UK 2015 General Election - Competition

canyon2015

37 1
Just out of curiousity, what did you think of Sam's dress?

Found it shocking and apparently there is a story behind it!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/samantha-cameron-marks-end-coalition-5661708

Would have loved to see the Queen's face when she turned her back, if it was anything like my double-take reaction...

That dress looks like s**t, just like her nose. I hope David Cameron is secretly seeing somebody else.

And hurray for the E-type Jag owner in this thread: they don't have to relocate, after all.

Atilla

Legendary member
19,674 3,009
I didn't notice; I was too busy looking at her shoes.

Hmm strange you should say that, didn't notice at all. Went back to the link to check and shoes not shown. :( Will google :)

However, reading the story I think it's a great idea and both David and Sam must have considered and weighed option over a hearty chuckle thinking about Clegg's yellow ties. Great delivery. (y)

Pat Riley

Established member
794 178
I can't believe ya don't think Samantha Cameron isn't the cutest thing on two legs.

Come on now, whatever yer politics or whatever yer think of David Cameron, she's really lovely now. All women should be treated with the utmost respect. But I'd go the extra mile to be nice to her. What with her being married to him an all. She's got ta be lookin for something more in life, surely?

Sharky

Admin
5,635 414
Congrats Pat, beers winging there way over to you shortly!

Pat Riley

Established member
794 178
Hence Pat got it right i think he should resign same goes for Sharky ...

Well, I'm all for fallin on swords and stuff - providing it's someone else. Far as I can see I won fair and square and Sharky looks like a million dollars in his speedos. It would be a crime against nature for either of us to cease ta exist.

It's only the losers that feel the need to resign.

Last edited:

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
Wife

Guys you are superficial no depth !

Reactions: Atilla

alexaherself

Established member
560 149
The thread has been "edited" and posts removed AGAIN?! :eek:

Please excuse my commenting that it's absolutely bizarre and quite incomprehensible that a jovial, friendly, chatty, informal thread like this continually has posts removed from it, while at the same time it's close to impossible to persuade the moderators to remove the blatantly spammy self-promotional posting that litters most of the rest of the forum, however often one reports it. :cry:

Trader333

8,637 967

Please excuse my commenting that it's absolutely bizarre and quite incomprehensible that a jovial, friendly, chatty, informal thread like this continually has posts removed from it, while at the same time it's close to impossible to persuade the moderators to remove the blatantly spammy self-promotional posting that litters most of the rest of the forum, however often one reports it. :cry:

Which posts have been removed ?

canyon2015

37 1

I actually wanted to reply to one of Pat's comments on being nice to women. It seems it got deleted, or at least removed by Pat, himself.

I was also going to make a fart joke, but I forgot it. Damn, I need to stop drinking. (Actually, my liver is been telling me this for weeks.)

Last edited:

alexaherself

Established member
560 149
Which posts have been removed ?

The posts I read late last night responding to my comment above about that nice "Sam Cam" being distinctly on the attractive side for a politician's wife (in my opinion).

I was neither hallucinating nor am I confabulating, Paul.

To be honest, I didn't reply only because it was late at night and I was much too tired to think of anything potentially entertaining to say; I decided to reply today, instead.

(Also, it seems from the post above that I am not the only person who has noticed the further removal of posts from the thread.)

To clarify - it's not the removal, in itself, of those posts about which I'm complaining: it's the irony of having such "casual"/"joking" posts removed in the face of regularly encountering such extreme opposition to any suggestions of removing the ubiquitous, spammy, self-promotional posting appearing in so many other parts of the forum. I want to be really clear about this, and I certainly am complaining about it, in public, now, (as indeed one member of staff has suggested to me that I should), after frequent attempts to do so in private have repeatedly met with absolutely no positive or productive reaction at all. There's a problem, here, and it's not going away until someone fixes it. As Ian Duncan Smith once (nearly) said, to continue the political theme with which this fine thread started and has continued: "Do not underestimate the determination of a normally quiet member".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock