Ukraine invasion

Personally I think Iran is better than Saudi Arabia.
US is often wrong but sometimes it is right and it is right helping Ukraine.
About the plane crashed in Greece there is a lot to undestand so I would keep calm with conspiracies.
If MSM tells me that 2+2=4 I won't look for a conspiracy that tells me 2+2=5 .

Last edited:
Personally I think Iran is better than Saudi Arabia.
US is often wrong but sometimes it is right and it is right helping Ukraine.
About the plane crashed in Greece there is a lot to undestand so I would keep calm with conspiracies.
If MSM tells me that 2+2=4 I won't look for a conspiracy that tells me 2+2=5 .

The MSM will never tell you 2+2=4, they will tell you that according to Government mathematicians the official position is that 2+2=5 and that anyone saying it is 4 is a conspiracy theorist spreading fake news. The fact that you write "If MSM tells me that 2+2=4" implies you would accept the answer is 5 if that is what they told you.

it is right helping Ukraine.
WHY?
I'm sure you never thought about that.

Ukraine is NOT a member of NATO
Ukraine is NOT a member of the EU as it can never fulfill the rules without dramatic changes
Ukraine hosts U.S. biolabs
Ukraine is one of the lowest performer of the past Soviet era, the other underdeveloped countries like Georgia and Moldavia are also undermined by the U.S. business with biolabs

- Helping to continue be ruled by Nazis
- Helping a regime which kills their own people, not only in Donbas
- Helping to continue with corruption
- Helping to cut freedom of their people, including freedom to leave (not for men in conscription age) and freedom of speech

This Western "help" is not help for the people or the country, it is only help for the regime, the Nazis, the military.

Since 2014 Ukraine is no longer a sovereign state, but bleeding for the U.S. dependency of their regime and their Nazis.

If you want to help Ukraine stop the war and don't talk about the goals of it.
The last tries failed in the Ukranian parliament (ruled by oligarchs and their dependents) when they denied the Minsk I and Minsk II changes.

WOW this is 100% russian position, even better than Putin speeches...
I have also another question for you:

Why is Benito Mussolini not a national hero of Italy?
Would you tolerate it?
Why do you accept it from Ukraine that they have the slaughter Bandera as national hero?
Do you know another country with a Nazi collaborateur as national hero?

The German Nazis put him in a luxury cell in the Sachsenhausen concentration camp as "Ehrenhäftling in Sachsenhausen (German language, also available in German wikipedia)" and that was why he could live and die in Munich. Of course the English wikipedia is cleaned at this point.

Why?
Who kills own people because of hate and no reason? Nazis
How can greater Nazi groups be built? Make a national hero out of a former known one of it.
Ignore officially that he was released from the luxury concetration camp in 1944 as he was a simple collaborateur and not really detained there.
These were the answers the U.S. intelligence used to fool Ukranians to run for the 2014 coup.
After the coup they extended the Nazi move.

Last edited:
Again with this nazi regime stuff... even Putin is changing narrative...

@Atilla @timsk do you think Ukraine is a nazi regime?

However, in his reforming zeal, Zelensky went further. In early February 2021, first three oppositional television channels — NewsOne, Zik and 112 Ukraine — were shut down. Another oppositional channel Nash was banned in the beginning of 2022, before the beginning of the war.
However, after assuming the presidential office, Zelensky turned to the nationalistic agenda of his predecessor.
(same source)
Since 2014 Ukraine is no longer a sovereign state, but bleeding for the U.S. dependency of their regime and their Nazis.
In 2014, Natalie Jaresko, a citizen of the U.S., was appointed Ukraine’s minister of finance; Aivaras Abromavicius, a citizen of Lithuania, became Ukraine’s minister of economy and trade; Alexander Kvitashvili, a citizen of Georgia, the minister of healthcare. In 2016, Ulana Suprun, a citizen of the U.S., was appointed the acting minister of healthcare.

Again with this nazi regime stuff... even Putin is changing narrative...

@Atilla @timsk do you think Ukraine is a nazi regime?

Pockets of Nazism is certainly flourishing and supported in Ukraine? Trained by the US even.

I asked similar questions if in the UK the police or the army would support such developments if the same situation were to arise. Ofcourse not! They expelled one as soon as they got a sniff of it.

Why do you think it is reasonable that they should do so in Ukraine?

IIIIIII has produced soooo much evidence and links supporting claims and comments and you still spouting lots of MSM tosh.

I feel Russia was right to intervene to protect her national interests and correct the illegal and injustices that were being committed in Ukraine.

1. NATO's expansion into Ukraine
2. US conducting illegal research in biolabs
3. The war conducted by Nazi Avoz battallion targetting Russian friendly civilians

They are all substantial cases. This is a sick war waged by outsiders. Ukraine is simply a tool.

