UK Politics

If team Britain can't coalesce into a positive group then we might as well swallow the awful truth that we no longer can stand on our own 2 feet.
In my view to get this to happen needs a lot of changes. The current set up is no good.

The pundits think the ole dear is set for a roasting tonight from the rebels.
They go on to say she may be forced to resign.
She did her best I guess.

As predicted a massive loss.
The old girl is completely out of touch and a friend should quietly tell her its time to go.

There should be a lot of MPs being sacked by their constituencies.
I heard on the radio that over 400 constituencies voted for Brexit.
So where were they ? Not behind the PM it seems.
Off on their own agenda ?
What would Churchill have voted for ?

The EU bosses are going to enjoy seeing the once mighty Britain squirm on the end of thjis Brexit
nonsense. They should have concentrated their energies on making the EU club more appealing and less like the Fourth Reich.

As JRM points out, these MPs don't appear to know what they are doing anymore despite them voting for the laws that enable us to leave on WTO, utter idiots. Or there is some other reason why the collective brain cell of this lot have suddenly forgotten what they were doing and why they were doing it.

I expect there will be a hefty tax on all vehicles crossing the Channel.

While the Peter Principle is always relevant there is also the Paddy Principle to keep in mind.
The former states that people are generally promoted to the position they are completely
incompetent to handle .
The latter law states that nobody in their right mind promotes anyone more competent than themselves.
So after many years the average IQ and competency drops in the company or state until morons are directing other morons.

While the Peter Principle is always relevant there is also the Paddy Principle to keep in mind.
The former states that people are generally promoted to the position they are completely
incompetent to handle .
The latter law states that nobody in their right mind promotes anyone more competent than themselves.
So after many years the average IQ and competency drops in the company or state until morons are directing other morons.

You made that up :)

Correct but on reflection you may be able to see the truth in that statement.
Many a talented person has been sacked for posing a threat to the boss.

Last edited:
Correct but on reflection you may be able to see the truth in that statement.
Many a talented person has been sacked for posing a threat to the boss.

hahahaha......great point .........be smart in your job but try to make it always look like the bosses idea.........I worked in blue chip corporate life for nearly 40 years and it worked a treat ......

N

His lost a lot of weight.

His caught something and I'm not referring to his new love. What a mess sacrificing family for work and fame and a younger model.

Brexit consuming his soul.

That boy is not right material.

Brexiteers still haven't learned how to pick a decent leader. Minions come to mind. Gotta laf.