Ukraine invasion

Dear @counter_violent , now they will say we are brainwashed by the pro Ukraine propaganda of rferl ... ;)

As for the tweet I posted a truce would be better for everyone in short term and it is what Putin hopes because russians has reached their max for this offensive.
They are alredy using s300 to strike buildings and missiles from submarines.
Having said that we have to stick to reality, russian defeat will not be fast.
The liberation of Kherson is realistic before winter, everything more will require much more time.
Russian economy is suffering but not as much as we expected, pensions and salaries are still paid, a simple recession is not enough to start a revolution.

Dear @counter_violent , now they will say we are brainwashed by the pro Ukraine propaganda of rferl ... ;)

As for the tweet I posted a truce would be better for everyone in short term and it is what Putin hopes because russians has reached their max for this offensive.
They are alredy using s300 to strike buildings and missiles from submarines.
Having said that we have to stick to reality, russian defeat will not be fast.
The liberation of Kherson is realistic before winter, everything more will require much more time.
Russian economy is suffering but not as much as we expected, pensions and salaries are still paid, a simple recession is not enough to start a revolution.

They can say whatever they like. Everything Russian is lies, corruption, propaganda and thuggery.
Think we have covered most of it on the thread.

To those of you who are brainwashed by the pro Ukraine propaganda - watch the video linked for a dose of reality as to what's really going on and how there's no good news coming out of Ukraine whatsoever. You can criticise the messenger all you like, but one thing you can't do is claim that It's Russian propaganda. Why? Because the whole video is based on briefing papers published by the U.S. Defence department.

Good btl comment . . .
In the Pentagon’s vocabulary, there is no word for “retreating.” They call it “advancing in another direction.” So in their mind, they’re always “winning”.

Last edited:
I am not a fan of US but in "New Atlas" trackrecord there is not a single video that is not anti-US.
I am not posting stuff from UATV but when they retreat the say they are retreating.
Zelensky declared 100 casualties per day, nothing like that coming from russian media.

I am not a fan of US but in "New Atlas" trackrecord there is not a single video that is not anti-US.
CV,
This proves that you're not listening, reading and watching with an open mind. Brian Berletic is a former U.S. Marine - so the idea that he's anti-U.S. is laughable. What he's 'anti' is U.S. foreign policy under the democrat administration - which is an entirely different kettle of fish. I'm 'anti' the British foreign policy under the current conservative administration and think that Liz Truss who will - likely as not be our next Prime Minister - should face criminal prosecution for encouraging Brits to go and commit suicide in Ukraine fighting the Russians. That doesn't make me anti-U.K. Far from it, I'm proud to be British and think this country is one of the best in the world.

Back to The New Atlas': all Brian is doing is highlighting the utter hypocritical BS that the Biden administration comes out with that you so love to swallow hook, line and sinker without question. What you always do when you can't make any objective comments about what he says is to criticise him personally (i.e. shoot the messenger), which just goes to show that there's no substance to your argument. Even then you get it wrong - as he's clearly anything but anti-U.S. C'mon CV, do us all a favour - yourself included - and make some attempt to engage with reality, pretty please! ;-)
Tim.

I am not posting stuff from UATV but when they retreat the say they are retreating.
Zelensky declared 100 casualties per day, nothing like that coming from russian media.
If you focus on the content and don't look at the label first, you have a real chance to see the reality.

This is the first video of Brian in which he does not make any personal comments.

Following your comments, Hillary is anti-US. :)

he idea that he's anti-U.S. is laughable.
>>
>>
According to Brian US is always wrong.
He is extremely biased.
He presents facts only when they fit his narrative.
Channels like Vox , Johnny Harris or Jake Tran are often anti US but they also blame Russia and China

He is extremely biased.
Channels like Vox , Johnny Harris or Jake Tran are often anti US but they also blame Russia and China
CV,
Time to give you another challenge. Here it is . . .

When commenting on a post - rather than just spouting a completely unsubstantiated opinion which is of no interest or value to anyone, do the following instead. . .
1. Address specific points made, so quote the post or time stamp the video and focus on the message rather than just shooting the messenger. If your comments are more general, then at least summarise the post or video you're commenting on, so we know what it is that you're responding to.
2. Make clear why - in your opinion - the point(s) is/are inaccurate, misleading or wrong. Give reasons.
3. Propose a viable, workable alternative that you believe is accurate and correct.
4. Provide evidence to back up your claim(s).

If you do something along these lines then your argument will carry much more weight and be worth taking into consideration. It will also be useful for you, because it will cause you to test your own assumptions and beliefs which may be wrong and help shape your position into something of interest and value to everyone.
Tim.

