Forex Training Costs

Buddha888

I am looking to enter the world of Forex trading. I should point out that I have 'gambled' on binary options which was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. It's a long story - I do 'trade' on Betfair and my wife is a trader. What I am trying to say is that I would not be coming into Forex absolutely naive.

Now, I do feel, however, that doing a course of training is essential. I have checked out one company but they want several thousands and I feel I should not be paying that kind of money. So I am asking you guys for advice - how long should the course be (part-time) and how much?

Thanks in advance :D

I am looking to enter the world of Forex trading. I should point out that I have 'gambled' on binary options which was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. It's a long story - I do 'trade' on Betfair and my wife is a trader. What I am trying to say is that I would not be coming into Forex absolutely naive.

Now, I do feel, however, that doing a course of training is essential. I have checked out one company but they want several thousands and I feel I should not be paying that kind of money. So I am asking you guys for advice - how long should the course be (part-time) and how much?

Do not pay for courses,most of them are not worth it. Read around the site and learn from others/ At the end of the day the real important issues have to be self learnt. Cant the wife help?

Do not pay for courses,most of them are not worth it. Read around the site and learn from others/ At the end of the day the real important issues have to be self learnt. Cant the wife help?

Well, she could help with the actual platform but she has never traded Forex as she says it's 'too risky'. But I hear what you say. Maybe I shall just do what everybody else does: read up, view as many YouTube videos, and study many of th threads on here, etc . . .

well at least your Binary phase is over ...............like bees to a honey pot that stuff to beginners ...........;)

hey - read the beginners stuff here at T2win and progress slowly through the research and learning phase ..........it will take time but if you have ambition , resolve, focus , dedication and the required intelligence and dogged determination - you will become a successful trader one day

1 step at a time now :smart:

N

depends what she trades , how and with who

my wife was on the oil trading floors for 13 years but forex leaves her petrified ............(or is that just my forex charts ?):LOL:

hahahahaha
N

There are free courses out there and webinars to assist. You just have to look around. Do your research. Some brokers have these for free, you just have to register. Try ActivTrades.

I suggest not wasting time or money on a course. If trading were that simple then everyone would be rich.
You will likely be shown a method that you can find in books and scattered all over the net. They will also throw in some proprietary configurations or some flashing pinball indicator that gives you the impression - they have the golden egg. You not entering into an easy industry because it's full of sharks. Spend time reading classic books to give you the essentials, build a process that give total emphasis on risk, not reward, and you will have a basis to plug in various strategies into test cycles to find what\if any, works for you. Trading isn't for everyone and most people find that out within 3 years if they have what it takes.

Thanks so far, guys, all points taken. Yes, I think it's really down to doing research and I shall definitely explore this website and make notes - as a technical writer, I take lots of notes!!

I have paid for many many courses, hired professional to tutor me, and purchased many systems from others and every single bit of it was wasted money.

The ones that are really making good money are not going to show anyone else for fear it will get out and then stop working. All the others are not making money trading so they want your money.

The ones that are really making good money are not going to show anyone else for fear it will get out and then stop working. All the others are not making money trading so they want your money.
Absolutely true. Was confirmed several times in my experience when I tried to buy EA and other crap when was a newbie. Later I realized that freebie in forex is a myth , only hard work