As for labelling facts conspiracy is a shocking comeback. Every point I've made has been touched upon in the international press and media at one level or another. The fact that you are so dismissal just leads me to think you are indeed a blinkered MSM mule.

Do you not ever ask or question what is fed to you?

да
1658097024718.png

But you're right on the point that Russia has problems smoothing - up to falsificating - the brutal history of WW II (glorified as the Great Patriotic War) until today.

Stalin was born in Georgia, Hitler in Austria. Ukranians should take care abouot all their foreign key politicians listed above.

@Atilla
So is Ukraine a nazi regime or not?
Ukraine purging it's own ranks, dissenters, collaborators and non achievers sounds like Ukraine under Zelensky means business. He has all the incentives in the world to continue the moves away from corrupt Russia. Anyone who bothered watching "servant of the people" knew this was coming, including Putin's regime. It explains very well why Putin is so enraged by Zelensky's Ukraine. Also explains why Zelensky has zero intention of negotiating anything at all with Russia. He doesn't need to. Russia is doomed whatever happens and Putin will be blamed for their downfall.

Russia is doomed whatever happens and Putin will be blamed for their downfall.
Russia is doomed? This is the 'new normal' where black is now white, bad is now good and everything else is likewise in reverse, such that Ukraine is winning the war by losing it!

Back in the real world, Brian from 'The New Atlas' tells us how Russia is 'losing' the war . . .

Russia is doomed? This is the 'new normal' where black is now white, bad is now good and everything else is likewise in reverse, such that Ukraine is winning the war by losing it!

Back in the real world, Brian from 'The New Atlas' tells us how Russia is 'losing' the war . . .

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was waiting for the new "truth" by Brian.
There is no proof of any destroyed himars.

Obviously Brian "forgot" to make a video about the dozens of depots blown by himars last month.
His goal is to selectively present facts to mock Ukraine.

liveua1.png

These are the results of himars tonight.

liveua2.png

Last edited:
I was waiting for the new "truth" by Brian.
There is no proof of any destroyed himars.
CV,
If you were Zelensky - would you admit that 3 out of the 8 HIMARS in active service have been destroyed? A rhetorical question because of course you wouldn't! If you were Putin or on his military staff, would tracking down and taking out the HIMARS be a top priority? Again, a rhetorical question because of course it would! The question you need to address is what makes you believe that 3 HIMARS haven't been destroyed? Where's the proof all 8 are still operating? Oh, and posting a little map with red mushrooms dotted on it doesn't cut it I'm afraid - it proves diddlysquat!
Obviously Brian "forgot" to make a video about the dozens of depots blown by himars last month.
His goal is to selectively present facts to mock Ukraine.
You weren't paying attention, as Brian acknowledged this. His point (which you're conveniently ignoring) is that the Russians have far greater fire power than Ukraine has, so at best all the HIMARS will do is to slow the Russian advance, prolong the death and destruction but, ultimately, make no difference to the inevitable outcome. You can't seriously believe that 12 HIMARS is all that's needed to completely reverse the course of the conflict? Why you refuse to accept this is a complete mystery to me.
These are the results of himars tonight
So, (allegedly) HIMARS rockets were fired and some (allegedly) exploded somewhere - in a field with a few sheep for all you know!
Tim.

CV,
If you were Zelensky - would you admit that 3 out of the 8 HIMARS in active service have been destroyed? A rhetorical question because of course you wouldn't! If you were Putin or on his military staff, would tracking down and taking out the HIMARS be a top priority? Again, a rhetorical question because of course it would! The question you need to address is what makes you believe that 3 HIMARS haven't been destroyed? Where's the proof all 8 are still operating? Oh, and posting a little map with red mushrooms dotted on it doesn't cut it I'm afraid - it proves diddlysquat!
I can't exlude it.
At some point some will be destroyed but it is a very difficult task because Russia lacks precision weapons and good intelligence.
They can't be destroyed by their artillery with 20 km range or by their missile launchers with an accuracy of 100m.
I dont' know if himars will be enough to turn the tide but definitelly they are making the difference.
For ukraine is impossible to match the firepower of russian artillery so they have to disrupt russian supply lines and himars are perfect for this.

Nothing new in the video linked below to Russel Brand's YouTube channel - all stuff those of us on the right* side of the argument have posted before. However, it's a neat and concise summary of why the U.S. wants this war, why they're happy to perpetuate it and how they couldn't give a flying fig about 'cannon fodder' Ukrainians.

*Right as in wanting it to stop immediately to prevent further loss of life and more needless destruction.