UK 2015 General Election - Competition

Pat494

Legendary member
14,625 1,578
Glad to see Ed Balls-up lost his seat. Once known as Gordon Brown's brains !

I expect the old country piles are breathing a sigh of relief ! The mansion tax was a rotten idea.

The Scots north of the border seem to have made their minds up ?

The Labour party need better ideas plus a new leader.

Last edited:

Atilla

Legendary member
19,674 3,009
Wow, too excited to wait for the final count so with 649 in the bag here is the final results...

Well done to Pat Riley - what a character and fellow of outstanding vision.

Now BIG question, did you really spoil your vote or not voted at all?

Over to you...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pat Riley

Established member
794 178
Atilla, you're most gracious in conceding the compo to me before all the numbers are in, but I don't think the one remaining seat to declare will materially impact the result. One thing I would mention is that you've included the turnout as part of the scoring and it was only ever intended as a tie-breaker in the event of a draw on the main seats part. When you remove that data, the results are a little different.

Last edited by a moderator:

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,166 2,975
Well done Pat Riley....looking forward to your maiden speech, as I'm sure we all are.

Could you please do this via youtube, and preferably wearing those speedo's by the pool at Sharky's villa.

cheers :)

Reactions: Atilla

alexaherself

Established member
560 149
Well done Pat - a worthy winner. Looking forward to the acceptance speech ... :cool:

(Please excuse my mentioning that I think the score has my SNP and UKIP predictions the wrong way round: I said SNP 52 and UKIP 2, rather than the other way round as shown - it's a difference of about 100 points!?).

Atilla

Legendary member
19,674 3,009
Well done Pat - a worthy winner. Looking forward to the acceptance speech ... :cool:

(Please excuse my mentioning that I think the score has my SNP and UKIP predictions the wrong way round: I said SNP 52 and UKIP 2, rather than the other way round as shown - it's a difference of about 100 points!?).

Yep true... Brings your score to 104.

4th in line for one of those beers. :)

Reactions: alexaherself

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,369 1,194
Hang on........as the ONLY person to actually get a number correct......1 for the United Keep Islington P1155ed party.......I deserve a prize. I thought something like ownership of Sharky's villa and all female groupies would be appropriate.

Reactions: Forexmospherian

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,301
Whats the odds on Nicola Sturgeon and David Cameron resigning today - would be good on an accumulator along with Nigel Farage defecting over to the Liberal Party ?? ;-)) Lol

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
Hence Pat got it right i think he should resign same goes for Sharky ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock