Trading the ES (E mini) December 2003

13:00 pivot 04-12

this is where if it at the mo imo.

still neg divs across indices - so S above UP still valid. however, macd of tick pos div quite pronounced

good lk mates

Attachments

• tick0412.jpg
    tick0412.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 296
forgot to mention - 600 ema/5min (NDX and Comp) + UP support test here on what increasingly seems to be tick pos div in the making. Attention, shorts.

BIX putting in a bottom??

Not sure. We shall see. Donought time. :cheesy:

Attachments

• dow 5min166.png
    dow 5min166.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 279
HI STOPLOSS, IVE NOT READTHIS THREAD B4. HOW ACCURATE HAS THE BIX BEEN IN YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THE DIRECTION OF THE ES

THANKS IN ADVANCE

I have not been using it that long. It seems to me that the SOX and BIX take turns.

China is using the $NDX and $COMPQ. I just want to use these ones so that we can vary it a bit.

going into 14:15 pivot

possibly looking to buy a cupl of pts below LP at 14:15 time pivot on a possible pos div tick sequence

Attachments

• tick0412.jpg
    tick0412.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 245
answering your Q mate I use SOX vs. COMP and BIX vs. SPX as part of filtering divs across indices and seeing the "strength/weakness" of the mrkt as those groups are "hed's up" leaders in their respective indices. Main part is of coz Comp-Dow, NDX-SPX crosses.

Stoploss,

matey what MA r u using? yrs looks a bit difft from mine. I am 2-bar/5 min (10min) AvgOHLC exponential.

China

How many screens do you have mate and how do you keep track of so much information.

Respect, geezer.

2 min or 2 bar on 5 min?

I am using QCharts - brilliant interface, allows u to monitor quite a few thing without having to buy 5 screens :) wish their data feed was as good. :(

5 screens!!!!

Looking for a HL in the tick and a double bottom in ES.

Attachments

• dow 5min167.png
    dow 5min167.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 228
out @ 64.25 for a 1.25 scalp. think it'll be a triple-bottom. still long-biased into the close. working to L LOD again

China

Watching these peak and troughs in the MA together with the position of the days high and low tick is key for me. Add that to MACD and pattern recognition in ES and you have a really powerful tool.

BTW, this retracement was signalled by a LH MA.