Trading course

Gavin Tillen

Hi all! I would like to enroll with a commodity trading training coarse as I'm new to this market and would like to learn about this, pls could any one recommend a good training coarse to start out with?

Cheers

Gt

And I thought this was going to be another trading naked thread but more vulgar....

I think the American commodity exchanges do free courses.

Screaming obscenities at a computer when a stop gets spiked out can be quite therapeutic, though.

stay here, and learn something here. T2w will give you some good lessons.

If you like to learn very very quickly and save thousands of your hard earned money, you can PM me and we can negotiate a mentoring plan for you.

Otherwise check out following 4 must reads:

How I Made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market -- Nicholas Darvas
Amazon.com: How I Made $2,000,000 in the Stock Market (9781608425495): Nicolas Darvas, Nicholas Darvas: Books

The Stock Trader: How I Make a Living Trading Stocks -- Tony OZ
Amazon.com: The Stock Trader: How I Make a Living Trading Stocks (9780967943503): Tony Oz: Books

Professional Commodity Trader -- Stanley Kroll
Amazon.com: The Professional Commodity Trader (9780934380263): Stanley Kroll: Books

Forget magic indicators(parameter,configuration), black box system, gurus analysis, statistic report; avoid those author with a Ph D after their names, be a good trader does not need to be a Ph D; instead, focus on price action, s/r levels, understanding yourself.

Good luck!

Profitrader Max