Ukraine invasion

I dont' see any russian progress after Lysichansk.
1657808813896.png

1657808844912.png

NATO weapons

Hunter Biden Involved In Sexual Scandals With Ukrainians :)

control of the airspace. Russia has both
Sorry but Russia has not control of airspace and is doing very little with its aviation.
Here are the reasons:

The point is that it will be very difficult for them to destroy himars.
Thy have loger range so ukranians should be smart enough tokeep them beyond artillery range.
Their capability to destroy moving target with planes and missiles is close to zero for the reasons mentioned it this video.

If I had to destroy them I would try to corrupt an ukranian soldier to mine it, no "honest" way, only black/covert ops.

Last edited:
It is certain that Russia will destroy some himars, if US sends 4 per week and Russia destoys 1 per week you can do the math.
CV,
You've got the numbers the wrong way round. That's the point you're either not getting or simply refusing to take on board. The U.S. could send 4 per week, but if the Russians are destroying 5 per week then there will come a time when Ukraine can no longer compete. That's what's happening. We know this because Brian of 'The New Atlas' has shown this is the case using U.S. and Ukrainian briefing papers as his source - not Russian state media or the Kremlin.

I can't comment on the video you posted about the Russian air force as there are no references provided - so there's no way to verify the info'. One thing I found odd was that the narrator kept comparing the Russian air force to the U.S. air force which would make sense if the U.S. air force were directly involved. Thankfully, they're not - so I don't think referencing them helps us understand how effective or otherwise the Ruskies are/will be against Ukrainian forces. Perhaps I'm missing something?
Tim.

Yes of course Brian has the truth... :ROFLMAO:
What we have is visual proof of ammo depots blowing up and no proof of himars destruction.

The point with russian air force is that it is mostly defensive, just like ukranian.
Planes are not making the difference in this war.

Yes of course Brian has the truth... :ROFLMAO:
CV,
Here's another of my challenges for you . . .
How about you actually watch one of his videos and then criticise the message and not the messenger? That you never do that is because most of his content is based on U.S. and Ukrainian info'. So, unless you're suggesting that Ukraine and the west are deliberately putting out misleading or false info' to indicate that Russia is winning the war when in fact it's losing it, then yes, Brian does indeed have the truth.
Tim.

The U.S. could send 4 per week, but if the Russians are destroying 5 per week then there will come a time when Ukraine can no longer compete. That's what's happening. We know this because Brian of 'The New Atlas' has shown this is the case using U.S. and Ukrainian briefing papers as his source - not Russian state media or the Kremlin.
I have always answered you questions now it is my turn.
How can russians destroy himars?

At', If I were you, I wouldn't put that sick bucket away any time soon. . .

I think it's another one for Cavalier to answer.

I specifically said that where countries do democratise, they become targets for US interference and power plays.

This is common knowledge but the great and wonderful high IQ mass public believes in the BBC and CNN to tell them what they want to and need to hear rather than facts.

So when China chooses to control and limit social media sites, you can understand why?

We've had the same fiasco with the Brexit vote and Cambridge Analytica FGS.

We live in a brave new virtual world of social media. Marvellous.

So when China chooses to control and limit social media sites, you can understand why?
We are going off topic but NO , nothing justify censorship.
China is using youtube to share propaganda with CGTN and in the meantime bans youtube inside China.
I neither support the EU ban of RT and Sputnik.

We are going off topic but NO , nothing justify censorship.
China is using youtube to share propaganda with CGTN and in the meantime bans youtube inside China.
I neither support the EU ban of RT and Sputnik.

Yes but what about the manipulation of news propaganda to influence voter opinion, stirring up of riots and protests as in Arab spring uprising and Sri Lanka?

US intelligence and meddling is like an octopus with long reaching tentacles.

The US has divided the world into 6 command structures and manipulates them all the time to maintain global influence and dominance. Sometimes those foreign policies contradict each other and they even fight against each other.

This is common knowledge that the big players know about and circumvent by your reference to the kleptocracy rule of order. Democracy is simply out of the question.

Do you not see the point I've been labouring in your utopian belief of an ideology that on the contrary, leads to destruction in any country that embraces it.

Still people falling for each and every conspiracy.
There is a danger that consumers of conspiracy theories become blinded and that their default position is that everything is a conspiracy.
c_v,
Too funny that you post this immediately following a post with a link to an article quoting the U.K.’s defense chief, Admiral Sir Tony Radakin, in which he says Putin has used 25% of his country’s army but achieved only “tiny” gains. Well, he might consider a 20% gain in five months as "tiny" - others might regard it as massive. The article is filled with statements like: "Radakin explained that Moscow had been forced to abandon its objectives of seizing control of most Ukrainian cities" and “Russia has categorically failed to achieve any of the objectives it set out to achieve in the initial stage of the invasion.” Both are palpable nonsense: the article is obviously a propaganda piece aimed at maintaining and bolstering domestic support for a disastrous foreign policy. Call that a conspiracy theory if you want, but keep in mind the cliche that the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is about 6 months.

Here's the reason why Radakin et al spout the nonsense they do - to deflect away from the reality of the situation, summarised very well here: Nato’s Ukraine crusade hits the buffers of reality
Tim.

Last edited: