Ukraine invasion

IMO this is the first time a German member of the parliament takes a position against NATO:

2. US conducting illegal research in biolabs

They are all substantial cases. This is a sick war waged by outsiders. Ukraine is simply a tool.

As for labelling facts conspiracy is a shocking comeback. Every point I've made has been touched upon in the international press and media at one level or another. The fact that you are so dismissal just leads me to think you are indeed a blinkered MSM mule.

Do you not ever ask or question what is fed to you?

The truth is out now.:ROFLMAO:
1658284224373.png

The cargo was from Serbia.
The Greek Foreign Ministry is very unhappy about the incident and is already preparing to sue Serbia for lack of information about the hazardous chemicals. Serbian Defense Minister Nebojsa Stefanovic said the shipment was privately owned by Valir, and transported training ammunition for the army of Bangladesh. The shipment just flew out now, but the contract was signed back in 2011. The buyer was officially the Ministry of Defense of Bangladesh.
The shipment is owned by a small company with an even larger company owned by Slobodan Tesic, an arms dealer. Tešić has been under U.S. sanctions for years.

What a remarkable ify wishy washy tripe from our intelligence officer. May be indeed?

Read it again and let me know what he is really saying.

Let's remind our selves if we all xlose our eyes and really wish hard ir might just become possible.

Whilst human suffering and collasal hardship befalls Europe and Ukraine, helping freaking US war machine make loadsa monie.

That Zelensky twit needs to be made accountable.

What a remarkable ify wishy washy tripe from our intelligence officer. May be indeed?

Let's remind our selves if we all xlose our eyes and really wish hard ir might just become possible.

Whilst human suffering and collasal hardship befalls Europe and Ukraine, helping freaking US war machine make loadsa monie.

That Zelensky twit needs to be made accountable.

Ukraine preparing for counter offensive.

Russia has blown itself out, now it's Ukraine's turn.

You need to get real Att. If the Ukrainians weren't up for it, then they would have submitted already.

The article has
"There's no evidence that [President Vladimir] Putin is suffering from ill-health," he replied when asked, echoing comments from his US counterpart CIA Director William Burns at the Forum yesterday.
I'd think you would be happy that Western media and intelligence officials think Putin is in good health.

Or maybe ...
1658450876158.png

:p

Putin is in good health.

There are no plots to overthrow him.

CV you have been banging these drums since day 1. Biggest. Mistake n all that.

Your Intel is pretty effed up.

As before get real.

Longer this war goes on, bigger the cost in lives and territory conceeded to Russia.

US also emboldened China to advance steps to take over Taiwan. The ineptitude and desperation of Biden is clear. US humiliated by Saudies. Wants to sell weapons to Taiwan. No surprises there?

Foolish sanctions have left EU in disarray too.

Try putting a sticky plaster to fix your Intel, numbers and data.

Good luck.

Putin illness may be just wishful thinking but Ukraine counteroffensive is real.
They already started blowing bridges behind Kherson to cut supply lines.

Putin illness may be just wishful thinking but Ukraine counteroffensive is real.
Remind me CV, didn't you say earlier in the thread that the tide of the war would change by the end of July and Ukraine would be reclaiming territory lost to the Russians? Only a week to go and there's no sign of that happening?
They already started blowing bridges behind Kherson to cut supply lines.
Ah yes, silly me, the way to win a war is to destroy your own infrastructure in your own country. If that's what the Ukrainians are resorting to, then it shows you their level of desperation. This must be a red flag even for you. You don't need to be a military strategist to know that you'd only do that if you're retreating from an advancing force. You absolutely wouldn't do it if you were pushing said force back - because you'll need those same bridges for your own supply lines as the opposition retreats to the border. As I/we have said a million times on this thread, all this will do is to slow the Russian advance - it won't stop it.

c_v's point that the Ukrainians would have submitted if they 'weren't up for it' assumes that they are in control and make the decisions. Even next door's dog knows that that's not the case. The Biden administration will decide if and when to end their proxy war with Russia - not Zelensky. It's got bu88er all to do with him and even less to do with ordinary Ukrainians. The west couldn't give a toss about them and what they want. I'll bet my house that all the normal wo/man in the street wants is for the killing and destruction to stop now. Immediately. Today.
Tim.

The plan is to retake the land north of Dnepr river, destroying the bridges is a compromise, russians are supplying from the south, mostly from Crimea, ukranians supply from the north., clearly it will slow further ukranian advances.
It is war, you can win or lose it but you need to destroy stuff, bridges are better than shopping malls.
The tide has already turned, we are at the beginning of phase 3 , the counteroffensive to retake Kherson.

Last edited:
The plan is to retake the land north of Dnepr river, destroying the bridges is a compromise, russians are supplying from the south, mostly from Crimea, ukranians supply from the north., clearly it will slow further ukranian advances.
It is war, you can win or lose it but you need to destroy stuff, bridges are better than shopping malls.
The tide has already turned, we are at the beginning of phase 3 , the counteroffensive to retake Kherson.

You are such a brilliant Military strategist CV! Until I read this, I thought Russia was winning by brutally attacking shopping malls...

There are no Russian advances, the tide has turned. Prepare to run away and be decimated the same as the withdrawal from Kiev.