Forex Training Course

Unreal

Hi,

Can anyone recommend me a quality video training course on trading the forex? Seen many on-line but they seem to be for either moderate or advanced forex users. I know absolutely nothing about forex or trading at all and would like to get into it.

Thanks.

Hi Unreal,
Welcome to T2W.
While you're here, why not check out the excellent resources available on T2W? Start with the first two links in my signature.
Enjoy!
Tim.

Software testing is any activity aimed at evaluating an attribute or capability of a program or system and determining that it meets its required results. Although crucial to software quality and widely deployed by programmers and testers, software testing still remains an art, due to limited understanding of the principles of software. The difficulty in software testing stems from the complexity of software: we can not completely test a program with moderate complexity. Testing is more than just debugging. The purpose of testing can be quality assurance, verification and validation, or reliability estimation. Testing can be used as a generic metric as well. Correctness testing and reliability testing are two major areas of testing. Software testing is a trade-off between budget, time and quality.
ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst course