Trump Presidency and the Consequences

According to legal experts in the USA, Trump is no longer exempt from prosecution for acts of criminality. There's nothing I'd like more than to see him, his sons, and his POS son in law, Jared Kushner, on trial. :ROFLMAO: 🤣🤣

According to legal experts in the USA, Trump is no longer exempt from prosecution for acts of criminality. There's nothing I'd like more than to see him, his sons, and his POS son in law, Jared Kushner, on trial. :ROFLMAO: 🤣🤣
That would be a great start to healing the divide and unifying the country Alan. Not!

If Biden's words in his inauguration speech are anything other than vacuous rhetoric, the first thing he needs to do is draw a line under the whole Trump administration. Going after Trump would be an act of extreme folly as it would further alienate Trump voters and, far from closing the societal rift and bringing the country together, it would do the exact opposite. That would be a political own goal - but I wouldn't put it past the Dems to do it anyway, as the party appears to be infected from head to toe with Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Tim.

That would be a great start to healing the divide and unifying the country Alan. Not!

If Biden's words in his inauguration speech are anything other than vacuous rhetoric, the first thing he needs to do is draw a line under the whole Trump administration. Going after Trump would be an act of extreme folly as it would further alienate Trump voters and, far from closing the societal rift and bringing the country together, it would do the exact opposite. That would be a political own goal - but I wouldn't put it past the Dems to do it anyway, as the party appears to be infected from head to toe with Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Tim.

Goes much deeper when you listen carefully. Biden is a white supremacist apologist who will actively and aggressively promote minority interest policies over all else.

Take cover, you are about to be cancelled.

How nice.

I'm very confident that the environment will get along just fine without us, once humanity is extinct.

And we're certainly doing everything we possibly can to ensure that happens.

This should not be taken as a complaint.

More of a realistic observation.

:)

How nice.

I'm very confident that the environment will get along just fine without us, once humanity is extinct.

And we're certainly doing everything we possibly can to ensure that happens.

This should not be taken as a complaint.

More of a realistic observation.

:)
The whole point of the Paris Agreement is that mankind doesn't become extinct. :)

The whole point of the Paris Agreement is that mankind doesn't become extinct. :)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Fat chance of that.

It barely begins to address, let alone rectify, the sheer scale of the changes in motion.

But heck, if it comforts you to believe we're uniquely exempt from the laws of nature then worry not.

After all, both you and I will be long since dead anyway before the rest of the species suffers the consequences.

;)

I think in 10 20 years time when we look back people like Trump and Boris will have left more of a stain than their mark on the well being of the US and UK.

Bit like Bliar.

Utter disgraceful conduct with self gloating egos.

They will have their keen staunch supporters who'll always swear by them with their vested interests, but most people will know what they did and where they stand.

Good riddance and so happy to have some piece and quiet without all that diabolical sh!te broadcasted from news media outlets having a ball with the orange clown. Never in the history of the world have we EVER had to put up with so much BOLLOX from two clowns. Yes the other one on Trumpies tail is our fat blondie baffoon Boris.

Trump dies of Covid 19 and goes to hell.
The hell hound is receiving Trump and says I don't know where to put you as we are pretty full down here in hell. No vacancies. However, there are three bodies who are not as quiet as bad as you. To make space for you I will allow one of them to leave and go free. You can decide who gets to leave.
Trump likes the idea of making the decision.
The hell hound opens the first door and inside is Richard Nixon and there is a swimming pool in the room. Nixon is forever, dipping in and out of the water and doesn't look very happy. This is his fate in hell.
Trump says No. He says he is not a good swimmer and can't do this all day long.
The hell hound then takes Trump to the second room and opens door. Inside there is Tony Blair and the room is full of rocks. Tony Blair is swinging a big heavy hammer braking the rocks.
Trump says No. I have a pain in my right shoulder and I can't be braking up rocks all day long.
The hell hound opens the third door. Inside there is Bill Clinton with his hands behind his head, legs open wide, sprawled naked. Monica Lewinsky is bent over giving him a BJ. Trump is shocked and stares in awe...
Trump says Yes. I can do that.
The hell hound smiles and says - Monica you are released, you can leave now.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yesterday was a dark day for America. A former president who incited an insurrection, and tried to destroy democracy, has walked free. The Republicans, who allowed this to happen, should hang their heads in shame.

Yesterday was a dark day for America. A former president who incited an insurrection, and tried to destroy democracy, has walked free. The Republicans, who allowed this to happen, should hang their heads in shame.
Oh really !

Yawn.

Nobody is rising to it. We all know the election was rigged. Funny how NOBODY is talking about Biden, hardly surprising though as NOBODY voted for him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hi Alan,
On the contrary, it's Biden and the democrats who are destroying democracy - as proven beyond a shadow of doubt by the Time magazine article that I linked to in my last post. Accusing Trump of attemting to do this when Biden and the Dem's are actively, blatantly and brazenly engaged in destroying democracy is a severe case of the kettle calling the pot black! Rigging the election was bad enough, just wait and see what happens when Biden tries to repeal the 2nd ammendment which, remember, is in place not only to enable U.S. citizens to protect themselves from individuals who wish them harm, but also to protect them from an out of control tyranical government. To borrow Lord Sumption's spot on assessment of Matt Hancock - Biden is a 'dangerous fanatic'.
Tim.

Tim & CV,

The point I made wasn't about the election result but, about Trump's impeachment. His inflammatory rhetoric encouraged a mob to storm Congress, resulting in the deaths of five people, including a police officer.

He will now be entitled to a substantial pension, a security detail and be permitted to stand for public office in the future. Imho, he was responsible for this disgraceful event and should have been convicted.

All elections are free, fair, just and equal. It's simply the case that some elections are a little more free, fair, just and equal than others ...

;)

Tim & CV,

The point I made wasn't about the election result but, about Trump's impeachment. His inflammatory rhetoric encouraged a mob to storm Congress, resulting in the deaths of five people, including a police officer.
Hi Alan,
The thing is, there's no evidence to support this. Marching "peacefully and patriotically" to Capitol Hill is hardly inflammatory rhetoric!
Tim.

Get over it, Trump LOST (as confirmed by all the courts in the land)
Try telling that to Biden, Pelosi and the dems Jon - as it's them that appear to have the problem - not me, c_v or MoC et al! And again, Trump 'lost' because the Dem's rigged the election. There's no getting over that to be done as it's now all out in the open, confirmed as fact by the Time magazine article - but I quite understand why you don't want to read it!
Tim.

Hi Alan,
The thing is, there's no evidence to support this. Marching "peacefully and patriotically" to Capitol Hill is hardly inflammatory rhetoric!
Tim.
Trump said "peacefully and patriotically" once the loonies had started their riot. A couple of days earlier, he made a statement that "we must fight to save our country". I would call that inflammatory.