TradersEXPO Las Vegas - Nov 12 - 14, 2018

Sharky

Staff
We're proud to be a media sponsor at this year's TradersEXPO event in Las Vegas which takes place in mid-November. If you fancy a trip to sin city, here's what's happening:

As a Trade2Win subscriber you and a friend are invited to be our guests at The TradersEXPO Las Vegas, November 12-14, at Bally's.

The TradersEXPO Las Vegas is the most important trading conference in the Midwest—and it’s FREE. It's the perfect venue to see how consistently successful traders are making adjustments to their own strategies in order to stay ahead of the markets. Your free registration will give you access to over 65 of today’s premiere active traders who will be educating attendees in over 100 workshops, interactive panels, and special events. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to test-drive the latest advances in technology in the interactive exhibit hall.

We’re excited to be back in Las Vegas for The TradersEXPO. The volatility we’ve been experiencing recently and the unique market environment it presents has given traders, like you, rare opportunities. But, such exceptional trading moments can be hard to pinpoint and exploit; information overload and financial media noise only add to the difficulty. In order to profit, you need to tap into the wisdom and experience of today’s most successful and seasoned traders, who have prospered in all market conditions. The TradersEXPO Las Vegas will bring together many of these top traders to share their latest strategies and best trading ideas with you in person.

For three days, you can learn from and network with the best traders in the country and attend over 75 interactive sessions designed specifically to help you to start making better trading decisions immediately. You’ll also have the opportunity to speak with company representatives, ask your own specific questions, test-drive, and compare the products and services that will keep you on top of your trading game—all under one roof.

At no other conference will you have the opportunity to meet so many trading elite—up close and personal.

Attend The TradersEXPO and Maximize Your Trading Profitability by:

• Learn New Trading Strategies - TradersEXPO provides you with an unmatched opportunity to acquire knowledge and tools that you can put to work the next time you’re trading.
  • Engage with Top Pro Traders - Ask questions of the experts during presentations and panel discussions, learn the indicators and setups they're using in today's markets, and much more!
  • Test Drive Best-in-Class Trading Tools - The interactive Exhibit Hall allows you to investigate, practice, and test drive the latest trading tools in one convenient location.
  • Network with Fellow Traders - The opportunity to talk shop with so many traders from different backgrounds is invaluable, so take advantage of the networking reception and impromptu discussions in the hallways.

Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to gain an immediate and noticeable trading advantage by using the skills you learn at the Expo.

Register today for The TradersEXPO Las Vegas, November 12-14, 2018, at Bally's and you and a guest will receive free admission, along with a free special report 10 Rules on How to Be A Successful Crypto Trader. Just call 800-970-4355 or register online at www.LasVegasTradersEXPO.com.

300x600-LVOT18.jpg

We're here at the show in Las Vegas! Well, our logo is anyway... :love:

Attachments

• IMG_3872.jpg
    IMG_3872.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 464
man i hav'nt been to vegas for 3 years now ........bloody brilliant place ......I will get there again soon i hope .....

N

Agree, great place to visit
Was there 2yrs ago, surprised myself that i wasn't really interested in gambling though, but did find myself spending some time watching the action.