Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Hows about he does something useful in his last few days in office like.....................
Suggestions please.

Hows about he does something useful in his last few days in office like.....................
Suggestions please.
Says it has been an honour to serve the American people.

However, I doubt he can bring him self to say as such. My hunch on his sentiments would be that the American people should be thankful they had him for President for 4 years.

That's a tough question Pat. Good one. :unsure:

However, I doubt he can bring him self to say as such. My hunch on his sentiments would be that the American people should be thankful they had him for President for 4 years.

I don't think he has the humility to think he is serving the people, more that they are beholden to him for his, errr, large brain, and stable genius.
I don't think he understands the concept of service to a higher cause, or principle.
Only to how others should praise his greatness.

1604978800869.png

Atilla, please stop smoking that stuff; it's having an adverse affect on your reasoning.

Some pundits think he might even stage a coup to stay in power.
An ominous sign is that he is appointing new people to positions of power in the military and they are his strong supporters.
Might need more than a team in white coats to get rid of him. Putin is applauding his antics from the wings, as well as other right winger leaders in Turkey, Brazil etc.
My guess is that he was expecting to win a second term and announce he was President for life. Yikes.

Some pundits think he might even stage a coup to stay in power.
An ominous sign is that he is appointing new people to positions of power in the military and they are his strong supporters.
Might need more than a team in white coats to get rid of him. Putin is applauding his antics from the wings, as well as other right winger leaders in Turkey, Brazil etc.
My guess is that he was expecting to win a second term and announce he was President for life. Yikes.

Attachments

• EmPpT0sU4AMYMz9.jpg
    EmPpT0sU4AMYMz9.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 53
A question to be considered by all those contributing to this thread.
If Trump had to be forcibly removed from the White House and, it was televised on a PayPerView channel. Would you pay to watch it? A definite "Yes" from me :)

After stacking The Pentagon with his supporters Trump may launch a coup to stay in power if he thinks he can get away with it.