T2W recently - wallstreet1928 banned & littleangel1982 thread

The posting style is exactly the same, so I would presume WS 1928 taught her how to post as well as how to trade.

Charlie Manson would get the benefit of the doubt in this place!!

Still - it is good lulz...

The posting style is exactly the same, so I would presume WS 1928 taught her how to post as well as how to trade.

Charlie Manson would get the benefit of the doubt in this place!!

Still - it is good lulz...

Right down to the clover icon at the end of posts. I mean, how many people use clover smilies?:LOL:

yes it all looks the same posting style, right down to the charts and layout

here's another thread, same stuff.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...daq-cac-maybe-some-other-instruments-too.html

it beggers belief this has been known about for so long, and allowed without proper checks and safeguards (n)

Look at the charts and the mark up on it (especially the hand drawn arrows) and compare to his threads charts. They are done by the same person imo, and yes I reported it to the mods at the same time.

yes it all looks the same posting style, right down to the charts and layout

here's another thread, same stuff.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...daq-cac-maybe-some-other-instruments-too.html

it beggers belief this has been known about for so long, and allowed without proper checks and safeguards (n)

Maybe it's a good thing to see some live action from vendors?

Live calls are the best BS filter. I used to follow another live calls thread closely (and was posting live calls there). I found it interesting that not a single vendor survived the live calls and quite a few of them tried.

Live calls are the best BS filter. I used to follow another live calls thread closely (and was posting live calls there). I found it interesting that not a single vendor survived the live calls and quite a few of them tried.

yes agreed, nothing wrong at all in allowing vendors a run.

the problem arises on a message board such as this, especially where there are plenty of needy and greedy punters, falling over themselves for the latest and greatest system and/or mentor. they have to be extra vigilant in such instances, the vendor takes advantage and all sorts of shenanigans go on in the background.

it's not really my place, as i no longer am involved, but i have advised as best i can, to help.

all their threads are on ignore again, as it's gone way past popcorn stuff for me and a now a bit painful, ouch! :)

That is my view, too. If she gets enough rope she'll hang herself. At present, that is what she is doing. She can hardly be convincing anyone that her teacher is any good because she is playing a typical newbie game, trying to anticipate reversals and not having sufficient stoploss to avoid losses.

Personally, I don't think that it does anyone any credit by trashing her thread because, let's face it, those doing the trashing enjoy the Lultz, they have said so, which does not inspire my confidence in what they say, either.

Last edited:
:) not just yours, ff - i'm trying to keep it fully focussed on the trading

And if at some point, it transpires that littlangel & wallstreet are one & the same, would you consider the joke to be on you?

Would the lulz merchants deserve a pat on the back and a "yeah, you told me so" at that point?

Or would the next artiste that comes along, you know littledevil1829 - also be given the same attention by your good self?

And if at some point, it transpires that littlangel & wallstreet are one & the same, would you consider the joke to be on you?

Would the lulz merchants deserve a pat on the back and a "yeah, you told me so" at that point?

Or would the next artiste that comes along, you know littledevil1829 - also be given the same attention by your good self?

oh look another vendor.

stop rocking the bloody boat.

ive just had a thought - how many clowns do you reckon are running that littleangel1982 account?

id love to see the ip log.

i bet theyre all at it.

Well - as another esteemed member pointed out, I hope it's more than one person otherwise we have:

a woman
with health issues
who is the brunt of racist jokes
and has just lost a family pet

I expect her best friend will kick the bucket tomorrow and her budgie will escape.

As it is, the post frequency does rather indicate either a severe addition to trading OR a severe addiction to remaining at the top of the 'new posts' list on the forum. If the person is not on my time zone, then they sure are putting in the hours.

...............And if at some point, it transpires that littlangel & wallstreet are one & the same, would you consider the joke to be on you?..............

Not at all - the main object of the exercise was to get live and detailed calls in a properly auditable manner

Well - as another esteemed member pointed out, I hope it's more than one person otherwise we have:

a woman
with health issues
who is the brunt of racist jokes
and has just lost a family pet

I expect her best friend will kick the bucket tomorrow and her budgie will escape.

As it is, the post frequency does rather indicate either a severe addition to trading OR a severe addiction to remaining at the top of the 'new posts' list on the forum. If the person is not on my time zone, then they sure are putting in the hours.

im a few ahead of you but ive been out drinking so.......

yes wallstreet was an absolutely flipping nutbar of holy looneyness and he would just post like mad.

think of the children!

Not at all - the main object of the exercise was to get live and detailed calls in a properly auditable manner

Jon, why don't you honour ffs request and delete his account? Less clutter the better.

you know ill only get one of my make believe students to open an account and post trades on a thread unlike no other.

I'll take the chance....The way vendors get all bitchy when there is even the slightest threat of competition always amuses me...MEEOWWW:LOL: