Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Alan,
What grounds do you have to justify accusing Lawrence Fox as a racist? Has he used the 'N' word to describe afro-caribbean people or likened them to the character once found on Robertson's jam labels when we were kids? Pray tell!
Tim.
Why would he boycott Sainsbury's for their support of Black history Month. Also, his agent dropped him for his racist views.

Of course governments and those in authority get up to skulduggery and it is often the case that it’s thanks to MSM - whom you condemn - that it is exposed. So far as Trump is concerned I’m glad to see the back of him even if he has to be dragged out kicking and screaming. He sort of epitomises rampant capitalism concerned only with profit at the expense of civilised and compassionate behaviour. Good riddance.

The job of the press...

..when they are not blatantly promoting fear, propaganda and social engineering...

is to play lookout at the door while the looting is carried out and then 'reveal' the looting, once the looting can no longer be 'contained'

Hi Alan,
Why would he boycott Sainsbury's for their support of Black history Month.
In addition to the reason provided by c_v, I suspect Fox's view is that it's completely unnecessary for Sainsbury's to engage in what is little more than crass virtue signalling that almost certainly has more to do with profits than it does with any commitment to diversity and inclusivity. Their actions are more likely to stoke racism rather than to mitigate it, as your response to Fox demonstrates. I think what Sainsbury's are doing is nauseating and would take great exception to anyone accusing me of being racist simply for holding that view.
Also, his agent dropped him for his racist views.
What views did he express that caused his agent to do this and why is it that you side with the agent and assume he's right?

Unless you have actual evidence along the lines I outlined in my last post, it's unnacceptable in my opinion to brand someone as racist based on spurious logic (first quote) and the unsubstantiated opinion of others (second quote). I think you need to reconsider your stance on this Alan as it striles me that you haven't thought it through with the same rigour and analysis that I know you apply to your trading.
;)
Tim.

Last edited:

Oxfam alleges abuse in UK supermarket supply chains

Workers on farms and plantations that supply big UK supermarkets are being subjected to poverty and human rights abuses, according to Oxfam.
A "relentless" drive for retailer profits is fuelling poverty, abuse, and discrimination, the charity said.
Poor conditions were rife on farms that supply supermarkets including Tesco, Sainsbury's and Morrisons, it added.

I don't suppose the US and others are interested in improving their political systems but :-
The job of President is such a huge task would it not be better to spread the load a bit.
By this I mean have the living and competent ex-Presidents in a committee with the current President as Chairman with a casting vote if necessary.
This would ensure consistency and discourage the reversal of the previous President's laws etc. as of now.

I don't suppose the US and others are interested in improving their political systems but :-
The job of President is such a huge task would it not be better to spread the load a bit.
By this I mean have the living and competent ex-Presidents in a committee with the current President as Chairman with a casting vote if necessary.
This would ensure consistency and discourage the reversal of the previous President's laws etc. as of now.

Improving the political systems can start by counting votes by hand.

You might find this interesting.

Last edited:
Last edited:
'President Trump won this election in a landslide'....

Doesn't sound so crazy when she says it, no?

Fact checker fans can indulge their cognitive dissonance here

'the National Association of State Election Directors — described the election as

"the most secure in American history."

blackiswhite

Doesn't sound crazy at all.

It's going to be a very interesting few weeks especially if she does indeed have the evidence that overturns the will of the phony media.

Unsurprisingly.....the media are not reporting this.
An issue of the highest importance to everyone that believes in democracy.

Trump was elected on the stance that he was going to drain the swamp.
Yes...people actually voted him in on that ticket. That is how fed up voters are with all the politicians and bureaucrats.
Was Brexit anything other than a good kicking for our own useless politicians.

Alan seems very confused about "the swamp". Seems to think it's something to do with racism.

Because the world is now at the stage where, not only do we know politicians say they will do things that they never will do, we know that hearing them say it is the closest we can get to having the things done.

Normally, of course it would be a pointless, but when the other puppet won't even pretend to promise to do the things we want done.. what choice does it leave?

We have to signal our desires through the puppet we know is lying... in case one day another puppet, who's pretending not to be a puppet, comes along and promises to do the things that the puppet we voted for last time didn't do. This puppet then knows how to position itself by pretending it will finally implement the will of the people.

In case anyone's confused, we call this game POLITICS.

It's a bit like support and resistance.They support the system by resisting the will of the rest of us. It's worked well for them so far.

Because of Chump's mishandling of the epidemic there are now 3 mile queues for food handouts in the USA !
Food is expected to run out by January so rich folk will start their hoarding soon.
If that's in California imagine what it's like in poor countries.
The mob's answer will be the usual violence and disorder which is likely to make it even worse.

Because of Chump's mishandling of the epidemic there are now 3 mile queues for food handouts in the USA !
Food is expected to run out by January so rich folk will start their hoarding soon.
The mob's answer will be the usual violence and disorder which is likely to make it even worse.

Source?

Why is food likely to run out?

'President Trump won this election in a landslide'....

Doesn't sound so crazy when she says it, no?

Fact checker fans can indulge their cognitive dissonance here

'the National Association of State Election Directors — described the election as

"the most secure in American history."

blackiswhite
To be clear, I am no fan of Trump.
What I DO react to is the blatant hypocrisy of people no matter what side they are on.
In terms of the US election, ask yourself this simple question. If all of the stories regarding fraud had been committed in favour of the Republicans then would they be seen more seriously? If Hunter Biden's laptop and it's contents actually belonged to Donald Trump's son and implicated him in influence peddling then would it be newsworthy? If Trump had been accused of sexual assault in the 70s and it had been documented at the time then would it be taken seriously? If you are honest then you know the answer.

And in terms of whether the election was sound, then please take note of these articles from the Left Wing Trump hating Guardian newspaper. There's nothing wrong with that as a political position. But completely ignoring what you have said about election fraud yourself is dishonest.

As you can see, the threat of election fraud was a real problem for them in April 2019.
Now?
Not so much.

Pat,
I've not seen the reports you refer to, but I suspect you're barking up the wrong tree by linking Trump's handling of Covid to anything that's happening in California. That particular state is democratic right down to the latest new born taking his/her first breath as I type. No republicans live there - let alone have a say how the state is administered. (Yes, I'm exagerating for effect - I'm don't mean it literally!) Nonetheless, if you're wanting to point a finger at those responsible for any failings in California - you almnost certanly need to point it at the Democrats and not at the Republicans and Trump.
Tim.

Tim,
Nice to hear your comments. Cali is but one state of the US though supposedly the richest. The queuing for food story was about Cali. You are right it is a Democrat state indeed. Their efforts of fire control are equally pitiful. I am I admit a bit biased in my view of Trump's 4 year effort. All for the US in MAGA and not much for the rest of the world. A very narrow nationalist view imho.
There is also a story about withdrawing from that graveyard of Empires - Afghanistan. Will Biden reverse that ? What did you think of my idea of a quorum of past Presidents to make Presidential decisions ? Trump's tweeting his latest idea isn't my idea of well considered planning.