Trump Presidency and the Consequences

The WWII resistance fighters will do nicely teaching people how to cross borders.

Much ado about nothing.

Still show passport when using Chunnel Tunnel. What's the big deal?

UK could do with some more custom control too. Apparently if you book a private flight from France to UK you simply hand over the cash, book the flight and walk in with no controls or passport checks landing on one of the grass airstrips small airports. Much like in Shoreham...

Don't tell the migrants. :whistling

He thinks the Mexicans are going to pay for his stupid wall. It seems unlikely.
The beginnings of an autocratic state ??

Attachments

• GrnPce.png
    GrnPce.png
    373.6 KB · Views: 202
Yep hilarious actually and I suspect the way to rattle Trump is via parody as opposed to pointless protest. Nothing will get under his skin more than everyone taking the ****.

Unfortunately, the more rattled he becomes, the more dangerous he becomes. This becomes increasingly more obvious with each passing day, particularly to world leaders.

President Donald Trump is the first elected president in Gallup’s polling history to receive an initial job approval rating below the majority level. He starts his term in office with 45% of Americans approving of the way he is handling his new job, 45% disapproving and 10% yet to form an opinion. Trump now holds the record for the lowest initial job approval rating as well as the highest initial disapproval rating in Gallup surveys dating back to Dwight D. Eisenhower. Trump’s inaugural approval rating is not much lower than the 51% recorded for George H.W. Bush in 1989 as well as for Ronald Reagan in 1981, but his disapproval rating is substantially higher than theirs. Whereas 45% disapprove of Trump, only 6% disapproved of the elder Bush and 13% disapproved of Reagan.

--Gallup

president donald trump is the first elected president in gallup’s polling history to receive an initial job approval rating below the majority level. He starts his term in office with 45% of americans approving of the way he is handling his new job, 45% disapproving and 10% yet to form an opinion. trump now holds the record for the lowest initial job approval rating as well as the highest initial disapproval rating in gallup surveys dating back to dwight d. Eisenhower. trump’s inaugural approval rating is not much lower than the 51% recorded for george h.w. Bush in 1989 as well as for ronald reagan in 1981, but his disapproval rating is substantially higher than theirs. Whereas 45% disapprove of trump, only 6% disapproved of the elder bush and 13% disapproved of reagan.

--gallup

fake news !!! Fake news !!! Fake news !!!
Alternative facts: 99% of true americans think i am the best thing since peanut butter !!!
That fake news gallup is media lies !!! Media lies !!! Media lies !!!

SAD !!! SAD!!!

Signed,
donald j trump the bestest most amazing incredible president in history and the future !!!

PS I love you all !!! Even those democraps who think I'm not magnamouse (whatever don't no how to spellit as never experienced it)
MAGA MAGA MAGA !

PS I love you all !!! Even those democraps who think I'm not magnamouse (whatever don't no how to spellit as never experienced it)
MAGA MAGA MAGA !

MAGA = Make America Great Again :love::love::love:

You very hip Mr Charts

Unfortunately, the more rattled he becomes, the more dangerous he becomes. This becomes increasingly more obvious with each passing day, particularly to world leaders.

the only people getting rattled are the democrats who lost and will continue to lose in the midterms. President Trump even had all the big democrat donors/supporters in the oval office for a meeting, something Obama never did. Instead he had Black lives matter and muslim leaders. Trump has done more in the first few days than Obama did in 8 years :clap:

AMERICA FIRST!!

Peter

For those betting aficionados among you, PaddyPower have these "Trump and May Meeting Specials" available right now:
http://www.paddypower.com/bet/other-politics/us-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=2657726

View attachment 233584

I quite fancy the "May to pledge funding for the Mexican wall" at 50/1

Anybody but Trump it would be the usual platitudes.
Will he give her a quick grope 3/1
She ought to go on to Mexico afterwards or be labelled the usual UK grovelling poodle !
:LOL:

Anybody but Trump it would be the usual platitudes.
Will he give her a quick grope 3/1
She ought to go on to Mexico afterwards or be labelled the usual UK grovelling poodle !
:LOL:

Dunno about that, but she could offer him Downing Street cat Larry – that would be a way letting him grab her by the pussy! (Apologies to Guido Fawkes whence I nicked that idea).

Sheer good luck by the sound of it that the wayward Trident missile didn't land in Florida.
Maybe 2 lego bricks to help with da wall !

What about torture ?
He is threatening worse than water boarding.
Has America forgotten it had the moral high ground and was proud of the fact ?
Shameful.

What about torture ?
He is threatening worse than water boarding.
Has America forgotten it had the moral high ground and was proud of the fact ?
Shameful.

Torture is pretty common. Always happens. Even if we don't do it the Saudies and Libyan's do it for us.

What I find naive and so immature, his still playing the election game for his supporters.

I think he is so insecure and vulnerable he desperately needs mummy hugs.

I'm serious guys no joke. He just want's to be appreciated by America for doing great and wonderful things. But you know he is the President of the USA. He shouldn't even be going there on subjects like torture.