Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Trump the numpty looks a right dork in a crises.

Out of his depth and shit instincts firing from the hip reveals him to be a typical cowboy.

What a sh!t show.

It was obvious that there would be serious consequences thanks to not being able to have competent candidates for the presidency of the United States, the situation is turning into chaos and I think there will be a lot more to talk about in the coming months.

Trump looked like an old school preacher emerging from the gunsmoke with a bible in his hands.

WOW some awesome words here from Mattis. :love::love:

This is the kind of leadership I can look up to and follow.

This is the America I know. If humans can aspire and try to meet these visions of where US of A should be then we can all unite behind them and make the world a better place for everyone.

As for Trump the daft imbecile of a spoilt underdeveloped child's brain in grown up human body may he find his level and stay there.

The president is walking out of the White House towards his limo, when a possible assassin steps forward and aims his gun.
renderTimingPixel.png

A Secret Service agent, new on the job, shouts “Mickey Mouse!” This startles the would be assassin and he is captured. Later, the Secret Service agent’s supervisor asks him, “Why the hell did you shout Mickey Mouse?”
Blushing, the agent replies, “I got nervous. I meant to shout...... Donald, duck!”

Last edited:
Trump is being sabotaged by the Democratic Party. because the democratic party hired blacks to rebel. why right now, because there are only about 6 months left to run for US presidential election so they have to try to vandalize it :rolleyes:

Both US parties are controlled by the rich.
The rest are brainwashed by " The American Dream " etc.

Trump is being sabotaged by the Democratic Party. because the democratic party hired blacks to rebel. why right now, because there are only about 6 months left to run for US presidential election so they have to try to vandalize it :rolleyes:

Just wondering who hired the four policemen?

Both US parties are controlled by the rich.
The rest are brainwashed by " The American Dream " etc.
The story I heard is that the Democratic party is controlled by the mafia while the Republican party is controlled by the CIA. Then again, it’s all online rumors.

On a separate note, back in 1996 when Ross Perot was making his 2nd run for President he verbally accused Bill Clinton of having the mafia in the White House. Not once, but at a number of Perot’s campaign rallies.

Whether any of it is true or not I’ll leave it up to the imagination. However, if you ask me it’s a very audacious charge to make for such a visible candidate who has the public’s ear.