Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Are the Crooked Clintons going to jail then or what!

Not been following any of this but looks like things are hotting up.

Trumpy always compares US to other countries. We've done better faster longer bigger than any other country.

I mean WTF has that got to do with anything?

Find the imbecile so difficult to look at. Prime idiot on the world stage.

Says decision to open up states is down the governors and then lends support to demonstrators, in particular in democratic states.

Man has no integrity scruples or values that can be attributed to good leadership.

What the American people have done is incredible? What have they done that's any different to any other country.

Talks about other countries that have terrible problems. Their lines are flat or just going up. What lines?

Still can't get over yanks voting this nutter in to the White House. :eek:

Trumpy always compares US to other countries. We've done better faster longer bigger than any other country.

Says decision to open up states is down the governors and then lends support to demonstrators, in particular in democratic states.

Man has no integrity scruples or values that can be attributed to good leadership.

What the American people have done is incredible? What have they done that's any different to any other country.

Talks about other countries that have terrible problems. Their lines are flat or just going up. What lines?

Well, better get used to the idea that he will get a second term. :ROFLMAO:

Have you seen the alternative?:sleep::sleep::sleep: I'm surprised his doctors have allowed him to even run for the nomination.
I wonder who the backup candidate is?

Honestly Att, you really should think these things through before you post! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I'll do the work for you Att. Save you having to think too hard. I'd say he has Alzheimers. Recognise some of the clear traits that developed with my father in law.

I'll do the work for you Att. Save you having to think too hard. I'd say he has Alzheimers. Recognise some of the clear traits that developed with my father in law.

Not much different to the UK is it CV.

P!ss poor leadership with no credible opposition.

Big corporations and vested interests with money can take nations where ever it suits their pockets.

You should think about the bigger picture too.

Lack of an opposition doesn't change the fact he is a prime idiot.

BJ is a loafer too. Self entitled to55er who doesn't work in the weekends. Good PM isn't he? What has he achieved? Much like Trump broken the biggest deal with no replacement.

Fun stuff and entertainment to the masses. :unsure:

Not much different to the UK is it CV.

P!ss poor leadership with no credible opposition.

Big corporations and vested interests with money can take nations where ever it suits their pockets.

You should think about the bigger picture too.

Lack of an opposition doesn't change the fact he is a prime idiot.

BJ is a loafer too. Self entitled to55er who doesn't work in the weekends. Good PM isn't he? What has he achieved? Much like Trump broken the biggest deal with no replacement.

Fun stuff and entertainment to the masses. :unsure:

I've been thinking about the bigger picture for a long time and we are now beginning to see the fruits.

Trump making America great again.
BJ delivering Brexit.
European countries making their own decisions because there is no EU leadership, agreement or cooperation.
Collapse of Globalism as independent countries realise that they cannot rely on outsourcing.
Supply chains decimated by a nasty flu bug.
Manufacturing production will re-establish in independent countries.
Proper border controls and enforcement.

What's not to like !

The public have been known to vote in fools and charlatans,.
The Austrian corporal got Germany destroyed. The Corsican corporal had the adoration of the French and wasted most of their men in pointless wars to boost his charisma. Stalin much the same sort of criminal murdering millions. Looks like Trump is another rabble rousing idiot with evil intentions. Didn't make corporal ( avoided Vietnam call up ) but much the same psycho make up.
YIKES

I would never vote for Trump if I was American, but Biden's just too old (as well as being wrong).

I would never vote for Trump if I was American, but Biden's just too old (as well as being wrong).
Hopefully the Dems have run out of crooked billionaires and might just promote a person from an ordinary background with common sense and compassion.

Hopefully the Dems have run out of crooked billionaires and might just promote a person from an ordinary background with common sense and compassion.

A bit late for that. We have an election in 6 months time and Biden is the Democratic nominee!

Who Biden? You mean the crook who managed to blackmail Ukraine into giving his son a job?

Are people blind? I mean I know Trump is crooked, he's a businessman and politician after all, but to try and hold other crooks above Trump, potentially worse crooks on the scale of crooks (if there is such a thing) is pure comedy :LOL:

You might as well donate the $Billions spent on campaigning to a good cause and give Trump the keys now.

It looks again like the US is facing a presidential election in which many voters will be forced to elect a candidate they don't want because they don't want the other candidate even more. What a pit their democracy has fallen into.

It looks again like the US is facing a presidential election in which many voters will be forced to elect a candidate they don't want because they don't want the other candidate even more. What a pit their democracy has fallen into.

UK not much different imo.

Jeremy or Boris...

Sadly LibDems don't seem to get the attention or promotion they deserve imho. I liked Vince Cable.

UK not much different imo.

Jeremy or Boris...

Sadly LibDems don't seem to get the attention or promotion they deserve imho. I liked Vince Cable.

The US voter demographic is nothing like the UK's. However, its inherent that politics attracts slippery lawyers, ideologues and egotists, not really the sort of people who should be running a nation (or even a small local social club).

I think Trump supported Brexit to weaken the EU and to get the UK just where he wants it - under the US thumb.
He will pretend to be the UK's friend. China and Russia must be having a good laugh. The West needlessly falling into the hole dug for them Even our PM is half American. I really don't know why he hasn't returned to work having survived the pox.
Having successfully destroyed The Empire there isn't much left. I can't think of a single ex colony that is now after decades, better off. The usual rabble took over and just stole their country's wealth and impoverished their people.
Nasties like Idi Amin, Mugabe etc. must be amused at the pitiful outcomes.
The only success story I can think of is Singapore.

Last edited:
Trump is all about doing the biggest and highest and I wonder whether he'll claim this as being amongst his presiddential achievements?

The record number of people applying for jobless benefits is even worse than it looks

Record number of people applying for Jobless Benefits in the shortest time EVER?

Moreover, higher than any other country in the World! US of A truely leading the World and beating every other country in the numbers game as Trumps likes to claim.

A feat no other President has achieved before.

Trump is all about doing the biggest and highest and I wonder whether he'll claim this as being amongst his presiddential achievements?

The record number of people applying for jobless benefits is even worse than it looks

Record number of people applying for Jobless Benefits in the shortest time EVER?

Moreover, higher than any other country in the World! US of A truely leading the World and beating every other country in the numbers game as Trumps likes to claim.

A feat no other President has achieved before.

How has Trump achieved this monumental milestone?

How has Trump achieved this monumental milestone?

Same way he claims achievement for all his other shiite.

His the POS isn't he. His in charge. This is his job. What else does he do FGS.

This is happening under his watch.

He brakes deals then remakes them but bigger and better than before. ROTFLMAO.

He made the deal with China greater than evar right. Now his not happy.

Said Crona was just a man flu.
Commended the Chinese on their conduct.
Now his dissing them.

Hires wonderful, brightest and best people for jobs coz he knows talent and how to run his business and then fires them.

Such a high turn over of staff at the White House, their HR department must be well naff.

You ain't seen the light yet ave ya? :eek: