Trump Presidency and the Consequences

A mexican president just declined a meeting with the sitting U.S. president. Does this sit well with you? Keep in mind it's MEXICO!
Few decades ago no one in latin america would dare whisper such an action.

A pity they didn't speak up earlier rather than letting those in power get away with it. Never totally trust those at the top imho. They probably got there by devious and crooked means e.g. Nixon, Pinochet etc.

A mexican president just declined a meeting with the sitting U.S. president. Does this sit well with you? Keep in mind it's MEXICO!
Few decades ago no one in latin america would dare whisper such an action.

Very good point imo.

Respect is something that is earned.

Can't be given or taken as that's just simply nonsense.

Having said that I guess tinks are a little different to our cousins.

All this Mexico wall stuff is just hype. There are already lengths of wall and fence though not continuous coast to coast. But the majority of illegal immigrants via Mexico are not skipping around the ends of the current barrier lengths.

But it plays well to the Trump voters, it sounds like he's tough and means business. Mexico can look tough standing up to something they already live happily with, so they look good too. And the left can moan about humane treatment of poor migrants and blah blah blah. The media love it because its just an endless story and helps get viewers/readers tuning in.

Its a fabricated issue. In reality, nobody wants illegal immigration (or emigration) through a desert.

Or over a sea . . .

I've just heard Mexican's not happy with US supplying their drug barrons with weapons and guns and stuff.

Gun lobby won't be happy about that wall. :rolleyes:

"White House Floats 20 Percent Import Tax To Pay For Its Mexican Wall — Then Walks It Back", and this is an excellent example of a serious problem with this administration. Japan and China have already figured out that Trump can't be trusted, and Germany is quickly learning the same. Who's next?

And what stands at the top of the agenda? Abortion.

So much for small government.

If he goes ahead with those pipelines through Indian holy territory against stiff opposition will they put a curse on him so that he talks rubbish ?
No need to really.

Hollywood comedy thriller coming to a theatre near you soon in 2020 starring Alex Baldwin "Trump Gets The Bump".
"Unbelievable"........USA Today
"Laugh a minute !"......... Washington Post
"Outrageously funny !"........... New York Times
"Didn't know if I should laugh or cry !"....... The World

Trump Asked The Park Service To Prove The Media Lied About His Inauguration Crowd

The president just won’t let it go.

This is the behavior of a grown man? Much less the President of the United States?

That's part of his psychological profile though is it not.

When ever he succeeds it's all down to him.

When ever he fails it's a blame game over to his advisors.

Without taking anything away from the passion of Sean Spicer, to say more people than ever before watched Trump because of ipads and tablets and multimedia is stretching the imagination.

I watched it too but in short 5 / 10min bursts amongts doing other things.

I now find watching him speak is very laboured. The other day he'd utter a sentence and wait for an applause. Totally over did it with the applauses.

His speech is always the same.

We are going to do many great things, wonderful things, the most amazing great things. They have some great people as we have great people and we are going to really do some wonderful things.

After a while... :sleep::sleep::sleep:

His speech is always the same.

We are going to do many great things, wonderful things, the most amazing great things. They have some great people as we have great people and we are going to really do some wonderful things.

Nice impersonation.

Nice impersonation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...onation-Donald-Trump-Saturday-Night-Live.html

Alec Baldwin reveals his pay for critically acclaimed impersonation of Donald Trump on Saturday Night Live

Alec Baldwin revealed how much he makes for his critically acclaimed impersonation of Donald Trump on Saturday Night Live.

The 58-year-old actor told the New York Times in an article on Tuesday that he earns $1,400 for each appearance on the weekly NBC sketch comedy show.

Baldwin earlier this month won the Critics' Choice Televesion Award for Best Guest Performer in a Comedy Series for his impersonation of Trump, 70

The Beetlejuice star said the key to impersonating the president-elect were his 'puffs' - the term he coined for the long pauses in Trump's speech.

'I see a guy who seems to pause and dig for the more precise and better language he wants to use, and never finds it,' Baldwin said on Saturday before lampooning Trump again on SNL.

Right so, May and Trump reporting good talks, both looked happy at the press conference. It's gonna be great, just great ! Special and great !

Trump supports Nato, May is gonna kick European ass, get their 2% contributions sorted.

Their both going to actively expand the business we do and cooperation we already share, regardless of the Brexit talks and any future trade deal. So that's great !

It must be difficult to understand how embarrassing this is for us. Try to imagine Benny Hill as PM.

It must be difficult to understand how embarrassing this is for us. Try to imagine Benny Hill as PM.

Well, I wasn't joking actually. I, like many others, want to see how he handles himself and perhaps more importantly, if he manages to bypass all the useless politicians and get things done.