Daily Trading System Las Vegas

I think its all rather counter productive but Loz and Pipsaholic are too thick to see it. All they are doing is highlighting scams to us and allowing us to expose them to a wider audience via T2W. I wonder how long it will be before this thread hits top 3 in google when you search for Hector Deville?

Perhaps Loz Lawn wants people to think that he is a scammer and that his Las Vegas Daily Trading Teh Forex or whatever it's called is a scam? Obviously, I'm not saying it is, although he gave some odd responses. Perhaps the pressure of making so much easy money in teh forex is getting to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I happen to be on a mailing list of Loz Lawn. Recently he's been selling the idea that he wants to take on traders that can pull in about 15 pips per trading day to start some venture which is partnered with UBS.

The bit that was interesting was that he was not asking for money in any way. However, in his latest email I noticed this statement about brokers (totally irrational):

If you're currently with a
U.S.A Brokerage, or a U.K. one, or a Australian one.
Then you're not safe. Move the funds out and set up
a Live account at the link above.

Now if that doesn't sound dodgy I don't know what does.

Why do we need to do this? At the end of the day his venture is potentially setting me up to trade the funds of UBS. Why do I need to close my account?

Here is the email exert (I have removed the actual link to his site):

--------------
What's next?
--------------

I need each of you to get a Forex Demo account here:

Online Forex Brokers - Hot Forex -

It takes a few moments. If you're currently with a
U.S.A Brokerage, or a U.K. one, or a Australian one.
Then you're not safe. Move the funds out and set up
a Live account at the link above. You may as well do
both actually while you are at that site.

It is an affiliate link and proceeds made will go
to Charity and as a whole will pay for my time to
take you to a new level of trading as you will receive
additional assistance to improve your trading skills
and the chance to be right in the middle of where
the Forex Hearts beat!

I personally know the CEO of this brokerage, in the
near future we're teaming up to start a new brokerage
that I will own. :)

Aristos and I will team up while he helps the business
grow and hooks me up with the inner workings of his
Banking contacts and probably set up in Cyprus...

No, he is not the guy who you will be working for.

The guy who you will be working for is a British Guy.

Next week we have a huge contract coming in via UBS
Bank and in October we have another coming in.

So what I want you to do for the next 4 weeks, every
friday to send me your forex history for that week
and save the file for that week by customizing the
history report and name it your first and last name.

All I will say is be sceptical and ask questions. Lawn does not like probing questions and will most likely answer you bluntly and at times can be blatantly rude. He has little etiquette and I would have to describe him as a bit of a scum-bag - so be aware.

Hilarious some of the comments here Loz is the real deal he invited me into his webinar NO FEE for FREE and his strategies work and his style is so genuine, and does work for charity. He proudly admits he lots millions trading but hes made more millions and setting up wells in Africa people and invited traders for free session who does that nowadays?? People on here are far too quick to judge genuine people willing to help others out. Loz just to let you know mate someone is on your side.

Admin please delete this post as it useless with its replies.

So update us. How has this worked out for you? Surely, the Holy Grail has been found and you are now cruising somewhere in the Caribbean.

Anyone been following the Stop Hunt Profits thread on Loz's private forum? It's been eye opening.

Anyone been following the Stop Hunt Profits thread on Loz's private forum? It's been eye opening.

This Laurence Lawnwell is the biggest lying POS scammer on the planet, hopefully he and his scam buddy die of cancer or someone does a drive by on them.

Hey you POS LOZ, where's my forex fund money that you promised 3-5x in 3 years? Yeah, you and partner need to be Madoff'ed ASAP.

Last edited:
No one can guarantee any profit at all in forex, to say nothing of 3 to 5x in 3 years. That's not realistic and for most traders, they are going to be lucky to break even. But anyway...sorry if you lost money with this investment if that's what happened. I seen a few of Loz's videos and he talks a good talk but beyond that I really have no idea if he can really trade or not. Because I never saw any proof. But again, I could understand why someone would invest with him because he sounds convincing. Could be that he really can trade but he just ran into some bad series of trades, not a good thing but hardly a justification for calling him a scammer or liar.

I was turned off by his use of Hotforex. Why not use a more solid broker that is here in the USA where people can be more comfortable knowing that the broker is regulated by the NFA? I am sure he had his reasons but whatever.

Good luck!

This Laurence Lawnwell is the biggest lying POS scammer on the planet, hopefully he and his scam buddy die of cancer or someone does a drive by on them.

Hey you POS LOZ, where's my forex fund money that you promised 3-5x in 3 years? Yeah, you and partner need to be Madoff'ed ASAP.