Trump Presidency and the Consequences

It is only a matter of time before the rest of the world is held to ransom for using programmes for free like Windows and Google.
Have they got back door bugs built in ? Possibly.
Are there any non US alternatives ? Not that I have heard of.

They are all connected to the internet! Security is/was the last things on the designers' minds when they were rushing the latest tech to market.

A massive security risk, imagine that amount of control over millions of people driving millions of vehicles. Timebomb waiting to happen.

Press the button in Chinese central command and boom, a bit more than gridlock, who needs nuclear weapons when a steering wheel will do :LOL:

Trump's on a bender

Attachments

• Trump peace.jpg
    Trump peace.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 106
Is it a fake, is it a feign, is it a forgery, is it real, is it a bluff, is it counterfeit, is it a sham, or just pretend, how long can the truthful masquerade continue?

It’s none of the above, it’s SuperrrrTruuuuuuump.

Iran next.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@REALDonaldTrump

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

You have to hand it to him, he sure does provide speldid trading opportunities with a gob like that.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Iran next.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@REALDonaldTrump

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

so, he warns about not standing for words of violence and death, by threatening words of violence and death.

the guy is truly soulless. no wonder his father never loved him.
MAGA.

From the horse's mouth, the US are willing but the EU won't, who's the protectionist?

Donald J. Trump Verified Account
@REALDonaldTrump

The European Union is coming to Washington tomorrow to negotiate a deal on Trade. I have an idea for them. Both the U.S. and the E.U. drop all Tariffs, Barriers and Subsidies! That would finally be called Free Market and Fair Trade! Hope they do it, we are ready - but they won’t!

From the horse's mouth, the US are willing but the EU won't, who's the protectionist?

@REALDonaldTrump

The European Union is coming to Washington tomorrow to negotiate a deal on Trade. I have an idea for them. Both the U.S. and the E.U. drop all Tariffs, Barriers and Subsidies! That would finally be called Free Market and Fair Trade! Hope they do it, we are ready - but they won’t!

Interesting to see what happens.
Probably nothing in it for us though.

Interesting to see what happens.
Probably nothing in it for us though.

What I can see is a picking and choosing in relation to trade, e.g. free trade deal with Japan but not USA, it remains to be seen what will happen post-Brexit for the UK.

All based on power politics of course, I'm not sure of the political relationship between the EU and Japan?

What I can see is a picking and choosing in relation to trade, e.g. free trade deal with Japan but not USA, it remains to be seen what will happen post-Brexit for the UK.

All based on power politics of course, I'm not sure of the political relationship between the EU and Japan?

The politicians will of course try and strengthen their power and influence singly and collectively. Ordinary people should resist their surge towards dictatorship.

I don't know where the Donald finds the time to run the country with all these petty personal vendettas and scandals.:cry:

7 more years :LOL::LOL::LOL:

@REALDonaldTrump

The Fake News Media is going CRAZY! They are totally unhinged and in many ways, after witnessing first hand the damage they do to so many innocent and decent people, I enjoy watching. In 7 years, when I am no longer in office, their ratings will dry up and they will be gone!