New York Traders' Expo

rossored

As some of you may be aware from our promotional emails, we're exhibiting this year at the New York Traders' Expo, from February 18-22, at the Marriot Marquis, just off Times Square.

We'll be at the show every day, so come along to Stand 6609 in the exhibition hall for a friendly chat, and to meet the team - Paul (Sharky), myself (Rossored) and Eamonn (EK1).

About the Traders Expo

The Traders Expo features programming that can help make you a more profitable trader, regardless of experience level, trading style, or risk posture - and admission is free with registration.

Over the last few years there have been incredible changes that allowed individual traders such as yourself to trade the markets with the same tools and data available only to professional floor traders just a few years ago. With the almost overwhelming amount of data to analyze and absorb prior to hitting the “Execute” button, practical trading education is more important than ever in order to make the best buy/sell decisions.

At The Traders Expo, you will have the opportunity to browse through the state-of-the-art exhibit hall, and choose from over 125 complimentary classes and panel discussions, presented by professional traders and companies that provide products and services designed for active traders, who will teach you how to consistently make profitable trades in all kinds of market situations, as well as how to effectively use the latest tools and software to help you sharpen your traders’ edge.

Your FREE admission to The Traders Expo will provide you with the chance to interact with industry experts such as Daniel Gramza, Oliver L. Velez, Dave Landry, Robert Green, Bo Yoder, Fausto Pugliese, Tobin Smith, Jon Najarian, Chris Schumacher, and many more!

For FREE tickets to this years' Expo (sadly, this does not include the airfare for UK members :(), follow this link.

We hope to see you there!

all the best with raising the profile of T2W stateside! did I hear on the grapevine that Sharky was hiring in some scantily clad models to lure the punters away from the Elite Trader beer tent?

:( Sadly the show info dictates that anyone in the halls must be wearing "suitable business attire", although I'm confident that there will be some half-decent scenery to keep us entertained... watch this space for the pics!!

rossored said:
Sadly the show info dictates that anyone in the halls must be wearing "suitable business attire"

:LOL: lol, I didnt mean that you guys should be wearing the bikini's, although that would certainly get people to notice your stand :cheesy:

you'd better pack your thermals and bobble hat, and maybe a sledge too - NYC is under quite a few feet of snow according to the news today!?

yeah, i didn't mean it quite like that... ;)

Flying on friday, so here's hoping that some of the snow may have melted by then...

so how did it go? was it still snowy over there? hope you guys had a good trip

We had a great trip thanks and just got back this morning.

Really good to meet so many people, and give them the opportunity to see what we're all about. There was a lot of interest in the site, particularly as we were one of the only stands there not trying to sell anything!

As for the snow, well it didn't.... BUT it was absolutely freeeeeeeeezing (-15/20C with the wind chill)! Central Park was still snowed over from the previous week and the lakes frozen over.

Sharky said:
As for the snow, well it didn't.... BUT it was absolutely freeeeeeeeezing (-15/20C with the wind chill)! Central Park was still snowed over from the previous week and the lakes frozen over.

We call that winter over in these parts. :p

I wonder if it was warm enough for a nice refreshing morning run in Central Park? Probably not, as you know the phrase "mad dogs and Englishmen............." :LOL:

EK1

hi everybody!!!

is anyone going to LA Traders Expo?

Have you heard of Stephane Ceaux-Dutheil? i can find any info