Trump Presidency and the Consequences

the only people getting rattled are the democrats who lost and will continue to lose in the midterms. President Trump even had all the big democrat donors/supporters in the oval office for a meeting, something Obama never did. Instead he had Black lives matter and muslim leaders. Trump has done more in the first few days than Obama did in 8 years :clap:

AMERICA FIRST!!

Peter

Seriously what do you people have against obama, he did a very good job. He also represented the country well. Be a man of principles and Give credit when credit is due.

First, they came for the scientists . . .

Science is the Latest Casualty of Trump’s War on Truth

V (1983): A race of aliens arrive on Earth in a fleet of 50 huge, saucer-shaped motherships, which hover over major cities across the world. They reveal themselves on the roof of the United Nations building in New York City, appearing human but requiring special glasses to protect their eyes and having a distinctive resonance to their voices. Referred to as the Visitors, they reach out in friendship, ostensibly seeking the help of humans to obtain chemicals and minerals needed to aid their ailing world, which is revealed to be a planet orbiting the star Sirius. In return, the Visitors promise to share their advanced technology with humanity. The governments of Earth accept the arrangement, and the Visitors, commanded by their leader John and his deputy Diana, begin to gain considerable influence with human authorities.

Strange events begin to occur and scientists become objects of increasing media hostility. They experience government restrictions on their activities and movements. Others, particularly those keen on examining the Visitors more closely, begin to disappear or are discredited. Noted scientists confess to subversive activities; some of them exhibit other unusual behaviors, such as suddenly demonstrating hand preference opposite to the one they were known to have. (Wikipedia)

Seriously what do you people have against obama, he did a very good job. He also represented the country well. Be a man of principles and Give credit when credit is due.

I honestly feel sorry for you guys. Are your lives that bad and hum-drum that you spend them on here, creating thread after thread complaining non-stop. :cry:

I honestly feel sorry for you guys. Are your lives that bad and hum-drum that you spend them on here, creating thread after thread complaining non-stop. :cry:
uhhh...you have 2500+ posts dude, and one complicated signature:D

Unfortunately, the Right has spent the last 50 years denigrating science in order to reach the point where they could push Creationism, alternative facts, and their version of reality to a receptive base ("the Commies are behind fluoridation"). So something like this would not earn even a glance. Trumpism accelerates this effort. How much it can be retarded, if at all, remains to be seen.

Can someone here explain the mentality of a hawk? i seriously don't get it, but i want to understand their position.

Any hawks here? pls explain, honest request for more understanding.

Hard right Republicans, can you pls explain your too ?

uhhh...you have 2500+ posts dude, and one complicated signature:D

Hello. Did you miss the obvious? I don't complain about politicians in countries that I don't reside in, nor do I create thread after thread rehashing the same things.

My signature has nothing to do with complaining. My statement was directed at the very small handful that dominate the foyer. The same 15 who comprise 15% of all posts here. :LOL:

Last edited:
One could divide the world roughly into two groups: those who put others first and those who put themselves first. One could characterize this as a moral choice, evident even before man became "man", and it precedes issues of religion and politics and all other assorted nonsense.

One could argue about which path is the correct path, and indeed those arguments have persisted for millennia. But perhaps the most important consideration is which path leads to the survival of the species. A path that leads inexorably toward mutual destruction is clearly not the better choice.

See Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl

GOP Leaders Say U.S. Will Pay Billions For Border Wall, But Insist They’re Fiscal Conservatives

The GOP about-face on government spending has arrived right on schedule, and shouldn’t come as a surprise. During the George W. Bush era, for example, the GOP ran up the tab with two massive tax breaks, two wars, and the Medicare Part D expansion.

You conveniently forgot that OBAMA has amassed more debt for the USA than ALL previous presidents combined. FACT, not fiction.

Peter