Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Which pundits helped you think of that Pat?
This is only put forward as a possibility when considering Dump's past performances and character. He should however accept the blame of causing riots as he encourages his supporters with blatant lies about election fraud. Showing off his inability to play the political game with some generosity or humility. He drags US politics into the realms of new lows.

This is only put forward as a possibility when considering Dump's past performances and character. He should however accept the blame of causing riots as he encourages his supporters with blatant lies about election fraud. Showing off his inability to play the political game with some generosity or humility. He drags US politics into the realms of new lows.
Pat,
If - and it's a big if - Trump and the Republicans are lying about election fraud, then an investigation by an independant and unbiased third party will reveal that. As things stand, the most cursory internet search reveals mountains of allegations, ranging from intimidation of Trump voters, giving them Sharpie pens to mark their ballot papers (the use of which renders the vote null and void for some reason), to postal votes from very pro Trump states being found dumped in waste bins, to dead people mysteriously rising from the grave to vote etc., etc. Now, if all these allegations are found to be 'blatant lies', then Trump will not only end up with egg on his face, he'll lose respect and credibility from his own fan base. Additionally, if they are 'blatant lies' - as the democrats and predominantly left leaning media are asserting, you'd think would you not - that they would want the allegations investigated in order to really rub Trump's nose in it big time. More importantly, MUCH more importantly, they must investigate to ensure that all americans, regardless of their political views, can have complete faith in the voting system. If they don't do this, then they won't be able to take the moral high ground telling other non democratic countries how to run free and fair elections. The Chinese, Russians et al will just point to the 2020 election and, with considerable justification, say that the U.S. are a bunch of hypocrites. So, it's for these reasons that if there's any substance to any of the numerous alegation made, then they absolutely MUST be uncovered so that any loopholes can be filled to ensure complete fairness and transparency in all future elections.

Just imagine if the vote had gone the other way and Trump won by a narrow margin and the Democrats were alleging election fraud. Do you think the media would be so quick to convince you and the rest of the world that they are just sore losers and that their allegations are blatant lies? That's a rhetorical question because we both know the answer. Just for the record, I suspect Biden will, unfortunately, emerge as the winner and although there will almost certainly be proven cases of election fraud - there won't be enough to overturn the result.
Tim.

hi timsk,
not speaking for Pat, but here goes:
1: George Bush Jr supposedly "stole" one election from Al Gore, if you recall, in 2000.
(Al Gore won the popular vote, but lost the electoral college votes. Deja vu? Wiki.)
The Dems broadly speaking, kicked up a fuss over the hanging-chads, I think in Florida, etc, then let it go, as order for the american people was a more over-riding need than their party.
2: The problem with liars is how they sprinkle their lies, and waste the energy of others to disprove them. You know, the way some people put up links to all manner of web-pages, whilst they move on swiftly to the next lie.
It is up to the accuser to prove, or have we totally lost our minds, and now we have to prove innocence?
Downside here, is the number of acolytes in positions of power who are willing to subvert justice, rather than serve the rule of law.
3: Trump is over. He was a useful idiot, giving tax breaks to the wealthy. Once out of power, nobody wants him. Supposedly he may get a 100-million dollar book deal. So, which ghost writer will he get to write it?
He never mixed with the truly wealthy, doesn't deal with, nor get invites from the leading lights of science, tech, art (unless its a portrait of himself) nor politics. He is a political red-neck. Small time hustler.
He needs to see himself as the top dog, cannot countenance someone else with more success or money, so only accepts sub-ordinacy. He draws the weak and pliable to him.

We need someone that others to shine as best they can for others; not be afraid to let others have some of the limelight.
If you are Rep-leaning, and don't like Biden, at least it will give the Rep-party some time to wash off the stink of Trump, and re-emerge with something more sensible in 2024. (but not Rand Paul)

hi timsk,
not speaking for Pat, but here goes:
1: George Bush Jr supposedly "stole" one election from Al Gore, if you recall, in 2000.
(Al Gore won the popular vote, but lost the electoral college votes. Deja vu? Wiki.)
The Dems broadly speaking, kicked up a fuss over the hanging-chads, I think in Florida, etc, then let it go, as order for the american people was a more over-riding need than their party.
2: The problem with liars is how they sprinkle their lies, and waste the energy of others to disprove them. You know, the way some people put up links to all manner of web-pages, whilst they move on swiftly to the next lie.
It is up to the accuser to prove, or have we totally lost our minds, and now we have to prove innocence?
Downside here, is the number of acolytes in positions of power who are willing to subvert justice, rather than serve the rule of law.
3: Trump is over. He was a useful idiot, giving tax breaks to the wealthy. Once out of power, nobody wants him. Supposedly he may get a 100-million dollar book deal. So, which ghost writer will he get to write it?
He never mixed with the truly wealthy, doesn't deal with, nor get invites from the leading lights of science, tech, art (unless its a portrait of himself) nor politics. He is a political red-neck. Small time hustler.
He needs to see himself as the top dog, cannot countenance someone else with more success or money, so only accepts sub-ordinacy. He draws the weak and pliable to him.

We need someone that others to shine as best they can for others; not be afraid to let others have some of the limelight.
If you are Rep-leaning, and don't like Biden, at least it will give the Rep-party some time to wash off the stink of Trump, and re-emerge with something more sensible in 2024. (but not Rand Paul)
Hi trendie,
I don't disagree with much of your post, the points you make are valid, but I don't think any of them address the central point of my post. That's probably my fault as I didn't express it as well as I could/should have. Namely, that at the very heart of democracy lies the principle of one wo/man one vote. If faith in that principle is eroded to any significant degree - then you no longer have a true democracy - not in any meaningful sense. And then you're in real trouble. Huge, massive trouble. Like it or not, and regardless of whether or not they're correct in their beliefs, as many as 70 million americans think the election was rigged. If their fears aren't addressed such that they accept they lost fair and square, then the U.S. has a massive problem on its hands; one which will infect the democratic processes of the entire western world. It's not about Trump or Biden, it's about the ability a run a fair, free and transparent election. Paul Weston explains all this rather better and more eloquently than I can in the video below. Enjoy!
Tim.

As I said. Trump won.... by a landslide.

In any case, it's just not a good idea to have a criminal. pedo, dementia patient who doesn't know what his policies are until he misreads them off an auto cue and can't remember who his opponent is, become president.

My guess is that this particular piece of theatre is designed to make you believe that fraud won't be tolerated and that your vote really counts .

Last edited:
I'm interested to know if Pat, Trendie, Barjon , Alan ever watch these vids posted which clearly raise issues that need answers.
I mean, it's just not good enough to blindly believe that govts and those in authority would not get up to skulduggery.

We saw it previously with the constant hounding of Trump whilst in his first term. How dare the "deplorables" vote him into office in the first place.
We saw it with Brexit and the continuing battle to implement the decision, voted on multiple times since by the British voting public.
And now we have it again with Trump, who incedentally stood initially as a maverick candidate prepared to drain the swamp.

From where i'm stood....that swamp needs plenty more draining, but with MUCH BIGGER PUMPS.

One final thought.

Some of us have gone on about the deep state and the extent of it's influence. So if it turns out that the US election is overturned, would any of you consider opening up your minds to the possibility that everything is not as it should be, or as it seems?

Christ....nearly forgot.......MSM are the biggest part of the problem here. Selective, biased, omissive reporting essentially keeping people in the dark and at worst, indoctrination giving rise to false belief structures.

There must be an equation somewhere along the lines of.
The greater the access by individuals to information thanks to the internet, the greater the effort by the deep state and it's MSM agents to supress truth.

Last edited:
OH and another thing.
Sainsbury's can fek right off. I've never been a customer and i'm absolutely certain that I never will be in future.

Lawrence Fox is right about this outfit.
I expect he will have plenty to say going forwards after the release of their christmas ad.

1605488664358.png

Last edited:
I'm interested to know if Pat, Trendie, Barjon , Alan ever watch these vids posted which clearly raise issues that need answers.
I mean, it's just not good enough to blindly believe that govts and those in authority would not get up to skulduggery.

We saw it previously with the constant hounding of Trump whilst in his first term. How dare the "deplorables" vote him into office in the first place.
We saw it with Brexit and the continuing battle to implement the decision, voted on multiple times since by the British voting public.
And now we have it again with Trump, who incedentally stood initially as a maverick candidate prepared to drain the swamp.

From where i'm stood....that swamp needs plenty more draining, but with MUCH BIGGER PUMPS.

One final thought.

Some of us have gone on about the deep state and the extent of it's influence. So if it turns out that the US election is overturned, would any of you consider opening up your minds to the possibility that everything is not as it should be, or as it seems?

Christ....nearly forgot.......MSM are the biggest part of the problem here. Selective, biased, omissive reporting essentially keeping people in the dark and at worst, indoctrination giving rise to false belief structures.

There must be an equation somewhere along the lines of.
The greater the access by individuals to information thanks to the internet, the greater the effort by the deep state and it's MSM agents to supress truth.
Of course governments and those in authority get up to skulduggery and it is often the case that it’s thanks to MSM - whom you condemn - that it is exposed. So far as Trump is concerned I’m glad to see the back of him even if he has to be dragged out kicking and screaming. He sort of epitomises rampant capitalism concerned only with profit at the expense of civilised and compassionate behaviour. Good riddance.

You mentioned "draining the swamp" in a previous post. On that subject, racist Laurence Fox would be a prime candidate for draining.

Have you noticed in life how common it is that the accuser uses material that he himself is guilty of.
Especially in this case.

You mentioned "draining the swamp" in a previous post. On that subject, racist Laurence Fox would be a prime candidate for draining.
Alan,
What grounds do you have to justify accusing Lawrence Fox as a racist? Has he used the 'N' word to describe afro-caribbean people or likened them to the character once found on Robertson's jam labels when we were kids? Pray tell!
Tim.

Alan,
What grounds do you have to justify accusing Lawrence Fox as a racist? Has he used the 'N' word to describe afro-caribbean people or likened them to the character once found on Robertson's jam labels when we were kids? Pray tell!
Tim.

Last I heard, his ex g/f was mixed race and his brother in law is half Nigerian.

Great example of a racist there Alan.

Of course governments and those in authority get up to skulduggery and it is often the case that it’s thanks to MSM - whom you condemn - that it is exposed. So far as Trump is concerned I’m glad to see the back of him even if he has to be dragged out kicking and screaming. He sort of epitomises rampant capitalism concerned only with profit at the expense of civilised and compassionate behaviour. Good riddance.

Trump was elected on the stance that he was going to drain the swamp.
Yes...people actually voted him in on that ticket. That is how fed up voters are with all the politicians and bureaucrats.
Was Brexit anything other than a good kicking for our own useless politicians.

Alan seems very confused about "the swamp". Seems to think it's something to do with racism.