UK Politics

IoT is coming home if it hasn't arrived already.

Click had an episode where jacuzzi bath tubs were being hacked with someone taking over controlling the bubbles :)
I'm guessing it is to save manually turning it on, instead using a phone app or something.

Hillarious. Alexa is not so much a maid but a gossipping moo moo revealing household secrets to the neighbourhood. :unsure:

:eek::love::eek:

I always wondered about drive in McDonalds. People are so busy they can't get out of their cars to walk a couple of yards to have a sit down slow meal. Capitalism gone ape-shit. Getting stuffed whilst driving from one bleeding call to another.

Great idea but is it really? :unsure:

I see Pres. Putin is wishing Britain best wishes for 2019 !
Maybe he is human after all...………….

Gotta laff... Looking these...

Cheap train tickets??? Where? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
1546467188519.png

Selective railcards to give 50% discount.

Public trust lost in the railways the news reporting. I don't think public trust is lost, simply that public trust has been monetized and in the pockets of shareholders and management bonuses for very poor delivery.

I'm sure we were told we'd have greater competition, improved service at better prices. LOL.

If the truth is unpopular then they resort to blatant lies.
aka Trumpism.

If the truth is unpopular then they resort to blatant lies.
aka Trumpism.

If you want a more subtle approach then you can always listen to The Ministry of Truth a.k.a. BBC where often you will not actually hear downright lies but the long-term effect is similar.

OMG!!! Just seen on TV some girl with cerebral palsy with two kids living at home with parents and boyfriend expecting Brighton and Hove council to find a house for them.

What on earth is wrong with people? Shock horror. There is no social responsibility or accountability??? Why should it be a social issue? If you can't look after your self why have kids? Why have two?

Why is it a disgrace council can't find houses for such people? Have politicians gone mad? Especially labour and greens?

Where does personal responsibility stop and social accountability start?

Forgive me for thinking the worst, but I wouldn't be surprised if those two children were produced with some deliberate personal and financial gain. Are these people seeking help actual desperate victims or abusers of societies good will?

Disturbs my sense of social good will and justice. :eek::eek::eek:

Couples should check that they are both healthy before they have children.
There are enough idiots around as it is.

I'm trying to work out who the deviants are here, och, it's both of them:

"Former Scottish first minister Alex Salmond, the political leader behind the Scottish independence referendum, wins court victory after government concedes defeat--had the case proceeded internal emails and minutes on the governments actions would have been revealed to the public"