>>
>>
He is extremely biased.

You are still obsessed with a simpleton's "Right Vs Wrong" argument...which is why you are incapable of watching Brian's videos objectively. His videos have almost nothing to do with the ethicality of the war which seems to be the only thing you are obsessed with.

Quelle surprise !

Russians can't be trusted.

In a post to social media, the Ukrainian military's southern command centre said two Kalibr missiles had hit the port, while two more had been shot down by air defence systems.
Oleksiy Honcharenko, a local MP, wrote on Telegram that the city's port had caught fire after the strike.
"These scumbags sign contracts with one hand and direct missiles with the other," Mr Honcharenko wrote.

Last edited:
Russians can't be trusted.

In a post to social media, the Ukrainian military's southern command centre said two Kalibr missiles had hit the port, while two more had been shot down by air defence systems.
Oleksiy Honcharenko, a local MP, wrote on Telegram that the city's port had caught fire after the strike.
"These scumbags sign contracts with one hand and direct missiles with the other," Mr Honcharenko wrote.

I expect this is the next round of staged stuff.

Ukraine is the only country wihtout any interest in delivering grain as the U.S. will take the profit by contracts for weapon delivery.

Now I'm waiting for more research of this case.

Author of the Twitter message:
Operational Ukrainian Security Service 🇺🇦 Current and operational news of the Ukrainian Security Service, the situation on the frontline and everything about the army.

I expect this is the next round of staged stuff.

Ukraine is the only country wihtout any interest in delivering grain as the U.S. will take the profit by contracts for weapon delivery.

Now I'm waiting for more research of this case.

Author of the Twitter message:
Operational Ukrainian Security Service 🇺🇦 Current and operational news of the Ukrainian Security Service, the situation on the frontline and everything about the army.

This what southfront wrote about the agreement (Highlights are mine)

"Turkey first announced the tentative deal last week after hosting talks between Russia, Ukraine, and the UN. Under the agreement, Ukrainian vessels would guide ships in and out of Ukraine’s heavily mined ports, and Russia would agree not to attack the area while shipments were moving."

So, were shipments moving or is this MSM deliberately twisting, obfuscating and outright lying about the agreement made by Russia? I'll wait for Brian or Southfront to cover the story.

This what southfront wrote about the agreement (Highlights are mine)

"Turkey first announced the tentative deal last week after hosting talks between Russia, Ukraine, and the UN. Under the agreement, Ukrainian vessels would guide ships in and out of Ukraine’s heavily mined ports, and Russia would agree not to attack the area while shipments were moving."

So, were shipments moving or is this MSM deliberately twisting, obfuscating and outright lying about the agreement made by Russia? I'll wait for Brian or Southfront to cover the story.

First message to confirm my assumption:

Yes, the Russians would never do something they said they wouldn't do.:rolleyes:
A photo of the attack has evidence it was from that U.S. puppet regime, France.
1658621970823.png

You can see the Michelin Man rising from the explosion.🇫🇷
1658622288687.png

Brian can go swivel. Just another youtube armchair expert trying to scrape a living.

Last edited:

MSM/NATO/The West etc can call Putin anything they want, but the one thing they can't call him is gullible. When I saw the headline about the grain deal I immediately thought - there is no way Putin would give up Odesa that easily, there has to be a catch...and of course there is!

I have to agree, the missile strike appears staged (judging by the video footage) and right on cue the MSM have rushed in to denounce Russia. Whether is was staged or it was Russia makes no difference, the end result is the MSM is ignoring what was written in the deal (as far as I can tell). But I am just an armchair expert like Brian...I aspire to be a real expert who can post links to MSM articles in a forum....dare to dream....

Brian can go swivel. Just another youtube armchair expert trying to scrape a living.
c_v,
The video you link to is of the exact same press conference that Brian of The New Atlas was talking about in his video that I linked to in post #1,887. He even provides a link to the transcript!!! So, pray tell, what is the point of your post, exactly?

If your interpretation of the press conference is different to Brian's and/or you think the points he makes are inaccurate or misleading in some way - then please enlighten us? Is "Brian can go swivel" the sum total of your argument - is that it? Ignoring the message and shooting the messenger appears to be all that the C_Vs can manage these days. Needless to say, that doesn't do a great deal to convince me that you're right in wanting the war to continue and for the west to spaff untold £$billions of taxpayers money into a futile effort that will only result in more needless death and destruction and will make little or no difference to the eventual outcome.
Tim.