Ukraine invasion

Frankly speaking have had a belly full of civilian deaths in the hands of US marines. That's in places after war was over.

So forgive me if I don't respond to a blackened windowed car in a desolate place being hit.

Russians are going in very very gently. I reckon you all know it too.

Russians are going in very very gently. I reckon you all know it too
Russian are going in very incompetently.
Conscripts and old tanks.
Putin planned a cheap occupation/military parade.
Now that the plan failed they are targeting buildings and civilians with tanks and mortars.
This is not collateral damage, this is intentional.

I am not a fan of US but I don't remember them targeting schools and hospitals.

Last edited:
Russian are going in very incompetently.
Conscripts and old tanks.
Putin planned a cheap occupation/military parade.
Now that the plan failed they are targeting buildings and civilians with tanks and mortars.
This is not collateral damage, this is intentional.

I am not a fan of US but I don't remember them targeting schools and hospitals.

No conscripted soldiers taking part in fighting. So clearly your info source is more than questionable.

No one knows if hospital was used as a command centre and or who fired missiles that hit it.

One really needs to colloborate and verify but that's highly improbable.

If that was the intention Russia would be sending in jets n helicopters.

Strategy is slow incursion for government to surrender n re establish new order.

NATO application gets ripped up.

That's about it really.

This is simply about US playing silly buggers with NATO to serve own interests.

Enough has been said. West will lose. East will prosper.

New paradigm taking shape in geopolitics. Pretty clear.

West's Public citizens just don't care as long as they get their paychecks n have their holidays.

To carry on with past US n UK attack on Iraq n war with Iran, US was also supplying Iran with weapons to fight Saddam. You all know this. Two faced allied support for Sadam to attack Iran back fired and when he learned yanks did this he turned on them.

Google Colonel North taking the 5th amendment rto defend him self along with Ragan.

Iran n contra band funding was like a stage show.

Sell weapons to Iran and with the money support Sandinistas in Latin America to implement favoured puppet regime.

Diabolical hypocrisy.

Inhumane acts of violence and international violations.

West has had centuries to develop the art n science of basic sh!t stirring and exploitation.

Strategy is slow incursion for government to surrender n re establish new order.
This is the only part I agree.
Enough has been said. West will lose. East will prosper.

New paradigm taking shape in geopolitics. Pretty clear.
Are you serious?
My bet is that Putin will not last until the end of the year.
He has already failed, even if he occupies Kiev and install a puppet gov.
Now everyone has seen the real power of his army.

This is the only part I agree.

Are you serious?
My bet is that Putin will not last until the end of the year.
He has already failed, even if he occupies Kiev and install a puppet gov.
Now everyone has seen the real power of his army.

I am yes and response will be for the East to develop independent systems of their own.

India has bought S400 missiles and awfully friendly with Russia.

Not much of a trade agreement due over brexit. Why would you say no talks happening.

Huge Indian Market and no trade deals?

About India I agree, it will be a new superpower, and I am happy about it because it is a democracy.

Russia will be furtherly divided and disarmed like Germany after WW2, hopefully it will become a western democracy.

Brexit is a total success. :LOL: EU now has to arm up, man up and defend itself instead of relying on us. Much to the annoyance of the French and Germans I expect.

What's this obsession with trade deals ! Nobody cares how long it takes to establish relationships with potential trade partners.

Nick clogg got promoted a few weeks back. Since then, Meta's share price has halved !
Carry on picking your winners.....I'll take the other side of that trade every time.🤣🤣🤣

Yay Brexit. Result !!!!

LOL.

Russia going in gently and slowly.

Not a mistake.

Efforts to avoid destruction and deaths.
Maybe they forgot this premise or just have bad aim. Or, perhaps this was a good way to de-nazify a hospital -- the mothers and their babies might have wanted to join NATO.:rolleyes:

Ukraine live: Footage released of destroyed maternity hospital​

Russia will be furtherly divided and disarmed like Germany after WW2, hopefully it will become a western democracy.

Well based on Trump supporters raiding White House that seems like you are suffering delusion of some kind.

Wait till the dollar standard falls, rates n inflation rises and people start trading in rubles yuan n rupees. Also if those three nations start dumping their dollars from their treasuries and replacing it with gold n friendly currencies then you will see the benefits of the allied ambargos on Russia.

Last edited:
No conscripted soldiers taking part in fighting. So clearly your info source is more than questionable
Russia has now admitted using conscripts so looks like your sources are more questionable than those you were questioning.

Russia now admits using thermobaric weapons (which are illegal) but it's ok as according to your previous posts this is just a soft approach being used.

Of course this is all probably "Fake News"

Russia has now admitted using conscripts so looks like your sources are more questionable than those you were questioning.

Russia now admits using thermobaric weapons (which are illegal) but it's ok as according to your previous posts this is just a soft approach being used.

Of course this is all probably "Fake News"

Thanks for pointing that out.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022...scripts-take-part-in-ukraine-operation-a76846

It seems they made a mistake and have corrected it. If you read the article the Russian ministry spokes person points this out.

"Practically all of the conscripts have been returned to the territory of the Russian Federation," Konashenkov added.

Konashenkov said, however, that some of the conscripts have been captured.

"In addition, one of the divisions operating toll security has been attacked by a diversionist group of the national battalion," he said, adding, "A number of military personnel, some of which conscripts, were captured in this attack."

Konashenkov continued, "Effective immediately, exhaustive measures have been taken to prevent conscripts from entering any and all combat zones, and to free captured personnel."

Last edited:
At the risk of being called a neo-nazi, there are certain groups of Ukrainians I would dearly wish to see admitted into the UK as soon as they can get out of their country, if that's what they want.

Firstly British citizens. Secondly British passport-holders. Thirdly Ukrainians who are automatically eligible for British citizenship. Fourthly Ukrainians who are eligible to enter the UK and remain here for the period necessary to qualify for British citizenship.

Nobody else.

angry_man_media.png