UK Politics

The state of Britain's education system, we need a general election.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news...o-go-to-university-with-two-es-20190117181481

He will probably saddle himself in 30k of debt before dropping out..Iv'e nothing against people having a go and trying to better themselves, But you must be of a certain intellect to actually follow the course without causing yourself massive strain and pressure, Two "E"s suggests something went wrong in his secondary education which should of been put right first..Everything will be hunky dory though when Jezza abolishes uni fee's.

His lost a lot of weight.

His caught something and I'm not referring to his new love. What a mess sacrificing family for work and fame and a younger model.

Brexit consuming his soul.

That boy is not right material.

Brexiteers still haven't learned how to pick a decent leader. Minions come to mind. Gotta laf.

We didn't pick May....establishment stitch up....if Leadsom got in, Brexit wudda been done and dusted by now. (y)

He will probably saddle himself in 30k of debt before dropping out..Iv'e nothing against people having a go and trying to better themselves, But you must be of a certain intellect to actually follow the course without causing yourself massive strain and pressure, Two "E"s suggests something went wrong in his secondary education which should of been put right first..Everything will be hunky dory though when Jezza abolishes uni fee's.

Abolishing University fees won't really help anyone. But its a nice headline-grabbing policy for bringing in young ignorant voters like the Lib-Dems did once before. It also heads them off from going full on back down the same road and takes a smack at Blairites within the Labour party and PLP.

We didn't pick May....establishment stitch up....if Leadsom got in, Brexit wudda been done and dusted by now. (y)

When you say '"WE" who are you referring to?

As before UK isn't a banana republic and "we" have elections and a sovereign Parliament.

Your concept of democracy and representing the people seem to solely lie with the referendum. Is this wise or even reasonable? And even then you have already outlined that entails representing only the interests of the 52% coz in your virtual world that's how your concept of democracy should work! LOL.

Such a complex issue needs to be considered, evaluated, discussed and voted on in Parliament. It is obviously not as simple as Govey or Leadsom have indicated who are still in the cabinet.

That's always been Brexiteers issue. Picking, sniping and rubbishing other peoples work but when it comes to anything that might fly it's all should, could and would. Would have been dusted by now you say? Why is she still in cabinet then? Playing politics like Corbyn I reckon, just my tuppance.

(n)

Surely democracy means accepting the will of the majority whether its a referendum or Parliament's decisions.
The remoaners should buckle down to a different future to the one they hoped for, whether right or wrong.

I hope this is tongue in cheek and Boris is not actually your hero...…….
The rest look more like headless chickens rushing about.
At least he would have firm policies not the usual mishmash of various views.
Probably not the right ones but well he's only a politician after all.

I like this story about last week's Question Time episode:

qt.JPG

Excellent snippet. Wish I'd been there.

The conversation could have continued -
"Diane, how much did you drop on the floor?"
"It was, it was....................... £30,000. No, it was, it was...................... £80 million."

Decent of Isobel to help Diane retrieve her cash off the floor.
She deserved some thanks but none was offered I expect.
Some people act as if they are superior or something.

Did the BBC not vet Fiona Bruce before they put her in question time, looks like someone didn’t really think through placing her in a flagship BBC program, what a mess but good for ratings?

Momentum accused of bullying Fiona Bruce as Diane Abbot
https://mol.im/a/6618619

Abbott's thoughts on Mao, the world's most prolific mass murderer -

Hitler was small fry in comparison, it just so happens that the Chinese are expendable whereas Europeans are not, what a crazy world she inhabits (and anyone that wears a Mao T-shirt).