Unable to reply to posts!

Ultimatus

26 0
Everytime I try to reply to a post in a thread I get told a moderator will check it first.

I am not sure if they are checking or not but my posts never appear! Is there something I am doing wrong?

It's very frustrating as I'm sure there is nothing wrong with what I am posting.

Thanks.

barjon

Legendary member
10,559 1,710
hi ultimatus

sorry - you're posts seemed to get hooked by the modbot. Not sure why but getting it looked at.

All your posts should be visible now. If not send me a pm and if you have any further trouble. Apologies again.

cheers

jon

jimbo22

43 11
Everytime I try to reply to a post in a thread I get told a moderator will check it first.

I am not sure if they are checking or not but my posts never appear! Is there something I am doing wrong?

It's very frustrating as I'm sure there is nothing wrong with what I am posting.

Thanks.
Blimey..I've heard of being put on Dealer acceptance with an SB...but it's the first time time Iv'e heard of being put on Mod acceptance on a Forum...Have you been scalping your posts :p

Ultimatus

26 0
This is a test to see if its still happening.

barjon

Legendary member
10,559 1,710
ok had to validate that one as well

have to speak to someone about it so be patient 'cos unlikely over w/e :(

cheers

Ultimatus

26 0
It worked that time!!!!

BSD

Veteren member
3,819 984
Blimey..I've heard of being put on Dealer acceptance with an SB...but it's the first time time Iv'e heard of being put on Mod acceptance on a Forum...Have you been scalping your posts :p
Haha that's hilarious

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock