had to overcome many obstacles in life to get where he is at today.

As a young child, Loz Lawn did not have the luxury of access to nor could afford a formal school education that most successful financial gurus have.

When he could attend school, Loz was not much into classes such as English, History, Physical Education or such. So much so, he would skip class.

BUT, the classes that did interest him were Science, Mathematics, Electronics, and Art. Those he loved and he soon noticed that those topics came to him more natural than the liberal arts subjects. But unfortunately, he could not carry thru on that education as he could not afford to attend school anymore after the age of 15.

As a result, Loz had to leave school and take on 2 jobs just to support himself. Later, he was able to afford college for a short time but the money ran out and his college education was very short lived.

Taking on odd jobs and not being able to support a higher education, Loz found it very difficult to make ends meet growing up. At times, he was homeless, and at other time Loz would stay with friends.

After spending some time between the UK and Australia, at age 19, Loz was determine to something of himself. He enrolled in a new youth program set up by UK Prime Minister Tony Blair. This program was created to help disadvantaged youth get into college and hold a steady job afterwards.

Loz made the most of this opportunity and enrolled in the program focusing on what he knew best: Computers and Electronics.

Loz finished college and got his first taste of being online in 1996 using a 56K modem. Soon after he learned from some friends about the opportunities of making money online. Such as MLM, downlines, Forced matrices, etc. He studied Internet marketing as well as network marketing and also studied people’s sales pitches on how to get someone to join under his affiliate link.

In 3 years, Loz made over $3 MILLION doing this!!

All on a 56K modem
==>CLICK HERE If You Want To Make This Kind Of Money<==

Soon afterwards in 1999, Loz became interested in a forex investment program called “C-Currency”. As a person who was self taught in “patterns”, Loz’s interest in forex grew. So Loz spent all of his time learning the ins and out of forex on his own.

For 18 months, Loz studied until the wee hours every morning trying to understand all of the forex indicators and technical analysis using a forex trade – demo account.

Before he could turn around good, Loz realized he was losing his ass trading in the dummy account.

What did he do? He did a little soul searching to find out why he was losing so much in the dummy trades. Which took years to figure out!
The Beginning of Loz’s Daily Trading System Course Success!

It was time to invest some REAL $! Here is the result of Loz’s discipline and effort studying why he lost so much money in the dummy trades.

Invested – $20,000; Turned it into $224,000 in 3 WEEKS!
Spent 6 more months in a dummy forex trading account learning from previous trading mistakes.
Invested – $50,000; Turned it into $1,000,000 in 8 MONTHS! Conducting 30 trades per day.
He started winning on a consistent basis and started trading for larger clients.
Making over $18,000,000 for those clients in a matter of months.

Loz was soon nicknamed the “FX Wiz”. While he was still only in his MID-20′s.

And to this day, Loz still makes forex trades and from time to time he will encounter a few losses. But his profitable earnings far outweigh those losses.
What Motivated Loz To Create The Daily Trading System Forex Course?

Loz Lawn Creator of Daily Trading SystemLoz describes himself as someone who is motivated by money. And his main purpose in life now is to help others make money who want to help themselves. If you are serious about making a better life for you and your family, Loz has dedicated himself to helping you achieve those goals.

Loz has been helping people make money with Forex for over 10 years now!

And this is the basis of what led him to create the Daily Trading System online forex course!

So there you go! A small short story about the successful forex life of Loz Lawn. Please take this to heart but also take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to build a better life for yourself and your family by investing in Loz Lawn’s Daily Trading System forex course.

I did a long time ago and it’s more than well worth the $. And I feel 100% positive that Daily Trading System and Loz Lawn will make a huge difference in your life.

From some affiliate site - the story of Loz / Lolz Lawn. You'd need a heart of stone not to laugh:

Loz Lawn | The Creator of the Daily Trading System Online Forex Course

And I feel 100% positive that Daily Trading System and Loz Lawn will make a huge difference in your life.

The huge difference that Laurence Lawn aka Loz Lawn will make in your life is to rip you off and leave you with less money and a lot of anger. :mad:

The nice thing to know is that he is now ranking really high in the Google searches. He should change his name again. Maybe Larry Lawn :LOL:

The huge difference that Laurence Lawn aka Loz Lawn will make in your life is to rip you off and leave you with less money and a lot of anger. :mad:

The nice thing to know is that he is now ranking really high in the Google searches. He should change his name again. Maybe Larry Lawn :LOL:

or how about Lawn Doctor.

Peter

I was having a slow day today so I decided to check out Loz Lawn and his trading business DailyTradingSystem. He has a colorful history , as they say

Loz Lawn is actually Laurence Lawn and he is the President of Lawnwell Inc along with his friend, Michael Cardwell

DailyTradingSystem is owned by Lawnwell Inc. which has had its registration revoked by the Nevada authorities and its last annual report is here http://www.nvannualreport.com/entities-DPC-LAWNWELL-INC.aspx

Laurence Loz Lawn 's colorful history can be seen here where he allegedly ran a Ponzi scheme. http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28016&page=40

His partner in DailyTradingSystem, Michael Cardwell , also has a colorful history http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9993&page=33

Pipsaholic and his gang also have a big affiliate program (thats a spamming method where they post enormous!!!!!, ultimate!!!!, amazing!!!!, huge!!!!, exciting!!!!, never-to-be-repeated!!!!!!! reviews).
So the affiliates are flooding the internet with all these fake positive reviews of the scams to get part of the action.

Pipsaholic and his gang are offering 75% of the price of the program to the affiliates. But then he is probably NOT paying them.:LOL:

not associated with any company or affiliate wake up. I am not a member of the DTS system or any.

Good investigation work Marbig. (y)

not associated with any company or affiliate wake up. I am not a member of the DTS system or any.

Your actions of spamming and scamming speak much louder than your words.
In other words, WE DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.
(n)

You have been a shill for known scammers Laurence Lawn aka Loz Lawn and Michael Cardwell from DailyTradingSystem in this thread. (n)

And now you are a shill for Hector DeVille from LearnForexLive in this thread http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...strength-relative-all-other-currencies-3.html (n)

And thats only taken me 10 minutes to find. How many others are there? And how many more do you plan to shill here

Your actions of spamming and scamming speak much louder than your words.
In other words, WE DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.
(n)

You have been a shill for known scammers Laurence Lawn aka Loz Lawn and Michael Cardwell from DailyTradingSystem in this thread. (n)

And now you are a shill for Hector DeVille from LearnForexLive in this thread http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...strength-relative-all-other-currencies-3.html (n)

And thats only taken me 10 minutes to find. How many others are there? And how many more do you plan to shill here

I think its all rather counter productive but Loz and Pipsaholic are too thick to see it. All they are doing is highlighting scams to us and allowing us to expose them to a wider audience via T2W. I wonder how long it will be before this thread hits top 3 in google when you search for Hector Deville?